30 replies to this topic

#21 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:25 PM

if the nuke demotruck should be removed then remove the nuke general allso there the same weapons a wel placed nuke followed by a wave of chinese tanks with nuke artillery support will cause the same terror also if you know youre playing agains a demo gen you could easely build stuff to counter de trucks like a stealt detector with airsupport or sniperssupport (upgraded superwapon pathfinder modular troop crawler with snipergun or infantry gens snipers and ofcourse jarmen kell and his assault generals sniper friends) if you would lose against an demo gen just try to find a way to stop him before he can nuke you just try to wipe them out before he reaches lvl 5 because his nuke demo traps are far worse then his trucks

and there really is no worse unit to encounter because nobody attacks with single units so only combined groups are bad to encounter

Edited by xenomorph, 03 March 2008 - 04:27 PM.

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#22 Guest_Contrafreak_*

Guest_Contrafreak_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

No need to lower it's damage, it's a nuclear weapon and should have the right
to deliver some massive überpwnage (to use newspeak :-P)

It can get a bit annoying when you have to confront one nuke truck after another...
I'd recommend raising the building time for the nuke truck.

And I don't think you can easily say that it's
5000$ for the nuketruck VS. 5000$ enemy troops,
when the dem general has Lvl 3 cash bounty which easily delivers
1000 - 1500$ from the truck's blast.

#23 Guest_kools_*

Guest_kools_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

i always like the sand wraith in stealth GLA :)

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:56 AM

if you dont do anything about the GLA nuke truck, then give china back those insurance nukes that were put on helicopters and overlords that blew up when the unit was killed

#25 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

Robot General's Battle Mechs are pretty dam scary...

-Valherran

#26 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:18 AM

The most annoying for me is the Acid SCUD (or whatever its name is) launcher. I've fought so damn hard against a friend who expand his defenses and use these acid missiles to clear my def. The cleaner unit have to fire into the cloud center to clean it (and it's very hard to specify which area is center in the middle of a fight).
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#27 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

flame and nuke general are definably the most powerful and hardest to defend against any general side both super unit are overkill.

#28 Guest_Samuel Maybe?_*

Guest_Samuel Maybe?_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

Personally i think that a unit thats just annoying to face that isn't even a super unit is the drone controller
you can defend your unitss from the drones as much as you like but they wont stop coming until you push past their tanks and destroy it!

For a super unit... I'd say that a Bertha must be one of the most annoying if your fighting a person
I mean the only thing useful is aircraft! Neutron against every ground unit that isn't a drone for a one hit kill, nuclear to take out the drones otherwise, and mine laying ability for anytime you want to be paranoid!

#29 Guest_Guest_max-o-l_*_*

Guest_Guest_max-o-l_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

the thing i think is the worst you can encounter is (i know that is not a unit :mellow: ) a nuke silo from nuke general with advanced nuclear missiles. it cames to your base, splits in 5 and KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xcahik_: :xcahik_: :xcahik_:
There goes you base (with nuclear bomb trucks and al :shiftee:
that is the end of you base :popcorn:
but i like it really :p :thumbsupsmiley:

#30 Guest_General Granade - gg GG_*

Guest_General Granade - gg GG_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

berta is nice , and air power destroy it !
nuke truck is good when is in enemy base (you destroy it and laugh to oppoment) .
robot general's extra robot is good ( I have china base and destroy it )
tank's general have good "gatling overlod" (but it can dissable for example super w. gen. ...,and chalenge mod (when is max. 1 :xcahik_: )

BUT 5000TANK IN INVISIBLE IS F*** i use radar (or drone) to show it , but he use two rockets and destroy all !!! , in my team (is very hard enemy) ... his oppoment build Nuclear Misile (nuke gen.) and he (my friend) destroy it with one tank ... D:D --- with this tank i can :)

.........PS............ add more for toxin gen. he have got tank ... i say "bombard" and the all of a sudden tank is defeatet :(((((((((((((((( :D :D :xcahik_:

#31 Guest_General Granade - gg GG_*

Guest_General Granade - gg GG_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

The most annoying for me is the Acid SCUD (or whatever its name is) launcher. I've fought so damn hard against a friend who expand his defenses and use these acid missiles to clear my def. The cleaner unit have to fire into the cloud center to clean it (and it's very hard to specify which area is center in the middle of a fight).

BUT IN GENERALS AND GENERALS ZERO HOUR IS SCUD STORM , AND WITH IT YOU DESTROY DEFEND TOO (i have tactic: i have "barikade "of defense towers and any building have two defence towers ( and tanks :D )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users