Photo

General's Powers for china.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic

#161 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:22 PM

Russian was never stupid i never thought that, all countrys have done thins that are stupid but all countrys have done things that are smart.

Running up a hill agest a pillbox with your countrys flag maybe sounding stupid to most but think of the moral impacked to your troop seeing this and the enermys seeing a mass of russins running up and proud peaple carrying ther flags, it shows determination.
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#162 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:00 PM

so u c a mg42 and u would just run 2 it?

all because of 1 russian signed the treaty the cold war is over.
Joesph would of hated this

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 26 August 2006 - 05:02 PM.

#163 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:06 PM

the soviets conscritped every 1 in WW2 and they ran up 2 the enemy with a flag on a pole

Yes russias were all happy to help push the german invaders out fo there country, gemerna was killing any russians did not matter so it only made russian fight hadrer, BUT officers would also shoot there own troops if they tryed to run in fear.
There was also not enough weapons for everyone and so you would get 2 or 3 peaple following someone with a weapon and would pick ther weapons up if they go down.

i know with movie you saw , but this was not even a good replica of what realy happend.

#164 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:14 PM

the soviets conscritped every 1 in WW2 and they ran up 2 the enemy with a flag on a pole

Yes russias were all happy to help push the german invaders out fo there country, gemerna was killing any russians did not matter so it only made russian fight hadrer, BUT officers would also shoot there own troops if they tryed to run in fear.
There was also not enough weapons for everyone and so you would get 2 or 3 peaple following someone with a weapon and would pick ther weapons up if they go down.

i know with movie you saw , but this was not even a good replica of what realy happend.

i think i know 2
Enemy at the Gates right?
the 1 with the snipers

from what i read this was a big lie at least at a later stage.
the russians were good at
hit and run(they had small groups of bazooka man called tank hunters)
mass attacks(very well coordinated with long range units tanks and infantry)
air attacks(they had air supritoty)
they were good at street 2 street fighting
they had very very good tanks (2 bad some were captured so the sloped armor technology was taken by the germans.
they also had very good anti tanks
they had the SVT40 automatic rifle(germans stole this idea 2)
their PPSH was also very good in close combat(71 bullets right?)

#165 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:23 PM

i think i know 2
Enemy at the Gates right?
the 1 with the snipers

from what i read this was a big lie at least at a later stage.
the russians were good at
hit and run(they had small groups of bazooka man called tank hunters)
mass attacks(very well coordinated with long range units tanks and infantry)
air attacks(they had air supritoty)
they were good at street 2 street fighting
they had very very good tanks (2 bad some were captured so the sloped armor technology was taken by the germans.
they also had very good anti tanks
they had the SVT40 automatic rifle(germans stole this idea 2)
their PPSH was also very good in close combat(71 bullets right?)

yes taht one a good movie

#166 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:30 PM

yeah German sniper got tricked

#167 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:40 PM

Guys, you sound like, the Germans where the most stupid bitches fighting in WW2, let me say sth, I'm the first person who you can hear saying, that the Germans where dumb! But it tokk the Allied years to get back what we have conquered in some months! Our soldiers where fighting very hard, even if the had to retreat all the time! We had exelent material, even without having to steal it! Some of the stuff you think that they were the inventions you think that they where made by other contries were done in Germany and the others stole it and so on, we could fight over this for years but read this and think!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#168 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Testing, Remix Alpha Testing, Learning Mapping in Hammer
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:05 PM

Guys, you sound like, the Germans where the most stupid bitches fighting in WW2, let me say sth, I'm the first person who you can hear saying, that the Germans where dumb! But it tokk the Allied years to get back what we have conquered in some months! Our soldiers where fighting very hard, even if the had to retreat all the time! We had exelent material, even without having to steal it! Some of the stuff you think that they were the inventions you think that they where made by other contries were done in Germany and the others stole it and so on, we could fight over this for years but read this and think!

