Requests!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#81 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

Don't listen to that drivel Farseer, you are doing a good job and I personally like that gameplay style of this mod. Keep up the good work.

#82 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

Don't listen to that drivel Farseer, you are doing a good job and I personally like that gameplay style of this mod. Keep up the good work.

I appreciate your support but let's please just bring the previous discussion to an end. I don't want this forum to turn into a flame war. Thanks.
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

#83 suy' cuy ner vod

suy' cuy ner vod
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:20 AM

Thanks, Warb Null just released that Mandalorian Tank model from the comics, i realize you don't want too much past tech but since your looking for more ground variety you could try that. http://empireatwar.f...111733#Download

Edited by suy' cuy ner vod, 22 March 2010 - 04:22 AM.

#84 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:26 AM

Thanks, Warb Null just released that Mandalorian Tank model from the comics, i realize you don't want too much past tech but since your looking for more ground variety you could try that. http://empireatwar.f...111733#Download

Yep. Been there, done that ;) I've also left a comment on said file that should be an answer to this request. Take a look back there to save me having to post it in two places :p

~Julius Caesar

#85 suy' cuy ner vod

suy' cuy ner vod
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

Ok, thank you very much,
PS. I can code some so if you need me to code something for i might be able to help.

#86 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:03 AM

Ok, thank you very much,
PS. I can code some so if you need me to code something for i might be able to help.

Unfortunately, most of the stuff that need's coding is already done... I'm mostly onto improving things, graphically and making new models for existing units (as well as new units altogether). I appreciate the offer though.

~Julius Caesar

#87 suy' cuy ner vod

suy' cuy ner vod
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:56 AM

Alright, well tell me if you need help later. Oh, um, when i play GC the Kedalbe isnt buyable....why?

#88 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:29 AM

Alright, well tell me if you need help later. Oh, um, when i play GC the Kedalbe isnt buyable....why?

The Kedalbe is buildable but only from Mandalore...it's dumb, I know. Fixed in version 4 to be buildable on all worlds that build capital ships (Kuat, Mon-Cal, Fondor, etc.)

~Julius Caesar

#89 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

Is it possible to make the Star destroyer faster since it sapposed to move fast? and the interdictor SD has turbolasers were the regular 1 dusnt, maybe add to the regular SD the umber of turbolasers the interdictor 1 has?
Apparently... more people die every year by donkeys, then in plane crashes. To avoid death by a donkey, avoid donkeys, to avoid death by plane crash, avoid plan crashes! simple.

M4 is a single/3 round burst gun, it did not serve its role as a compact assault rifle for close quarters, so they made much greatness that is now known as the m4a1 which is so great it has automatic fire, and with that greatness came spray n pray.

M16A4 single/burst very accurate, moderate power, in close quarters, fix a bayonet, cuz you aint gonna hit crap with it.

#90 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:33 AM

ooh will there be a a campaign? it be cool if you could make 1 about boba when he gets out of the sarlacc and the events that lead to him becoming the mandalore ;)
Apparently... more people die every year by donkeys, then in plane crashes. To avoid death by a donkey, avoid donkeys, to avoid death by plane crash, avoid plan crashes! simple.

M4 is a single/3 round burst gun, it did not serve its role as a compact assault rifle for close quarters, so they made much greatness that is now known as the m4a1 which is so great it has automatic fire, and with that greatness came spray n pray.

M16A4 single/burst very accurate, moderate power, in close quarters, fix a bayonet, cuz you aint gonna hit crap with it.

#91 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:04 AM

ooh will there be a a campaign? it be cool if you could make 1 about boba when he gets out of the sarlacc and the events that lead to him becoming the mandalore ;)

No. Campaign coding would take FOREVER. A custom campaign could almost be a mod project all it's own...

~Julius Caesar

#92 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

aw thats 2 bad :(

#93 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

aw thats 2 bad :(

It's something I may consider in the future because it would be TONS of fun to do....it would just take so much time that it just isn't feasible right now.

~Julius Caesar

#94 vadereclipse

vadereclipse
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:38 AM

it's not important, and i don't particularly mind any way, but i thought it'd be a nice touch- would it be possible for when a basilisk is destroyed, for the rider to survive, as happens with the pirate skiff? i just thought that it might be a nice touch. of course, it's up to you.

#95 Grig

Grig
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:09 AM

I think this mod is getting pretty close to perfect... only thing I'd add is the Raven's claw to replace the Moldy Crow since the Crow was destroyed in 5 ABY and Kyle should have the claw by now

The Dark is patient...

The Dark is generous...

And it always wins...

But in the heart of its power lies weakness...

It takes but a single candle to hold it back...

Love is more then a candle...

Love can ignite the stars.

#96 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

I think this mod is getting pretty close to perfect... only thing I'd add is the Raven's claw to replace the Moldy Crow since the Crow was destroyed in 5 ABY and Kyle should have the claw by now

I thought about this...didn't have time to model one though before my 3ds trial quit... There is one model that exists of this ship but I don't know if I'd get permission to use it. Always worth asking though.

~Julius Caesar

#97 Grig

Grig
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

Only other suggestion I can think of is switching Ackbars MC80 flagship with the MC90-type Galactic Voyager as the Home One had been retired and regulated into part of the Core fleet defense for Coruscant by this time.

Slightly smaller than an ISD it'd have about the same armnaments and capabilities of the Home One... and considering how many MC90 models there are it wouldn't be too hard to make

Edited by Grig, 20 April 2010 - 07:51 PM.

The Dark is patient...

The Dark is generous...

And it always wins...

But in the heart of its power lies weakness...

It takes but a single candle to hold it back...

Love is more then a candle...

Love can ignite the stars.

#98 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

Only other suggestion I can think of is switching Ackbars MC80 flagship with the MC90-type Galactic Voyager as the Home One had been retired and regulated into part of the Core fleet defense for Coruscant by this time.

Slightly smaller than an ISD it'd have about the same armnaments and capabilities of the Home One... and considering how many MC90 models there are it wouldn't be too hard to make

Ok. I'll see what I can do but I just released patch 4.2 so I don't know if it's worth patching for just one ship model.

~Julius Caesar

#99 onikenshin

onikenshin
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

Will the 4.2 patch give the correct planets to the correct factions in the shadow academy era?

#100 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

Will the 4.2 patch give the correct planets to the correct factions in the shadow academy era?

This was already done in v4 without patches... Not every planet will be 100% correct because otherwise the NR would own most of the galaxy from the start...which isn't fair. Many planets are accurate though.

~Julius Caesar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users