BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • Projects:C&C Generals Destructive Hour; YR: Riot

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

~~~~~~~~~~HELP WANTED~~~~~~~~~~~~
AI Editor
MAppers
Beta Testers perferibly someone that is one of the above too....

Story: It was once upon a time there was a small princess....LOL just kidding.
A company, a 'SECRET' Company somewhere of the shore of Austrailia on a man made island plans to rule the world, his 'only' problem is the 2 world Powers, The Allied Nations (America, Britian, France) and the Soviet Nations (North Korea, Russia, Cuba, Libya, Iraq)

So he think of a devastating and inevitable way to conquer these to nations with the least amount of effort. Then it Hits him! He thought of an outstanding and completely ingenios way to put the both on their knees begging for mercey...To get them to go to war with each other!

So he gets a connection to the United States Government, by hacking their computers with the best hackers on the planet, and fools their Radar into thinking theres thousands of ships and planes headed to The United States, then he has and 'Inside Man' tell them The Ships and Planes are Russian, so the United States 'Acted Fast' and "retaliated" by sending their 3 nukes to russia, oncfe Russia see's the nukes comming they're like WTF!?!?!? why is the U.S.A Sending Nukes at us and so they get Their forces ready and start their attack, but by the time the United States figures out that the Radars were wrong the Soviets are already on their way....

Commander, Your mission is to Fight and Defeat the Russian Forces with the Unlimited Resources The President has Granted you....Your First Objective is to stop the Russian invasion and destroy anyone who gets in your way...Even if it means war with other countries! Good luck comande---*Screen Cuts Out*

The Story is just a work in progress and Here is going to be the basic layout of the Countries; Anything Blank Hasn't been thought of yet so I'm willing to take suggestions....

~~~~~Allies~~~~~
Abilities: They Arn't as strong as the Soviet but they use the element of Suprise and their speed to win it on the battle field!

~~~America~~~
Special Abilities:Higher Technology - More Powerful Weapons (20% Firepower Boost + 20% ROF)
Country Specific Unit:
Veteren Unit/Infantry:GI, Grizzly Tank

~~~Britian~~~
Special Abilities:Super Defenses - Defenses get long Range + 20% more Armor
Country Specific Unit:Sniper Tower, Deployable Sniper
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Sniper, Howitzer

~~~Germany~~~
Special Abilities:Advanced Bullets - 35% Higher Firepower
Country Specific Unit:Tank Destroyer, Tank Obliterator
Veteren Unit/Infantry:GGI, Grizzly Tank

~~~France~~~
Special Abilities:Bigger Factory Systems(Faster Production for Cheaper Unit Price) - 10% faster BuildTime for everything, 10% Cheaper Units
Country Specific Unit:BattleFortress
Veteren Unit/Infantry:NightHawk Transport

~~~~~Soviets~~~~~
Abilities:Soviets have more deticated soldiers and have stronger tactics their Brutaility will be everything they got out on the battlefield and they arn't stupid either!

~~~Russia~~~
Special Abilities:Tesla Expansion - Tesla weapons get 15% more Firepower, Rate of Fire, and Range
Country Specific Unit:TeslaBomber
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Tesla Tank, Tesla Trooper

~~~Cuba~~~
Special Abilities:Demolitions Experts - Explosive Weapons get 20% more Damage and a bigger Blast Radius
Country Specific Unit:Kamakaze Trucks, Terrorist Spy
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Terrorist, Demolition Truck

~~~Libya~~~
Special Abilities:Steriod Experimentation Facilities - Much Stronger Infantry (50% stronger Armor) but Much more Expensive (45% more $$)
Country Specific Unit:Brute
Veteren Unit/Infantry:

~~~Iraq~~~
Special Abilities:Nuclear Waste Plants - Nuclear Weapons Get Massive boosts along with More Power From Nuclear Reactors
Country Specific Unit:
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Desolator, Demolition Truck

~~~NorthKorea~~~
Special Abilities:Fire Weapon Experimentation Facilities - Fire, Napalm, and other 'Flame' Related Weapons get 20% Firepower and 10% Rate of Fire Boost
Country Specific Unit:Napalm Launcher
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Napalm Demolition Expert

~~~~~Third Side~~~~~

