32 replies to this topic

#1 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:08 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Net fix is ready. It will grant more stable gameplay. Mismatches and disconnects will happen less frequently or will not happen at all. Download the file, unpack it and put it into Generals Zero Hour/Data/INI/
http://contra.cncgui...ra007NetFix.zip

NOTE: All connected players must have this fix installed.

I thank the following Redsys.ru users officially for the net code adjustments:
Zheka
Unwelcom
painkiller
Demonyto

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Ukrainian translation is ready.
http://contra.cncguild.net/Downloads/!contra007-ua.zip
Download the file, unpack it and put the file into Generals Zero Hour folder.

I thank the following Redsys.ru users officially for the translatrion of all 129 pages of the text:
Tracktor
Grenuh
Painkiller
}{о}{ол
MelAndr

3. Announcement. Contra team needs Chinese and Arabic voice actors. We plan to make all China units to speak Chinese and all GLA units to speak Arabic. Work is in progress already. China replics are completed by 60%. GLA replics - by about 5%. We need help. If you want to help, register at Revora ( http://forums.revora.net/ ) and sent private message to Gundamwen. He is responsible for voices and he will explain you everything.
4. Announcement. Contra team needs translators. Currently, Contra is translated into 3 languages: English, Russian and Ukrainian. We would be glad to see Contra translated into other languages too. We know about problems with existing CSF editors and we wrote out own CSF converter which supports Chinese, Arabic, Jewish, Cyrilic and other characters. The only thing needed is to take the text and translate it. If you want to help with translation, register at Revora ( http://forums.revora.net/ ) and sent private message to Creator.

Edited by Creator, 18 August 2010 - 06:44 AM.

#2 Guest_ogre_*

Guest_ogre_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

Please make contra to support 16:10 ratio tfts

#3 SpardaSon21

SpardaSon21

title available

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:13 PM

I play ZH on a 16:10 monitor just fine in 1440x900 resolution by using the -xres and -yres command lines.

#4 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

It is also possible to change screen resolution by editing Options.ini, which is located in /My Documents/Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data/

In particular, I play with 1600x1200. It works fine. In must work with any screen resolution.

#5 Violence

Violence

S.E.L.F.

• Project Team
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:Testing ReMix!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

A quick question, would this fix also work with other modifications? Such as REmix for example?
"...Chaos is the only True Answer.."

#6 Guest_warior_*

Guest_warior_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

wy is the super weapon team and the demolition team so strong i mean the demolition team is the strongest team in the game i mean their scud storm dos wey more damage than the nukes team and does not take tat long and wen u kill an unit it still explodes i mean that wy even i u can kill his army ur screwed and the super has a too strong defene i mean wow it just stops evrything but realy just make these 2 teams weaker i mean no explosions wen killed and more time on their mega nuke i call it a nuke u cant wn it does more da than the nuke general and the super weapon team her first super weapon should be lvl 3 and i think the skills of the demolition team is way unbalanced i mean u cant stop them and if u do it still explodes

#7 Su8perkillr

Su8perkillr

Capslockers are attention whores.

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • Projects:Losing the game
  •  Why cant this be red :(

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

wy is the super weapon team and the demolition team so strong i mean the demolition team is the strongest team in the game i mean their scud storm dos wey more damage than the nukes team and does not take tat long and wen u kill an unit it still explodes i mean that wy even i u can kill his army ur screwed and the super has a too strong defene i mean wow it just stops evrything but realy just make these 2 teams weaker i mean no explosions wen killed and more time on their mega nuke i call it a nuke u cant wn it does more da than the nuke general and the super weapon team her first super weapon should be lvl 3 and i think the skills of the demolition team is way unbalanced i mean u cant stop them and if u do it still explodes

Lern to spell. They can be taken apart easyly with small anti armor groups. Hell, even a building filled with rangers with a radar van will do.
Posted Image
Posted Image

its like a big ball of tesla troopers firing on down below, but cant attack structures. ION STORM :D

#8 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:05 AM

A quick question, would this fix also work with other modifications? Such as REmix for example?

Maybe. But many mods have gamedata.ini modified. This fix will overrive all changes and possibly screw up all gameplay.
And also, this fix was tested 2 time only. Everything was successful (no lags and no mismatches), but I'm still not sure if it will work for all players. If you use it, give me some feedback.

Edited by Creator, 27 July 2010 - 08:10 AM.

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:33 AM

I shall attempt this and inform you of my findings. ;P My assumption is that Remix and Contra have enough common elements as it appears in my un-trained eye, so it could possibly work.

#10 Su8perkillr

Su8perkillr

Capslockers are attention whores.

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • Projects:Losing the game
  •  Why cant this be red :(

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

Ok. As soon as my friend (with who I play contra) is back from italy, I will test vs him with 6 other AIs.
Posted Image
Posted Image

its like a big ball of tesla troopers firing on down below, but cant attack structures. ION STORM :D

#11 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008, Fallout Wars
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

I tested it online with a random person from Garena last night (2v4 comp stomp) to try out the patch and it worked GREAT!! No mismatch at all, only a sleight bit of lag near the end of the game when everyone started making the mass hordes of units.
Amat Victoria Curam
Victory Loves Preparation

Posted Image

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

I have returned from work and now plan to test this fix in a 2 on 2 LAN PVP using Remix as my modification. Any files I should back up before replacing or if it goes wrong, it goes wrong all the way? (Uninstall)

#13 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:18 AM

There is only one file there - gamedata.ini

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:34 AM

I did try it, must say it works wonders at least for Remix!!!!! Well done, Creator! One question though... It seems to over-ride the much needed higher-set camera angle so playing is impossible. How can I Force the camera angle at much higher height?? Better yet what's the height Pend uses in Remix??

