If Iran launched a nuke...

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#81 xjjohnno

xjjohnno
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:13 AM

1. Iran could have the capability within 10 years.
2. The US has a strict policy against first-strikes which has been in place ever since Curtis LeMay retired (The warmongering bastard...). Israel, to my knowledge, does not have this sort of policy, so they're the wildcard.
3. The purpose of this thread is discussion. Welcome to this new thing called a forum, here we discuss things, hypothetical or real. This is a very hypothetical what if scenario.

Could have,like the WMDs Saddam had according to the gospel of G W Bush Jnr.Who attacked Iraq,I didn't see Saddam's camel corps crossing the Indian and Pacific Oceans and attack the US.
Oh it was done with conventional weapons and that was ok.
What has that got to do with Iran,well it's looking ever so much like a repeat performance of a Shock and Awe performance being manipulated by our shrubbery lover.
That's a reality perspective.
Re the hypthetical,can you send me some of those narcotics that you must surely imbibe in and then I can hypothetise with you on a similar plane.

#82 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:57 PM

Oh please. If you would research the situation for thirty seconds you would see that you are truly delusional. You're only trying to follow everyone else because it's "cool to bash America". Well this isn't just America that's worried.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#83 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 11 March 2006 - 07:02 PM

Europe is infact the spotlight of this created situation too. Lets watch it evolve into a lovely big war which we can either sacrifice more of our kids to and gain absolutely nothing except more terror and fear and centralisation of power. WE get poorer, we lose more, the rich elite bastards get what they want and nobody knows because they are blind tossers too scared to face reality.

You can bash America or any other country all you like, it really doesn't gain anything. Again a REACTIVE action. Instead of being proactive and standing up, getting out there and stating this, we would rather REACT on a forum. A huge amount of responsibility was taken back there.

Countries are not the problem, the agendas of power hungry madmen leading them are the problem. The people are then reacting to the problem and the power hungry madmen solve it with their own solution. Its been working for years. Problem-reaction-solution. They say something, we react, they solve. Oh my. Bash countries but only find yourself wasting energy and getting hyped up over nothing, because we know nothing, yet i think we are about to learn something from the iran "situation."

#84 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

If they really wanted a war, they could do it. The United States and the United Kingdom both have special forces and intelligence units that could easily place the blame on Iran for an act of "terrorism", or they could falsely orchestrate an Iranian attack on Israel.
Or if they're through with the diplomatic shit and subterfuge, those power hungry people could just nuke Iran.
Believe me, the more expedient way to conquer Iran would be much more explosive, and it would be just as effective as diplomatic tip-toe-ing.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#85 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

Oh you can tighten that region into war and allow it to erupt. Time will tell on the situation, yet the concern is not the fact that Iran is obviously developing nuclear weapons, but why its being forced into the world stage ready to become a reality. Wasn't the russians selling them missile casing not too long ago?

#86 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 12 March 2006 - 11:49 AM

It needs to be forced on to the world stage. The reason why Hitler was able to gather so much power is because it wasn't forced on to the world stage.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#87 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 12 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

And hitler was helped by the german elitists and funded by them too. Either way, how can you really say your going to work against Iran when you've really just helped them get into the position they are in in, the first place. Russians selling them casing and now state they are against them, just like Iraq. Its all created either purposely or we have some stupid people representing us. How does Iran affect my life? How does these dealings affect my life? The fact that some stupid government decided it would be better if they sold weapons to these peoples. A little stupid aren't they with their own materialistic desires. Thats all politicians care about, money and power.

#88 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

Yes, I'm totally sure the United States sold them the information to build nuclear power plants, and eventually, nuclear devices. We also gave them some old ICBMs. In total secrecy.
Did I mention we've been funding the ChiComms for years? And we orchestrated the tsunami. And Hurricane Katrina.
All because we're making sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money off of it. Ungodly amounts, especially off of that Iraqi oil which isn't even making it to US shores. Yep, that's it, you got us.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#89 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 01:56 AM

Dear God, I hope that was sarcasim, otherwise I would have to call you a retard for half of those statements.

#90 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:41 AM

I'm pretty sure it was :p.

#91 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:01 AM

I won't lie to you, if I had moderator ability in this forum like I used to, I'd delete that post...
It was the most obvious sarcasm I could think of... get with it.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#92 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:35 AM

Staff can delete their own post. But if you want me to delete your post, then say so and I will.

#93 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:32 AM

I meant his post...
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#94 xjjohnno

xjjohnno
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:44 AM

MSpencer the intent is not to slag the residents of the USA per se unless they seriously support the lying,conniving,manipulating POS of a president who somehow is leading you all to a point of no return with his rhetoric ree War againt terror Bollocks.
The head of state here in Oz is equally culpable for similar verbal diahorrea and I only wish they'd stop acting like drunks in a pub getting punchy and picking fights that we have to pay the price for,like getting themselves and ourselves out of the shitty mess they have created.

#95 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:16 PM

Evidently thats the peoples responsibility of doing that. Get themselves out of this mess by getting rid of such leaders in those positions of power.

They are not going to listen to you so everyone should just say no. Power is reversed that way.

#96 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

Let's all sit around and complain all day then.
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#97 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

If you say so. Your president looks somewhat like a chimp, i think we should raise some tax money to give him a face lift!

As i have to always supply evidence:
Posted Image

That good enough complaining or did you mean more real situations and problems? Evidently this is a serious problem that affects purely the left wing because they seem to see a chimp living in the white house. Its a danger after all! ;) :ohmy:

So George W Bush is a chimp! Where does that leave the US and the world? Does this give me a right to complain? :p

#98 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:58 PM

:ohmy: LOL..

Another one :p
Posted Image

#99 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:02 AM

always good with some bush-bashing. we did it all the time before the iraq war, but then it suddenly wasnt fun anymore. kinda understood that the jokes were quite close to the truth...

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#100 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:04 AM

Well.. we make jokes about our minister-president Balkenende too. He does look a bit like Harry Potter :ohmy:.
But if you felt offended, then I'm sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users