• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hawson

Hawson
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:29 PM

HI Guys,

I wondered what the message "The specified account or subaccount name was not found" means, as i just registered and am trying to sing in, both username and password are definitely correct but it still says they are wrong

What is the solution please?

Thanks.

#2 psora125

psora125
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 09:06 PM

i have the same issue, downloaded bfme 1, created an account here but i can't log online

#3 Miffun

Miffun
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:00 AM

Got the same issue, plus i have the problem that i am able log on this forum while i just confirmed my e-mail, but i can't log on T3a Online that said :

• This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

#4 heartlilly

heartlilly
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 03:49 PM

I get the below when I try to login to server site.

• This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

I have changed my email through the forum hoping this would help with no luck.

I haven’t received an email for activation. However on the forum I was able to push out a ref email. But alas this has only allowed me to get to the forum, not the server.

help please. I set up my dad fine the day before o-o different details obviously. I haven’t seen him in over a year so thought playing our fav game online might be fun :)

#5 eyas92

eyas92
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 04:30 PM

same issue here!

#6 nashinator prime

nashinator prime
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 05:18 AM

same issue

#7 Iceblade408

Iceblade408
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 07:45 PM

Has anyone found a solution to this yet please? I'm having the same issue - This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

#8 Arrowwinds

Arrowwinds
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 03:21 PM

Your Revora login, is not your BFME game login, you need to register that at T3A.

Edited by Arrowwinds, 28 June 2023 - 07:11 PM.

#9 Gandalf5

Gandalf5
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2023 - 08:31 AM

same issue

#10 Markovic99!

Markovic99!
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2023 - 08:57 PM

I entered my acc and password correctly and its says something of the two is not valid and im 100 percent sure that it is becouse i checked both can anyone in this support give me the answer to the problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users