127 replies to this topic

#101 Baki

Baki

title available

• Project Team
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:TDH AI

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Checked few s-shots out and gotta say I'm impressed - job very well done. Kind of sad on the disappearance of elven wood though. Oh yeah and would be cool if dwarven armies had crossbowmen also - just a perfect match for the uruks XD.
Oh and unfortunately I would have to agree with Yarrum, Arthadan, Swan_Knight93 and IIS on the Dol Amroth topic - they just don't seem right :p Yeah WETA workshop is a good reference. Plus I have a feeling IIS will be after you for the rest of your life if you dont change their skin :-) :lol:

Lol. I think you ARE IIS. Get a life really.
Posted Image

#102 Guest_IIS_*

Guest_IIS_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

Checked few s-shots out and gotta say I'm impressed - job very well done. Kind of sad on the disappearance of elven wood though. Oh yeah and would be cool if dwarven armies had crossbowmen also - just a perfect match for the uruks XD.
Oh and unfortunately I would have to agree with Yarrum, Arthadan, Swan_Knight93 and IIS on the Dol Amroth topic - they just don't seem right :p Yeah WETA workshop is a good reference. Plus I have a feeling IIS will be after you for the rest of your life if you dont change their skin :-) :lol:

good guess mate good guess I am really him! Except he is a bit of a poofta XD And I am the man! I am also everyone else who thinks that those knights are SHIT! And you guys are bunch of lazy creeps, who can't be f***ked fixing stuff... :facepalm:

#103 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

I think you put one too many stars * :facepalm:

I like the knights how they are and look just like how i imagined them.

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

#104 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

You're right they should change their hard work because you and only you don't like it.
Nertea feels bad and will get started on it.
He is a shy type and hopes that you'll forgive him especially since you guest posted so many times with different names
even though Admins can tell who you are.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#105 Guest_IIS_*

Guest_IIS_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

You're right they should change their hard work because you and only you don't like it.
Nertea feels bad and will get started on it.
He is a shy type and hopes that you'll forgive him especially since you guest posted so many times with different names
even though Admins can tell who you are.

Funny that except that poor Mordor dude has nothing to do with me XD :thumbsupsmiley:
by the way - I really don't believe the dwarf dude - he is just saying that to make the designer of the knights feel good about himself XD
PS the more stars the better :xcahik_:

#106 Yarrum

Yarrum

Kahuna

• Project Team
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

Come on, is this really called for? We get it. You aren't a fan of the knights. However, they're not getting changed whether you like it or not. Posting under multiple names won't help either.

KotW%20Left%20Morgul%20Banner.jpg
KotW Beta Tester
frodo_sam.jpg

#107 Fudge

Fudge

title available

• Project Team
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:Luckily AotR Mapping

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

I like how the dol-armoth knights look (They have an Old feeling about them) but I'm personally looking foward to using those Archers from the last screenshot. :)

#108 Yarrum

Yarrum

Kahuna

• Project Team
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

You're in luck. Scroll down a bit.

KotW%20Left%20Morgul%20Banner.jpg
KotW Beta Tester
frodo_sam.jpg

#109 Fudge

Fudge

title available

• Project Team
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:Luckily AotR Mapping

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

They are awesome, I also like those Spearmen of pelgir :)

Edited by Fudge, 11 August 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#110 Arthadan

Arthadan
  • Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

The Fiefdoms look great! Interesting shield design for the men of the Ringló Vale.

It's true Dol Amroth knigts are not how I've imagined them, but this is an amazing mod quite respectful to the lore. And I can download it and play it for free, so I can only be grateful with all the people developping this mod.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#111 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

"Do not bother me with questions on how to get them ingame, as I don't know how. I'm just a lowly artist." ~ Nertea, before he went on to code the entirity of The Dwarf Holds by himself. :p Cracks me up.

Edited by Matias, 11 August 2011 - 10:30 PM.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#112 Guest_IIS_*

Guest_IIS_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

Come on, is this really called for? We get it. You aren't a fan of the knights. However, they're not getting changed whether you like it or not. Posting under multiple names won't help either.

I thought you were on my side dude! Sad that.....
Oh well, go ahead and let them spoil what could have been an awesome mode :thumbsupsmiley:
Had enough of you's really XD

#113 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:13 PM

You're in luck. Scroll down a bit.

The bowmen are the only thing in that post that are going into the mod. I don't like any of the others anymore.

"Do not bother me with questions on how to get them ingame, as I don't know how. I'm just a lowly artist." ~ Nertea, before he went on to code the entirity of The Dwarf Holds by himself. :p Cracks me up.

Hehe, I like that.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#114 Swan_Knight93

Swan_Knight93
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:41 AM

Good lord I hope I didn't come off as as much of a jerk as this Guest IIS. :thumbsupsmiley:

I still don't like like the KoDA skins so I guess in a way I agree with you, but for Christ's sake have some respect for people. There is no sense trying to get the knights changed anymore, believe me I tried. It doesn't help to be such an jerk to the people who are making the mod. Next time try something more subtle :ninja:
By the way you are not me, so don't even say stupid stuff like,"I am everyone who hates the knights."

#115 drogoth232

drogoth232

What a shame

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:09 AM

I think that everything looks great. But since I rarely play the BFME series anymore (and probably never during the school year), I won't be able to test it out. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Don't answer the spoiler unless it's an answer (answers are limited to yes and no) :p

Spoiler

Wait... what?

#116 Spartan184

Spartan184

:)

• Project Team
  • 1,592 posts
  • Projects:Random Modding Projects
  •  Coder, Map.ini Coder, Mapper, and Beta Tester

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:48 AM

I thought you were on my side dude! Sad that.....
Oh well, go ahead and let them spoil what could have been an awesome mode :thumbsupsmiley:
Had enough of you's really XD

Dude seriously just drop it and shut the fuck up. Hes not going to change them and they look great in the screenshots. You should be thankful for what he gave us.

safsignature.png

#117 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

Please stop feeding the troll. Thanks.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#118 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

I think that everything looks great. But since I rarely play the BFME series anymore (and probably never during the school year), I won't be able to test it out. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Don't answer the spoiler unless it's an answer (answers are limited to yes and no) :p

Spoiler

Yes

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

#119 Guest_Mordorian_*

Guest_Mordorian_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

Being a guest here, does not automatically make me IIS, just cos we share an opinion to some extend...

#120 Guest_Mordorian_*

Guest_Mordorian_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

Good lord I hope I didn't come off as as much of a jerk as this Guest IIS. :thumbsupsmiley:

I still don't like like the KoDA skins so I guess in a way I agree with you, but for Christ's sake have some respect for people. There is no sense trying to get the knights changed anymore, believe me I tried. It doesn't help to be such an jerk to the people who are making the mod. Next time try something more subtle :ninja:
By the way you are not me, so don't even say stupid stuff like,"I am everyone who hates the knights."

I think what he meant was the fact that he was falsely accused of being me, oh well, that never bothered me much - moderators can always check if there is a need :wink_new:
Surely KoDA could be improved, but hey there is nothing we can do and I do know you tried - I've read the topic :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users