#1 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 23 October 2006 - 02:35 AM

Welcome to the forums of Command & Conquer Destiny
I would like to give a special thanks to CodeCat for hosting us! And a special thanks to the to Speeder who inspired me! As well as OmegaBolt for dealing with all of my questions!

Please note: Command & Conquer Destiny is in very early stages of development and details are limited at this time.

About Command & Conquer Destiny
Do you ever wonder what the connection is between the Red Alert universe and the Command & Conquer universe, and how can Yuri’s Revenge, possibly fit in their? Command & Conquer Destiny offers one of the possible ways these two universes are connected with a thrilling in death storyline.

The story starts a few months after the or with Yuri and his forces following the Allied campaign. When a crazed Allied general assassinate the president and gains control of the United States. This Allied general has only one passion and that is to destroy the Soviet Union and her sister states. I will give you much more information . After I release official story-line

Features
- Thanks to my skilled maper I can offer one of the best campaigns possibly made for a mod

- During the campaigns the story will be shown to you via video acting in mission briefing and in the game itself. I have access to a blue screen so video quality will be good

- Are you tired of all the countries appearing to be the same on their own side with a lack of strategy and tactics to play with. Command & Conquer Destiny offer more tactics, strategy, more units, structures and abilities for each side as well as individual countries .

- I have special authorized permission from Frank Klepacki to use any of his music and to make remixs of his songs. On top of that he is going to do a couple of songs specially for Command & Conquer Destiny

- And much, much more

Note: Site will be up and running soon, plus as time goes on and I release more information on the features of Command & Conquer Destiny I will put them here

Edited by cdmtx(YR), 13 March 2007 - 12:49 AM.

Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 23 October 2006 - 03:30 AM

Well, some disputable items for your mod, if you could give answers or evidence when they are asked for, then it would be appreciated:

One of the best campaigns? For an as-yet unnamed mapper running the development side of this, will you deliver on this claim?

Did Frank Klepacki truly give you permission for using his music, getting to edit it, and also getting some exclusive tracks from Klepacki himself? As only an email validation would show this, then I'd like to see a quoted transcript of said email.

Nothing against you, but I'd like to make sure you deliver on your claims. :thumbsupsmiley:

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#3 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 23 October 2006 - 05:06 AM

I like the way you mention "tactics" before "new units," good luck with this.

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#4 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:43 PM

Well, some disputable items for your mod, if you could give answers or evidence when they are asked for, then it would be appreciated:

One of the best campaigns? For an as-yet unnamed mapper running the development side of this, will you deliver on this claim?

Did Frank Klepacki truly give you permission for using his music, getting to edit it, and also getting some exclusive tracks from Klepacki himself? As only an email validation would show this, then I'd like to see a quoted transcript of said email.

Nothing against you, but I'd like to make sure you deliver on your claims. :thumbsupsmiley:

I will follow through with all of my claims. As for the maper he is virtually unknown on Revora or on any forums for that matter. I think he is one of the best unknown mapper, he is a friend of mine. And for the issue of Mr.Klepacki I have been in contact with him for some time now. And if you really wished to see that he gave me permission I will PM you the e-mail if you really want to see it.
:ohmy:
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 23 October 2006 - 05:09 PM

The said email would be very interesting to see. If you would like to post it up on the thread, that would be good, or just the email in a PM would be fine. :thumbsupsmiley: Oh, and on the comment on the mod itself, I can't wait to see the full story behind it.

Edited by Nology5890, 23 October 2006 - 05:10 PM.

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#6 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

I am "measboy" in this e-mail.

Heya!

Well, I am strapped for time to do stuff like that at the moment, but what I can offer you, is that if you own any of my solo CDs, you may use songs of your choice for you mod, just credit my website www.frankklepacki.com in there somewhere. :ohmy:

Thanks!

Frank

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 17, 2006 4:41 PM

Hey Frank what's going on? I was wondering if you were not too busy, would it be possible for you to create a song for my mod called "Command and Conquer Destiny". If you can, could you please contact me and I'll give you some more information.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 AdamKg

AdamKg
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:53 PM

Hi cdmtx, i like the idea behind the mod it sounds great, im looking forward to trying it out when you get it finished :lol:

#8 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:52 AM

just don't spam it on other forums evidence first please :lol:
Posted Image

#9 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:55 AM

I am "measboy" in this e-mail.

Heya!

Well, I am strapped for time to do stuff like that at the moment, but what I can offer you, is that if you own any of my solo CDs, you may use songs of your choice for you mod, just credit my website www.frankklepacki.com in there somewhere. :)

Thanks!

Frank

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 17, 2006 4:41 PM

Hey Frank what's going on? I was wondering if you were not too busy, would it be possible for you to create a song for my mod called "Command and Conquer Destiny". If you can, could you please contact me and I'll give you some more information.

:lol:

So he doesnt say he will make anything for you, because he doesnt have time, the only thing he has done is let you use his music from other CDs if you own them. Personally i would have just used em without asking, would have been much easier. ^_^

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 Nemoricus

Nemoricus

Dragon Awesomeness for the Win!

• Project Team
  • 1,110 posts
  • Projects:FC Alpha tester, Enigma Advisor

Posted 24 October 2006 - 10:09 AM

Ooh, new mod. This better be good. Release information on content ASAP
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 11:13 AM

Heya!

Well, I am strapped for time to do stuff like that at the moment, but what I can offer you, is that if you own any of my solo CDs, you may use songs of your choice for you mod, just credit my website www.frankklepacki.com in there somewhere. :lol:

Thanks!

Frank

So once I get further into development of C&C Destiny he said he will have some spare time on his hands.

Edited by cdmtx(YR), 24 October 2006 - 11:18 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:51 PM

Umm no thats just saying hes busy at the time, it doesnt say he will make you tracks at all just that he will let you use anything from his released CDs.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 BlackWinter

BlackWinter

Beta Tester

• Members
  • 278 posts
  •  Returning Tester.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:29 AM

UHHGGG.... Ill help you with this whole thing once I have some time on my hands and bitches off my back.

#14 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:34 AM

UHHGGG.... Ill help you with this whole thing once I have some time on my hands and bitches off my back.

:rolleyes: ..........LoL

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

I am Snack

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  The One Winged Angel

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:30 AM

This mod sounds cool, good luck cdtmx!
I have returned to Revora Forums after half a year of absence. I have changed a lot since then.

#16 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:50 AM

I'll post an update, either Thursday or Friday so state tuned.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Chocolate cake

Chocolate cake
  • New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:01 PM

:p Sounds pretty cool I like the idea of good campaign maps most mods lack good maps for campaign. :grin:

Edited by Chocolate cake, 07 November 2006 - 03:03 PM.

http://www.myhomecoo...e-out-of-it.jpg
Whoo!
Oh yeah!
Rolling around at the speed of sound,Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow.Can't stick around, have to keep moving on,Guess what lies ahead? Only one way to find out!Must keep on moving ahead,No time for guessing, follow my plan instead.Trusting in what you can't see,take my lead, I'll set you free.

Follow me, set me free,Trust me and we will escape from the city.I'll make it through, follow me.Follow me, set me free,Trust me and we will escape from the city.I'll make it through, prove it to you.

#18 Guest_KingBase_*

Guest_KingBase_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

yeayeaa in da house ;)

#19 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:40 PM

Hey have you planned the units yet ?

#20 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

I'm basically done with that. The only things I have to do for that is finalized the infantry list, and Yuri's units need to be finished. This is only the list have in mind.

Posted Image
Posted Image

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users