Still Going Strong/Release?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_orkeater2007_*

Guest_orkeater2007_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

I am still playing BFME one, it is the best, they messed up on the second game. Anyway, mods on the first one are the best too, and urs looks great. Please confirm u are kepping it going and are going to produce a full mod. I have seen so many mods that romise so much but fail to complete or deliver. Please tell me if u are not creating the mod, and the general progress and release dates. I am a following this mod closley and cannot wait for it to be released.

Thx again, orkeater2007

#2 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:28 PM

I belive it's still going, but at a very slow rate, so it's impossible to say release date... which it is for most mods anyways :)

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#3 Beleg

Beleg

title available

• Project Team
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:53 PM

Gotmog wont stop this mod so i think its still going
just very slow

release dates cant be told yet
:)
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
Posted Image
"Tell a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry"
>>Political Compass<<

#4 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:50 AM

Hey guys, sorry to say it, but yes the progress has slowed. College is keeping me busy and the few times that I don't have work or organized activities I am usually playing halo 2 or doing something else to unwind. Same story as always for me during the school year :) I'm just very busy and have no free time. Also unfortunate is that my college has almost no days off other then major holiday breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break). Though we do have an 'October Break' comming up in 2 weeks... we get a thursday and friday off and as most of the students leave campus I might be bored enough and have enough free time to do some modding then ;)

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users