#21 Spartan184

Spartan184

:)

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts
  • Projects:Random Modding Projects
  •  Coder, Map.ini Coder, Mapper, and Beta Tester

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

I wont edit the missions, but I might edit it so the campaign is playable.

safsignature.png

#22 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

As long as the bugs are fixed, and a few things here and there are tweaked. The campaign is playable. I've ran it through before.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#23 Guest_Barez_*

Guest_Barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:46 AM

Kwen Hello everyone I played it a little bit of you you look to fashion mode Links = http://www.filefront...5/barez mod.zip I'm unable to speak good English, Turkish to him instead of elves big game board.

#24 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:26 AM

I have no bloody clue what you're saying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#25 Dragonforce

Dragonforce
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:16 AM

Why do you post on english forum if you can't say anything understandable in english?
Posted Image Dragonforce
Posted Image

#26 _Haldir_

_Haldir_

Mapper

• Project Team
  • 1,203 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds, The Elven Alliance: Community Edition
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#27 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

No, you misunderstand me, you look to make changes to your mod

#28 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

What changes?

#29 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:11 AM

What changes?

like full version create mod ?

#30 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:45 AM

So you're saying I need to make my mod a full mod?

Edited by Kwen, 13 June 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#31 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

So you're saying I need to make my mod a full mod?

yes wait I wonder

#32 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

Too bad for you.

#33 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Too bad for you.

why?

#34 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:47 AM

First of all. Who gave you permission to use my mod? That link you gave is a mod, presumably yours based on the fact that it is named barez.big. It contains my ENTIRE mod. With your silly addons plastered on top. This, my friend. Is stealing.

Second of all. How dare you suggest that my mod is not a full mod. It provides almost an entire new faction, and heavy upgrades to the existing factions. Seems to me it is a full mod.

#35 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

First of all. Who gave you permission to use my mod? That link you gave is a mod, presumably yours based on the fact that it is named barez.big. It contains my ENTIRE mod. With your silly addons plastered on top. This, my friend. Is stealing.

Second of all. How dare you suggest that my mod is not a full mod. It provides almost an entire new faction, and heavy upgrades to the existing factions. Seems to me it is a full mod.

get me wrong. for you look for

#36 man_of_gondor

man_of_gondor
  • Members
  • 219 posts
  • Projects:BFA - Beta Tester, helping people installing mods.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:43 AM

barez, there is one thing what modders really really hate. And you are doing that. They hate stupid people who just come into this forums for a few days and tell the modders what they have to do. And you are even worser by stealing work maked by Kwen. You must realise how much time it cost to create a mod like Massive Middle Earth and you think you can just steal the work. No man, it doesnt work like this. I really think you must delete that stolen mod file and just leave this forum.

Go back to the shadow!

I hope you understand this message and i hope you will make your apologies to Kwen.

MoG

#37 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:04 AM

The file has been deleted. I contacted higher authorities and made sure it was. As for barez. Well in my opinion, he does not even deserve the time of day from me.

#38 Guest_barez_*

Guest_barez_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

Sory.We understand.

#39 ELB27

ELB27
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:37 AM

how far is the beta? (im not asking an exact date...)
Posted Image

#40 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

When its done :p

Sorry its tradition I had to say that. :p

Edited by drogoth232, 09 July 2010 - 12:51 PM.

Wait... what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users