#15 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

Let Pend to take this fix and merge it with Remix.

#16 FAFNIROS

FAFNIROS

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 378 posts
  • Projects:Contra: arabic replics recorder, wallpaper maker and Contra publisher
  •  1st Tunisian Knew & Published Contra Mod In Tunisia

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

1. Net fix is ready. It will grant more stable gameplay. Mismatches and disconnects will happen less frequently or will not happen at all. Download the file, unpack it and put it into Generals Zero Hour/Data/INI/
http://contra.cncgui...ra007NetFix.zip

NOTE: All connected players must have this fix installed.

I thank the following Redsys.ru users officially for the net code adjustments:
Zheka
Unwelcom
painkiller
Demonyto

2. Ukrainian translation is ready.
http://contra.cncguild.net/Downloads/!contra007-uk.rar
Download the file, unpack it and put the file into Generals Zero Hour folder.

I thank the following Redsys.ru users officially for the translatrion of all 129 pages of the text:
Tracktor
Grenuh
Painkiller
}{о}{ол
MelAndr

3. Announcement. Contra team needs Chinese and Arabic voice actors. We plan to make all China units to speak Chinese and all GLA units to speak Arabic. Work is in progress already. China replics are completed by 60%. GLA replics - by about 5%. We need help. If you want to help, register at Revora ( http://forums.revora.net/ ) and sent private message to Gundamwen. He is responsible for voices and he will explain you everything.
4. Announcement. Contra team needs translators. Currently, Contra is translated into 3 languages: English, Russian and Ukrainian. We would be glad to see Contra translated into other languages too. We know about problems with existing CSF editors and we wrote out own CSF converter which supports Chinese, Arabic, Jewish, Cyrilic and other characters. The only thing needed is to take the text and translate it. If you want to help with translation, register at Revora ( http://forums.revora.net/ ) and sent private message to Creator.

CHANGE LIST
CREATOR :
this is the that we have 2 do it and I sent u the Audioenglish.rar and AudioenglishZH.rar contain zerohour arabic replics nd i tested them, they all works here is the cleared list :
BTR-50P. NEW SOUND
5. Cockroach.
6. Command Truck.
7. Crop Duster.
8. Dana artillery.
9. Demolisher.
10. Mobile Elbrus Launcher. NEW SOUND
11. F-104 Zipper.
12. Flak Gun.
13. Gun Buggy.
14. Hazael.
15. Hijacker. REMAKING
16. Jarmen Kell REMAKING
17. Karakourt.
18. Karkadann.
19. Katyusha missile launcher.
20. L-29 Dolphin.
21. Luna missile launcher. NEW SOUND
Mobile Rig. (attack replics are not needed SO WE PUT DIGGING REPLICS )
24. Mortar Buggy.
25. Nuke Bomb Truck.
Saboteur. (attack replics are needed SABOTING)
31. Scolopendra
Sniper.
34. Stinger Trooper.
35. Sturm-S.
36. Supply Stash Truck. (attack replics are not needed)
42. Wasp AA vehicle.
OTHERS :
-upgrade sounds
-system sound EXAMPLE: "unit lost" "well done general u have reached a higher rank" "the enemy used their particle uplink cannon" translation in english writtenlike a notification

10422.png ContraIco.png  :cool2:

1001181_521150174620846_188153655_n.jpg

#17 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

FAFNIROS, stop spamming. You made exactly the same post here: http://forums.revora...showtopic=78948
I deleted your post from news, but you posted it again. What are you doing?

#18 FAFNIROS

FAFNIROS

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 378 posts
  • Projects:Contra: arabic replics recorder, wallpaper maker and Contra publisher
  •  1st Tunisian Knew & Published Contra Mod In Tunisia

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

FAFNIROS, stop spamming. You made exactly the same post here: http://forums.revora...showtopic=78948
I deleted your post from news, but you posted it again. What are you doing?

i just wanna tell u

10422.png ContraIco.png  :cool2:

1001181_521150174620846_188153655_n.jpg

#19 Guest_Okeefeiscrazy_*

Guest_Okeefeiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:58 AM

i ply contra a lot i think its better than the actual ZH but hotkeys like 'e' for a drone is not smart cos each time i press 'ee' 2 select all units of that type i get a drone in which i did not want same thing happens with the helix and ECM. And can u extend the sight range on artillery units as they are artillery not a tank. there is also a little bug that happens sumtimes with the air force generals super unit the bombs dont explode sumtimes, if u have already fixed problems i dont know about it so yeh nice work keep it up

#20 ufo

ufo
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Projects:ARMY IRAN

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hello
I sound Chinese and Farsi( persian ) and Russian game zh
I can help you :p
mansoori54@ymail.com

Proposal
Iranian team to play add
and Continue the story game

Good luck

Edited by ufo, 19 August 2010 - 11:05 AM.

God's gift : peace, freedom and Human Rights

نعمتهای خداوند به انسان:صلح،عدالت،حقوق بشر

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users