Photo

Project Raptor Needs a Map movie scripter... Again

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 ChineseICman

ChineseICman
  • Project Team
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:Alien Crisis mapper/unit finder (thats me) The Korean War 2 Mod (only in planning)
  •  The Chinese connection to a world of aliens....ALIEN CRISIS

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

I can't belive my chance has risen. I am skilled in making mission maps. I really don't mess with camra much but its proble easy. I will soon reply after I play with the camra in worldbuilder.I'll soon respond back. :lol:

#42 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:38 PM

The camra i can only make it go up and down i would like to see a side angle but dam thing is to complex for me.

I just edit maps i get cuz i can't make a map which pissess me off oh how i wish i could make a map of my own.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#43 ChineseICman

ChineseICman
  • Project Team
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:Alien Crisis mapper/unit finder (thats me) The Korean War 2 Mod (only in planning)

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:17 AM

He he um I jumped the Gun. It is hard to do but i can't make the camra move around. But hey I got this much in about 10 min. who knows tommorow I might have it.

NOTE:the map being played is not edited at all i just made for the camra so watch as CNL.Burton moves down terroest. Plus a nuke cannon kills burton. Hey its good for 10 min. Ill keep working untill i can get a very good movie going. This a map for Vanilla Zero Hour it proble works with raptor just install aa you would anymap.

Attached Files

Edited by ChineseICman, 21 May 2006 - 12:18 AM.

#44 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:33 AM

I think Nutsy would be quite inpressed.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#45 Nutsy

Nutsy
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 11:39 AM

ICman that is cool work... Do you know how to remove the command menu at the bottom compleatly? Also are you good with making maps?
Dont worry if your not Ill just have to talk to vanguard to see if he can help me unkill my world builder as it dossnt want to work with PR isntalled. Can you Pm me your email adress and any instant messenger adress so I can keep in touch with you. This is of course if you really want to be a part of this. I warn you its not a simple task

As you can see iv been let down enough times here. Only reply to me if you are totaly serious at doing this. You obviously got the skills needed to do this.

Let me know

#46 ChineseICman

ChineseICman
  • Project Team
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:15 PM

O my E-mail is ChinaICman at aol.com (at =@) I also have AIM which name is ChinaICman.

No I havn't tried but I might be able to remove the command bar.

I think i'm good at making maps but Mods such as -Halogen,Vietnam,Shockwave,and non-popular ones said i need to work on my map making skill a little. Here is the map i sent to them.

You think I have the skills well I will do all I can i might need to find me a totoral for making the camra move correctly(I had it fellow burton but it looked at the ground at the end).

Attached Files

#47 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 03:59 AM

God i hope Nutsy doesn't get let down again or who know's wat he'll do.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#48 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

I Post Every Second Of My Life

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Beta Tester Project Raptor
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:18 PM

yay we have a mapper

the bad news is that when the movies done i wont get to see casue another zh disk bit the dust
Posted Image

#49 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:05 AM

Again? ;)

You need to write to a company that manufactures CDs, and ask them if they can produce titanium CDs for you. :dry:
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

#50 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

I Post Every Second Of My Life

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Beta Tester Project Raptor
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 23 May 2006 - 10:11 AM

are you kidding they must cost like 300 quid each anyways

nutsy you better get going on doing this casue i really wanna see this
Posted Image

#51 Nutsy

Nutsy
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:35 PM

Thats a good start on a map but you do need to think more about details and aditions to textures. Dont worry... Worldbuilder seems to be working now. After i get this model im making for some one out the way Ill start building the map/maps for you. Ill give you the description i made for the action and a basic drawing over the map to show you what i mean to see.

This may take me a couple of weeks so bare with me.

#52 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 10:52 PM

Nuts, you big weirdo.

You took it the wrong way.

Crave and I are working on it. I never said anything about anybody else.

;)

#53 Pals

Pals
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:08 PM

I just want to say that this movie is going to be amazing, because I am almost positive I know how much time and effort you have all put into it. I would like to award the people who have stuck with this project through to the end (it is an invisible award :p so please don't ask...). You all will go places and do great things is life, I am sure. Again, congratulations on all your hard work, and I anxiously await the finished project.
I live in the Middle East. And, no! I don't ride a camel!

Sometimes you are the only one who can make a difference.

What exactly is 'normal'?

Don't ask questions you don't want answered.

#54 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 04:42 PM

Ya good luck to u all ^_^ .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users