• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Volkscronin

Volkscronin
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  •  A common Stratoviet soldier

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:50 AM

Hey, if CnC Reloaded is a mixture of TS and YR why dont you make a YR mod having the units and buildings like ZH and add it to CnC Reloaded 2/CnC Revolution?
Posted Image
"Me myself is not using my PC but only my cutted figers absassing on the com."
"Water is very important. Without it people dont know how to swim and just think how many people will drown."
"The sky is blue, the sun is gold, the cloud is white, the sea is emerald, the grass is green, the sand is red, and the world has been dominated."

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:48 AM

Hi Volkscronin,
because the project is only mix TS & RA2:YR and not Generals:ZH... I never liked this Generals game ;-)

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 Volkscronin

Volkscronin
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  •  A common Stratoviet soldier

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:25 AM

OK, but I got another idea. If you only like YR and TS. In 2007 Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars will be realeased, and then after that I think Red Alert 3. When both of that realeases why not combining them :umad: . And I give you another chance if you want to add ZH to CnC Reloaded 2/CnC Revolution or not (dont get angry please)
Posted Image
"Me myself is not using my PC but only my cutted figers absassing on the com."
"Water is very important. Without it people dont know how to swim and just think how many people will drown."
"The sky is blue, the sun is gold, the cloud is white, the sea is emerald, the grass is green, the sand is red, and the world has been dominated."

#4 Twilus

Twilus

Your Mother's Father's Uncle's Moustache!

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  Music forum poster

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:36 PM

Did you not hear him?
He DOES NOT like generals.
Niether do I.

Edited by Twilus, 28 July 2006 - 03:37 PM.

I refuse to have a signature.

Oh wait...

#5 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

Yeh, Generals sucks and i doubt Red Alert 3 will ever be made now, at least it wont surpass RA2 gameplay wise at any rate. :umad:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:17 AM

generals sucks...its just another warcraft imitation but in modern times which makes it even crappier also EA takes so long to make games so RA3 will come out when the technology used in RA2 is avaible in real life so it wont really be sci-fi anymore
I have returned to Revora Forums after half a year of absence. I have changed a lot since then.

#7 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:53 AM

generals sucks...its just another warcraft imitation but in modern times which makes it even crappier also EA takes so long to make games so RA3 will come out when the technology used in RA2 is avaible in real life so it wont really be sci-fi anymore

LOL!
Then they can call it another "MODERN WARFARE RTS"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:06 PM

The logic of trying to introduce 2D logic to 3D logic is one massive boundary and however much it modded it wouldn't be the same.

TD - RA2/YR all use essentially the same engine so easier to bring the sides in one massive mod whilst Generals realistically should only be brought into CNC3 engine.

Since FS-21 it is logical that he is using the former.
Posted Image

#9 Dirt

Dirt

How do I know?

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  Shocker

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:59 AM

Well if Westwood managed to make RA3 it should be like this:
1. Allied broke off Soviet control
2. Einstein killed and Time machine/SpySat and it's recorded making info destroyed
3. Soviet found a way to remake Psychic Sensor but failed to use mind-controlling
4. Soviet got an airforce
5. Soviet infiltrated the Allies and got a counterpart for Grand Cannon
6. Allied make a spy satellite system and it works exactly like Psychic Reaveal or in Generals

#10 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:24 AM

Those 5 races are perfect and interesting enough but I think the most important is pack C&C Reload in a XCC MOD Launcher! As it can't get along well with other MODs.
Posted Image
Soon Moon`s Minions will overnumber the enemy!

#11 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:42 AM

I think should be like this: 1.Allied fell under Soviet Control. 2.Soviet launched a total war to take the world's third power - China. 3.Einstain and Time Machine was history, but Chrono Sphere tech had been mastered by Allied Technicians.
Posted Image

#12 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:56 AM

4.Allied Underground Resitance Organization built a Chrono Sphere for China and Chrono Shifted thousands of Chinese soldiers to Moscow. 5.the Chrono Assault failed to end Romanov's reign.But it success in paralysing Soviet military government for several week.
Posted Image

#13 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:10 AM

6.Allied Resistance Army swept most of Soviet Army from their land in those weeks. 7.At last Soviet scientists found a way to prevent emeny chrono drop with their iron curtain tech and all their important cities are under its proof soon after the government get over.
Posted Image

#14 Dirt

Dirt

How do I know?

