Counter Strike Source Discussion

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Salohcin

Salohcin
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:36 AM

Ugh, I really don't like CS:S. It's quite overrated. The weapons are imbalanced, and many of the people are extrmely annoying. You have no idea how many random accusation of homosexuality I've heard. Play DoD instead.

#22 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:52 AM

That's the people who are being annoying then, doesn't have much to do with the game. Arseholes can be found everywhere really.

#23 Salohcin

Salohcin
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

somehow, I find populate CS:S more then any game I've played. That's not a problem with the game, but if you can't avoid suuch people then it becomes part of the game experience.

#24 kinglufc

kinglufc
  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Projects:god damn coursework

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:49 PM

tbh DoD= wins

CSS= american fools that think they are too over rated, take it to seriously

#25 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:15 PM

That was what i found with CS:S its a good game but the people just take it too seriously and thus spoil the game. BF2 for the win :D
Posted Image

#26 Salohcin

Salohcin
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:50 PM

tbh DoD= wins

CSS= american fools that think they are too over rated, take it to seriously

Amen to that!

#27 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:28 PM

That was what i found with CS:S its a good game but the people just take it too seriously and thus spoil the game. BF2 for the win :p

same applies here, especially with those Tking faggots who are noobs and blow up your plane cause they want to fly it but dont have a clue how to >.<
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#28 Bebbe

Bebbe

Savvy ?

• Project Team
  • 670 posts
  •  The original guy

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

That's why you should play the REAL CS :)

#29 Verrückt

Verrückt

Hi Everybody!

• Project Team
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:RealAlert
  •  O-Bolt's Bitch, Wacky Forum Doctor.

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:41 PM

That was what i found with CS:S its a good game but the people just take it too seriously and thus spoil the game. BF2 for the win :p

I agree with this Battlefield FTW.
My heart goes out to Xeno.
Old Quotes:

@Mspencer : RoadReaction is calling everyone in your country a fascist invader who wants to invade Russia.
@Jeeves: Pie.

#30 Jetz

Jetz

Military expert, especially firearms

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Projects:Trying to pwn at playing CoHOF
  •  Nuke-tossing, Gut-busting Old Skooler

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:20 AM

CSS is the most action-based game on the Source Multiplayer Pack, but if I'm fed up with being the first to die on every round (especially AWPs) play a more strategic one, like DOD, or perhaps Half Life 2 DM. By the way my favourite gun is the MP5, plus flashes, smoke and HEs.

[EDIT] Battlefield 2 is great, however 2142 version is very disappionting. Also I'm gonna buy Valve Complete Pack from Steam soon

Edited by Sttr Hunter, 02 May 2007 - 10:24 AM.

pwnt. opposing fronts installed.

#31 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

i love some of the HL1 mods especially Natural selection, its so good, everything about it. i think it is 100 times better than any CS game. ever.
and i also like earths special focres. its interesting to see how you can play as a dragonball z character. you can fire beams and disks and laser and use advanced or basic melee or pre punch melee or throw people and go super sayien (sp)
another mid i liked was fire arms, although there are hardly any servers now.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#32 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

i say: joint operations typhoon rising/escalation FTW!!! BF2 FTW!! CS:S Cheating/hacking/exploiting FTW!! yer, i did cheat with css i even made 2 cheats myself based on a sourcecode. but i must admit iam also good without cheats. i still owned without cheats... btw i only cheat with cs:s games why? well it is a stupid over rated game. itis funny to piss anyone off:P. and it has bad anti cheat protection same goes for the third party:P.

what games i did cheat of valve:
cs
cs z
css

what games i did not(wich i enjoyed:))

hl2
dod
dods
hl
and all those mods
earth2160(downloaded)
and you people must think atm: wtf another lame cheat/hack noob. well i find that an compliment:).
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 Carnivean

Carnivean

Suiseiseki

• Project Team
  • 829 posts
  •  A guy who does a thing.

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

i say: joint operations typhoon rising/escalation FTW!!! BF2 FTW!! CS:S Cheating/hacking/exploiting FTW!! yer, i did cheat with css i even made 2 cheats myself based on a sourcecode. but i must admit iam also good without cheats. i still owned without cheats... btw i only cheat with cs:s games why? well it is a stupid over rated game. itis funny to piss anyone off:P. and it has bad anti cheat protection same goes for the third party:P.

what games i did cheat of valve:
cs
cs z
css

what games i did not(wich i enjoyed:))

hl2
dod
dods
hl
and all those mods
earth2160(downloaded)
and you people must think atm: wtf another lame cheat/hack noob. well i find that an compliment:).

No one cares. CSS is the single most hacked and raged game online. I'm well aware of how amusing raging can be, but brag on a cheat community instead of here. :p

Edited by Carnivean, 05 May 2007 - 05:22 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Love Me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users