#21 Joe

Joe

title available

• Project Team
  • 886 posts
  • Projects:Real Life

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

Bye hostile, and lmao at kelso

Nice job with the site, your design skills are much better than mine. What will happen to BSG, or was there a beta i missed? anyway, it doesnt matter anymore, best of luck in life. and dont screw up and become a hobo
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Bebbe

Bebbe

Savvy ?

• Project Team
  • 670 posts
  •  The original guy

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

Well ,, you're one of the reasons I started modding ,, I thank you for that and I also wish you good luck

#23 Mullers_11

Mullers_11

Onlooker

• Project Team
  • 806 posts
  • Projects:Visions, The Four Ages
  •  Not active

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:29 PM

Ahhh dang, sad to see you leave Hostile. But, you've helped me so much making this community and I envy you for all of you've done. Good luck in the rest of your life :huh: And for making my new favourite hobby, modding

Farewell my old friend :p

Retired

#24 Clement

Clement

title available

• Network Staff
  • 1,442 posts
  • Projects:Various
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Developer

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

I have only one thing to said, Thank you Hostile for all. Even if I'm french I learned with your tutorials, you have created certainly the best modding's community for bfme. Congratulations and good luck.
Posted Image

#25 Master Windu

Master Windu

The Master.

• Advisors
  • 2,150 posts
  • Projects:Galaxy at War, Rhovanion Alliance

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

I really wish you wouldn't go....but I know you have to. You wont completely abandon the forums right? Please try to come back and check it out once in a while. Goodbye, and thanks for everything :sad:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 nickthemenace

nickthemenace

Im a legend, lets face, I actually am.

• Project Team
  • 426 posts
  • Projects:HeroMod, Other Stuff :)
  • Division:T3A Moderator

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:53 AM

Dang, Nice Turnout :p

Well, even though I've not posted more than once in the past 6 months, I thought I should log in to bid you farewell, and just congratulate you on .. well.. making T3A, I still remember you sending me the first designs on msn for the layout of the site :)

Well.. Well done I guess, maybe I'll cya around sometime, Toodles ^_^
nickthemenace
http://nickthemenace.gamemod.net/
The Guy Who Made It Possible To Have New Factions (And Stuff)(Before anyone else :p)
Posted Image

#27 LadyRhiea

LadyRhiea

CPPB

• Project Team
  • 784 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:34 AM

Oh Woe is Me! (Not sarcastic this time) A lamentable day! What a lamentable day! The father Hostile is leaving! It's like having papa telling his children to F* off to college, a truely sad sight with more emotions than in a soap opera series. But I guess everybody MUST move on, well don't worry, I will beat down the hordes of n00bs with my own weapon, the bitch-a-nator. And don't forget, use protection.

Posted Image

I'm not smoking anything, I'm just Japanese.

You guys better hope I don't get hired by EA one day, sorry, I meant interned for very low wages

#28 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance

Posted 12 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

I will beat down the hordes of n00bs with my own weapon, the bitch-a-nator.

Oh snap!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:24 PM

I'm sorry to hear this. I think I speak for everyone when I say, good luck!
By the way, I'm sure we'll see you someday again? ;)

#30 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:51 PM

Now that's really sad to hear... You were the father of all of us 'little children' here.
Thank you for T3A and all the great hours I had thanks to you and this site...
OMG, I can still see me typing the words "BFME" and "modding" into google's search engine... and that I was so happy having found something useful, called T3A...

Anyway: Good luck, Hostile!

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#31 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:51 AM

Hostile came to me in a dream a year ago and said "Come, Come to T3A..." thats how i got here.

#32 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:07 AM

Tis a shame that I learned of this only yesterday, and I must say through my hardships at T3A, and my down moments. I can say at leats this. Through all the insults I endured, through all the pressure from "bully modders", all the problems and dimays. Hostile was there silently leading me on. And through all my valiant efforts, and rather a few close calls to destroying my computor :ohmy:. I could always trust that he had some nice words to put in for me. I think through my visiting T3A i've matured more then I ever thought imaginalble. I'm no longer the little dipshit modder who wants to do everything and anything he can think of. Now i'm a real modder, an indenpandant modder. One who works for himself. And does it well... All thanks to Hostile. I looked up to him, as a child to a father... It pains me to say this, but good-bye hostile. Your jorney does not end here. It merely begins again.

SDK Kwen, modder of T3A, member for over a year (all thanks to hostile)

fare well.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#33 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:55 AM

the longest and nicent thing i have ever said and nobody has any response?! i feel ashamed

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#34 Gumby22don

Gumby22don
  • Project Team
  • 144 posts
  •  AWD Development Team
  • Job:Co-Designer: RoR 1 and 2

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:55 AM

I was going to make some comment about you bringing tears to my eyes, and restoring my faith in humanity and all that bull**** but decided to leave the thread in honor of hostile :blink:

(It was a nice post - there...)

Don
have a great day
Posted Image

#35 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:56 AM

Don't be, I greatly appreciate everything that everyone has said. I just thought I'd let it ride it's course before I replied. I never actually thought this many people would even bother to reply.

Thanks many for the kind words and the gratitude, it certainly goes both ways for me. I've met so many great people through this simple site I made. Just proves you don't have to be fancy, but at least be functional and true to your cause.

Thanks SDK for your very kind words...you sure came ALONG way from when you first came here. Great to see the person you became. And a pleasure to watch it happen.

#36 Boy_suicide

Boy_suicide
  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • Projects:Projects of some kind.
  •  Blue Text! YAY!

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:16 AM

*Turns off dramatic violin music*
*Gives Hostile a cookie*
There! :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users