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  Shocker

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:30 AM

ARGUEMENT:
1. Allied is already in soviet control since the sov won in the conclusion of YR
2.CHINA IS RUSSIA'S/SOVIET'S SH!TTY ALLY SINCE STARTING OF THE MUTHAF^C|<ING 20TH CENTURY
3. Iron Curtain hve no effect/nothing to do with Chronos
4. (Fact) Iron curtain is used to call communist nation's border because no living thing can go across alive

AND::: If you want to make suckgestions you should use only one post or click Edit at the bottom right corner of your post's section

Edited by Shocker, 21 September 2006 - 10:35 AM.

#15 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:03 PM

Sorry,but MY MOBILE can`t send long message and can`t edit^_^

Also, if you take notice of the movies in RA1 and RA2, you`ll find several Soviet military maps in them shows Soviet was invading China while invading Europe, so China was not for USSR although it had a communist government.

Of course China shouldn`t use Allied tech but Soviet. But every said China was a victor in the First War against Stalin and had a great chance to get Heavy Armor, Tesla, Iron Curtain ect from the defeated USSR.

By the my old MOTO V303 can`t input "enter",so most of my reply and topic could only have one line^_^

Edited by Moon Pine, 21 September 2006 - 12:16 PM.

Posted Image

#16 C&CBoy

C&CBoy
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:49 PM

The true reality doesn't really matter here because we are in a fiction.
But there is no way the China could be URSS ennemy because red Alert is after all apro-american (but cool on the contrary of General) et i don't think pro-american would says China is URSS ennemy.
So in a good communist versus capitalist logic China won't play a role because they basically suck and weren't the great ennemy in the cold war.

#17 Dirt

Dirt

How do I know?

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  Shocker

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:26 PM

Sorry,but MY MOBILE can`t send long message and can`t edit^_^

Also, if you take notice of the movies in RA1 and RA2, you`ll find several Soviet military maps in them shows Soviet was invading China while invading Europe, so China was not for USSR although it had a communist government.

Of course China shouldn`t use Allied tech but Soviet. But every said China was a victor in the First War against Stalin and had a great chance to get Heavy Armor, Tesla, Iron Curtain ect from the defeated USSR.

By the my old MOTO V303 can`t input "enter",so most of my reply and topic could only have one line^_^

puked***
Never know EA could be this stupid.....
Fact: China remove their emperor and replace with communist cause a monarch can't rule a communist country. China join the communist brotherhood (mainly USSR, Yugoslavia, China, East Europe, Nkorea, NVietnam) since then.
Game: It seems in RA china starts to booted/kicked/sacked their emperor. EA so stupid thought China has become cap. country cause people use the cap. rule, but actually the whole gov system is still com.

#18 Moon Pine

Moon Pine

title available

• Project Team
  • 351 posts
  •  Zombie Summoner

Posted 22 September 2006 - 11:59 AM

[/quote]
puked***
Never know EA could be this stupid.....
Fact: China remove their emperor and replace with communist cause a monarch can't rule a communist country. China join the communist brotherhood (mainly USSR, Yugoslavia, China, East Europe, Nkorea, NVietnam) since then.
Game: It seems in RA china starts to booted/kicked/sacked their emperor. EA so stupid thought China has become cap. country cause people use the cap. rule, but actually the whole gov system is still com.
[/quote]

It`s not EA or WestWood stupid^_^
They just mean a communist leader had the same or even GREATER power than an emperor.
As Soviet MCV also says "Soviet Empire" in YR.
Do you know China was totally against Soviet Union and also heavily beat Vietnam in history!

Maybe we shouldn`t talk or argu about this in FS21`s forums.
Posted Image

#19 Dirt

Dirt

How do I know?

• Members
  • 344 posts
  •  Shocker

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:07 PM

Agree

#20 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:41 PM

EA does suck. So.. so.. much.. and China should be with the Soviets, its a classic combination. RA is not a history lesson so does not need to be correct with, well, anything.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users