• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

It means it's been inactive for a long bit of time, if LI comes back, it'll be unarchived.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#242 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

do you now when it is going to be relaesed? sorry for my bad english but i just can,t wait to download this game

#243 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts
  • Projects:Finished Projects

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

1) It's not a game,it's a mod for BFME2:RoTWK
2)LI has dissapiered(Mod leader)
3)When LI comes back there might be a beta.

#244 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:49 AM

yes i now but when does LI come back?

#245 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

No idea.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#246 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:17 PM

has LI come back and has the demo been relashed :p :p :?:

#247 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

LI come back AOM needs you :crazed: :p

#248 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:21 AM

sadly It's looks like it might never be unarchived :( , this mod was looking to be the best mod out there.

#249 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:19 AM

yeah i relly wanted to play it but it look,s like i never am going to even try the beta :p :D :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: but to all the ones who where working on this then i think you did a good job i just relly hopes that LI comes back so that this mod can be completed :good: :good: :good:

#250 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

can the ones who are working on this (Alladan and the others) just make the first beta publik so that everyone can get a chance to try it??? :p :D :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :good: :good:

#251 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:25 AM

can the ones who are working on this (Alladan and the others) just make the first beta publik so that everyone can get a chance to try it??? :p :D :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :good: :good:

sorry i meen allathar

#252 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:12 PM

Well, there's still a LOT of re-balancing to be done with the gameplay changes... If I'd release the current beta as public, it'll just dissapoint you. I'd rather want everything to work properly for a public beta.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#253 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

ok but LI has come back and can i get some screenshots :p while we are waiting for the first publik beta relase :D

#254 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

:p :D :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: when/if the beta comes out will the campain be in it?? :good: :good: :good: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :thumbsupsmiley:

#255 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:58 PM

Campaign won't be in it, sorry.

Screenies are always possible, ofc.

A couple of ones from Mordor, taken a while back:

Dark Numenorian Barracks, trains Dark Numenorians and researches upgrades for them
Posted Image

Mordor Barracks - trains Black Uruks
Posted Image

And the Black Uruks
Posted Image

I still have to decide what to do with Harad - I've got most of the models, but the coding is about 20% done.

#256 Neth

Neth

God's Shadow

• Project Team
  • 930 posts
  • Projects:Taking over the world
  •  Technician of Execution

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Could you not get some help and finish it without him?

LOVE screenies, post more when able please

Edited by Nethelen Narcu, 23 January 2009 - 06:46 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

This face means nothing, these hands hold nothing, these lungs are empty, these eyes are blind

#257 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

Well, the forum and fans are definitely not dead.

#258 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

I see :p And don't worry, the mod isn't dead, it's just in coma :thumbsdownsmiley:

#259 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:15 AM

Is that a sugar coma from how sweetly awesome the mod is?

#260 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:59 AM

will there be any new things in the create a hero??? :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users