~~~Assassin's Bureau~~~
Special Abilities:50% Quicker and Stronger Firepower, but 50% weaker Armor
Country Specific Unit:Assassin Tank
Veteren Unit/Infantry:???????

~~~Gangstas~~~
Special Abilities:Importation, Everything is 25% cheaper
Country Specific Unit:Gangsta
Veteren Unit/Infantry:Milita

Questions? Comments? Ideas???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almost All Aircraft's Weapons have been changed from Missiles To Bombs, Except for Ospray(Destroyer's Aircraft).
Posted Image
-Again, Shows The New Power With the Bombs Instead of missiles
Posted Image

These Are just some Pics of My TeslaBombings
Posted ImagePosted Image

American Paradrop drops in about 8 GI's 4 Guardian GI's and An Engineer.
Posted Image

Just decided to put this because it looks cool and it shows how many defenses the AI makes now.
Posted Image

Edited by BlitzKrieg, 23 March 2008 - 01:30 AM.

#2 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:11 AM

No offense but... SNORE.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#3 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

OH, WOW, Thanks for being so helpful you coulda atleast put the story put me to sleep, or the mod sounds boring so i can try making it sound better but no you comment with "snore" -.-'

do you mind telling me what you find wrong/boring so it helps me instead of just "SNORE"????

Edited by BlitzKrieg, 03 February 2008 - 04:46 PM.

#4 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:22 PM

The whole thing seems kinda bland... it's all overdone. Unless you have a bitchin' three way campaign to accompany this, you're making a snooze fest that isn't going to be worth playing.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#5 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:20 AM

lol beo, pwned by a newbie :rolleyes: , thats worth a giggle

that said, I agree with beo, the story is very bland, not unoriginal admittedly, I don't think I've ever read anything even remotely similar but it doesn't have any spark to it, and you need to fix that.
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#6 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

Uhh? Isn't this guy's story just every James Bond movie and all those other films with some random bad guy on an island? It's not at all original imo...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

yeah...also i think the Madman is Yuri, cuz remember his island from the loadscreen and soviet campaign?

#8 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

well, I know my story doesn't seem all that great but that's because I'm not a writer, I've never liked english class I'm more of a computer/Math person and so if anyone is willing to re-write the story to make it more interesting then I'm ok with that....

and Beowulf, seriously if your going to say it's boring atleast try and help me make it un-boring so your comments are accually meaningful...

And No, (atleast originally) the man isn't Yuri but that might be a kool idea; like make a whole "sub-storyline" on how Yuri survived and stuff....
What you guys think on that?
Or should I try something else?
Just wanting some Opinions, Ideas, and For soemone to get interested in my mod, I mean isn't that the reason why we all post info on our mods?

#9 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:45 AM

Original ideas I never had time to do:
  • Zombies - Ok, not orriginal, but nobody's pulled it off yet
  • Gangsters - income from smuggling, upgrade system, bribing pigs, essentially getting it as close to an RPG as possible, which isn't very, but few units and need to work the city for an upperhand to strike with.
  • Vietnam - relying on navigating and controlling the jungle, transporting supplies from dropsites to base for income, infantry-based, vehicles expensive, helis only buildable airsupport, random SW's each game to keep you on your toes and work your given advantages.
  • Zulu - C'mon
Unnoriginal ideas:
  • Yuri isn't dead, lets do RA2:YR again with a different name
  • Yuri's dead, but someone else gets America and Soviets to fight with seemingly random team bonuses and a plot thinner than the creators brainmass

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#10 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:14 PM

Thanks, for your ideas Jeeves, I'll be taking them into consideration...The Gangster Faction sounds pretty cool...Might try something like Assassin's Bureau too..I mean everyone loves Assassins!! lol

Mabey something like:
Assassin's Bureau - Quick and strong but less armor and strenth? 50% more speed and firepower, but 55% less armor and strength...anyone want to add anything they think might be kool????

Edited by BlitzKrieg, 05 February 2008 - 09:21 PM.

#11 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:08 PM

Screenshots ftw, most people can't be bothered to read text, even if the story is good.

Screenshots express ideas better then a 1000 words.
Posted Image

#12 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

That's for the tip, was acually going to start doing that in a bit...

#13 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:46 PM

In regards to screenshots, if you showing action, a full screen picture is fine but you will get better results if you

a. crop the image (do we really need to see sidebars unless new?)
b. png quality so not blurry

If its just a new unit, trying doing a 360 angle gallery shot, e.g. same unit but at different angles.

Finally use photobucket or imageshack, I personally find photobucket better.

Edited by Allied General, 06 February 2008 - 10:48 PM.

Posted Image

#14 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:46 PM

Yea, I Know lol I'm not a Freaking Idiot (no offense).
But for some reason my print screen button isn't working, I'll have to wait till I'm at my dad's house to take the screenies....:/ but w/e and the list above is what I plan on having not what I have done so that's another reason why I prolly shouldn't do Screenies yet too because I havn't added to many new things yet...been working on the basics first then work my way into the more advanced stuff...

#15 EcclairLS

EcclairLS

Me Likey. ;D

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • Projects:Another Random Mod :D
  •  Whats this??

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:57 PM

ahh.. ingame Shift + S.... outside the battlefield.. Print Screen..
There are times when a man remembered his greatest moments in life. Oh really? >_>

#16 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

Don't Have Anything to edit .pcx with, well now i do because i just got Photoshop but before I didn't...

#17 EcclairLS

EcclairLS

Me Likey. ;D

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • Projects:Another Random Mod :D
  •  Whats this??

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

ahh.. (again) use XCC Mixer... >.>
There are times when a man remembered his greatest moments in life. Oh really? >_>

#18 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

Here's My First SHP ever!
Posted Image

I havn't Quite decided what It'll be but just wanted to post to see if you guys had any Ideas.....It Will be animated I'm just still working on it...

Here's My Second SHP Ever! lol
Posted Image
It'd going to be a Self Powered Prism Tower, so if you run out of power, you still have an effective defense structure! it'll be for the Allies

Comments, Questions, Ideas??????????????

Edited by BlitzKrieg, 11 February 2008 - 12:21 AM.

#19 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:27 AM

both look quite nice, though I'm not sure how your going to implament that self powered prism tower while keeping things balanced (maybe make it an upgrade?) anyhoot, an interesting idea.
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#20 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:11 PM

Thanks, They took me a while but surpriseingly not as long as I expected :p
Anyways I planned to have the cost be like 2500(Or somewhere around there).
also, I was thinking about the "Pro's and Con's" (yea I know sounds wierd) but It comes down to this...

~~PROS~~
Self Powered:::No Power Required....Mabey if i decide to, make it be stronger....
Regular:::Less Space tooken, Cheaper.....

~~Cons~~~
Self Powered:::Bigger, More Expensive, Thinking About a Whole Prism Factory system where things like Self Powered Prism and the Prism Tank needed building like Robot Tanks....Mabey make it a slower ROF...
Regular:::Takes Energy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users