WE? WE? are you saying your a nazi? cause germany and nazis are VERY different.
and the only reason germany had such a high capture rate was because they used
Blitzkrieg tactics. The nazis couldn't even take one town from about 50 allied soldiers.
Six different entrances to the town. and they could only defend one at a time.
limited ammo no food. the nazis could have taken it. IF hitler had any strategy other
than "rush em". He left MANY holes in his supply lines and overstressed his troops.
Sure sure. The americans may have designed hit and run tanks not expecting much
heavy resistance. But they made the best out of what they had. My grandpa stormed
the beaches at Normandy. And if you say your a Nazi. I'll come and shove one of your
Potato mashers up your ass. Enough said.
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image
The hand has five fingers. Capable and strong. Able to both create and destroy

#169 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:11 PM

so what if it made in Germany they still got the Idea from other countries 1 way or another
here is 2 examples:
Panther Tank(Panzerkampfwagen 5)
http://www.3-d-model...les/panther.jpg
The German built this tank but the idea was gotten from a captured Russian T34.
Most important idea taken:
Sloped armor(which deflects tank shells)
Better units produced with this tech:
Tiger 2(Panzerkampfwagen 6 B)
before the capture of the T34 the germans had the Tiger 1 which was no match for the T34-76,T 34-85,KV1,KV2,IS2,IS3(all russian tanks)
here is a pic of the captured T34:
http://www.vy75.dial...tures/T34-G.jpg
and here is a pic of the mighty T34
Posted Image

second example
Gewehr 43 automatic rifle(G43)
http://gotavapen.se/...yska2vpn900.jpg
i cant find a single pic.
from top 2 bottom
MG 34
G 43
K 98
MP44(or maybe STG44 i dont know)
Iron Cross medal(right?)
Scope for K98 or G43
The G43 was made because the Germans got a SVT40 rifle from a dead Russian soldier
here is a SVT 40 rifle (looks like the G43 dont it)
http://www.pandymic....-2/svt40set.jpg
Note Germans dont Have Automatic rifles before they invaeded Russia

In the pic of the T34 u well notice 1 Russian soldier holding a gun take LOOKS LIKE the MP40 but it is a different gun
it is the PPSH43
other troops r holding a different kind of the PPSH(71 bullets in this 1)

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 26 August 2006 - 11:18 PM.

#170 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:28 AM

Do you have Jane's Small Arms? The Stg44 (MP43) is the mother of all Assault Rifles, even russia copied it! It's a different story with submachine guns but, I don't want to lie now, so I'll have to read again! I'm just reading!
Ok, the SVT 40 was a fiasco and the designer of it started to invent sth new only after getting an Stg44
And by the way the G43 wasn't a common weapon, and yes it was made after the STV, but they had some truble with it!
With the T-34 you are partly right, we've had slope armour in pre production stages, more or less for testing, only the T-34 made use really use them
And I'm not a nazi who says that will get his ass blown up by our Leopard 2A6, I only saiud that the German soilders were fighting very very hard, western allied commanders said that their soilders were no match for german troops without support! That's all I said! That our troop s were fighting very hard!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#171 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:33 AM

NO one can diss the germans back in ww2 sure they did alot of bad shit and was jackasses BUT how meny other countrys do you know that can attack and take sooo meny countrys/ground and HOLD it on ther own for soo long.!!!

To be honest i can safly say i bow my head at there abiltys to fight back then, Not to say the allies sucked as they was good, but think about it germans was 1 country and only had 1-2 allies, german was pitched up agest the world and was holding strong for a long long time.

Here is a "fact" for you.
During the battle of briton the english airforce was on defence only and churchill said that if any bombs fall on an enlish cty then they will go on an air offensive and bomb there citys.
England WOULD!!! have lost battle of briton if not for a mistake of one of the german bomber crews. One of the german bomber crews got nocked of course trying to get to england and ended up dropping there payload on "london" this made churchill order the attack on german citys, Hilter did not like this and then he orders his bombers to bomb english citys.

Englands airforce by this time was nearly completely whiped out, airfields was being taken out faster than they could repair and so forth, If that one bomber crew did not drop there bombs on the wrong target then hitler would have surely won the battle of briton. Changing to attack citys was probley the best thing that could have happened to england.

