Elfen Lied

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Kokutou

Kokutou
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:08 PM

I remembered that Lucy/Mew is an natural mutant instead of genetically modified creature in anime. She was naturally born with mutation and being abandoned soon after birth. After many incidents, she was tracked down and captured in that research facilities much later on as shown in OVA (Special Episode included in DVD).

#42 GhostlySubstance

GhostlySubstance
  • Project Team
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:11 PM

smoked cheese?

nyoro~n

I know its a delayed message but sure i'll have some smoked cheese while I leave you with the packaging. Anyways I guess i'll kill you know for having a dull joke :p I'll just zap you with this big Japanese batteries.

I remembered that Lucy/Mew is an natural mutant instead of genetically modified creature in anime. She was naturally born with mutation and being abandoned soon after birth. After many incidents, she was tracked down and captured in that research facilities much later on as shown in OVA (Special Episode included in DVD).

This mentioned in the manga? Crap I knew I forgot something, I'll check if my store has it. *curses to self for forgetting*
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 Kokutou

Kokutou
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:40 AM

This mentioned in the manga? Crap I knew I forgot something, I'll check if my store has it. *curses to self for forgetting*

I think the settings is the same for both anime & manga (having read the manga vol 1-4). There may be some loss of details in english translation of the manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users