This gave teh airforce time to rebuild airbases and resupply new planes and train more pilots, Also take into accont that london had the london underground tub system this was like very safe during bomb raids.
Pretty amazing if u think how close briton came to having to fight germans on there own soil.
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#172 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:49 AM

Yeah, Britain was almost ready for invasion, but it's good tha tit didn't came so far, the Royal Airforce did an outstanding job, they were fighting very hard!
Just to make it short, it's good that Germany lost the war, but it's a feact, that our troops did an outstanding job the hole time, and where the General Stab(Command of the Wehrmacht) was allowed to do what they wanted they normally were quite successful, but it's good that we have lost!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#173 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:24 PM

so who was the stupid 1 in WW2?Britain
in 1942,june,2(i think it was june scond i dont know but i know it is in june)
The british landed a group of 6000 troops(i think) in a french beach called Dieepe(i dont know how 2 spell it).
do u know what their mission was? Recon!!!
now most of these people died or injured before they got off the beach but some manage 2 get off just 2 hear their commanders say the mission is off come back 2 the beach we r going home

oh yeah the western allies were the weakest forces(other than Itlay,and Finland and some other small countries u can remeber)
the western allies took on 20% of German troops(maybe 10% from the west and another 10% in the south)
the other 80% was destroyed by the Russians

D day would of failed if
Field Marshal Erwin Rommel was at his post(but he wasnt because it was his wife's brithday so he was at Berlin)
If the German troops were prepared like they were at Point De Calais(the place the German thought the Allies were going 2 land)

so the western allies lost so many troops 2 a unprepared foe

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 27 August 2006 - 02:29 PM.

#174 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

No you can't be so simple D-Day couldn't have failed, cause our troops never would have been able to get the Allies off the beache due t oAirsupport and ship bound artillery!
Dieppe was more or less a lesson to learn, but still today I don't know what it was acctually for!
And the Western allies lost very very few soilders! By the way, in the hole war like the uSA 250000 dead in the hole war! you can't be to simple

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#175 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 05:40 PM

No you can't be so simple D-Day couldn't have failed, cause our troops never would have been able to get the Allies off the beache due t oAirsupport and ship bound artillery!
Dieppe was more or less a lesson to learn, but still today I don't know what it was acctually for!
And the Western allies lost very very few soilders! By the way, in the hole war like the uSA 250000 dead in the hole war! you can't be to simple

Rommel would of ordered counter attack right away
the weather was changing fast
the planes and ships would of done ship when night came(the ships just woke the Germans up)

#176 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:42 PM

No one can say "rommel would of counter attacked"
or "D-Day would have failed"
It all comes down to each indivual soldier.
During the Korean War one soldier (Giving his injured squad cover fire)
Kill 50 men with a machine gun and when he ran out of ammo
killed at least 50 more in close quarters combat.
The Death toll for the war was something like this
US and Allies - 250000
Germany - 250000
Russia - 500000
The total death toll for the war was 2000000
Give or take a few hundred thousand.
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image

#177 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:52 PM

well Germany had the most advanced technology in the war(execpt the Nuke and the Sloped armor which they later got)
some examples of the advanced weapons
V1 rocket
V2 rocket
remote controled things that carry bombs(not just in the air)
U boats(better than the allied subs)
jet engined aircraft
Panzerfaust(which was developed into the RPG series by the Russians)

#178 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:49 PM

Even if rommal was ther he could not of stopped d-day, he could have caused mre casuatys for the allies and given them more of a hard time.
The germans at the beachs that was attcked did not have the means to counter attack or effectivly defend, if i remember rightly from a program i watched on omar beach alone it was said that germans only had 6 (give or take a few) aircrafts helping defend, the allies had air and ship support.

Germans was doomed to fail during that day.
Posted Image

#179 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:01 AM

Gah What did I just say.
What happened happend.
Nothing could change it!
Except for Time travel...
BUT THAT'S NOT A FACTOR HERE.
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image

#180 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:12 AM

has any 1 wondered what happened what if hitler won
there would be no jews
there would be no black ppl
there would be no Homos
there will only be 2 countries in the world (Germany and Japan)
maybe ppl would live richer(hitler did bring Germany's enconomy up when they lost WW1)

has any 1 ever thought the Germans in from 1914-1945 where evil because they started the first WW and the second WW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users