• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Some consolation for the Political Correct Constituency, to ease their sufferings hearing that infamous C-word these last days - the Christmas Nativity rewritten according to the standards of contemporary MSM:

Posted Image

The New Jerusalem Post, December 31, Year 1 Before Christ

------------

EDIT: from the political correct vocabulary - how to avoid using the C-word:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vShJa6GobFQ

Edited by Námo, 28 December 2011 - 11:39 AM.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#22 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

Is Santa Claus a mass-murderer?

Posted Image

Dallas Morning News, December 26: "Neighbors horrified at news of family’s slayings in Grapevine"

GRAPEVINE - Christmas morning massacre in which ... Santa Claus killed six relatives:

Grapevine police arrived at the Lincoln Vineyard Apartment Homes a few minutes before noon and discovered bodies sprawled among opened presents and wrapping paper. The victims were ages 15 to 58 ...

Grapevine police Lt. Todd Dearing said investigators were working to piece together a timeline of the murders, but they may never know exactly what set off the gunman.

“Motive is not really the primary point right now,” Dearing said. “It’s more along the lines of what happened, how it transpired and making sure that who we believe to be the shooter is the shooter. Motive is what comes afterward for us if we can get it.”

He said a neighbor at the apartment complex saw the suspected shooter get out of his white sport utility vehicle dressed in a Santa outfit, including a full coat, pants, boots and belt. Based in part on that witness account, police believe the shootings occurred about the time a 911 call rang into the station at 11:34 a.m. Sunday.

The line was silent ...

It's a bit strange, that the police says that motive isn't important - this is generally only the case when Islam is involved.

Neighbors said the family was Muslim but had always hung Christmas lights on their home — except this year.

Sure that must be a hate crime committed by Santa because of the missing Christmas lights?

Terri Baum, who lives three homes down from Yazdanpanah, said:

“They were pretty quiet, but kind, very kind,” Baum said. “They were sweet, good parents, and they loved their kids very much.”

Baum’s daughter, Allison, attended Colleyville Heritage High School with Nona, where the girls were part of an academic team focused on developing business leaders. They graduated together in May.

“Allison would take her to school from here, and then when they moved out she would pick her up from the apartments,” Baum said. “It’s unbelievable because of the people we knew them to be, and their children were good kids, very focused.”

Baum said she was horrified at the possibility the killings had been a murder-suicide.

“All I want to say is, it is so unbelievably shocking because they loved their kids,” Baum said.

Loved them to death?

Interviews with some of the daughter’s classmates:

She would come to school crying and telling us her dad was crazy,” said Lacie Reed, 18. “He wouldn’t let her wear certain things. He was always taking her phone away, checking her call history and checking her text messages.

Friends said Nona’s father had installed cameras all around the home so he could watch the family’s comings and goings. Others said he nailed her bedroom window shut so she could not sneak out at night and see her boyfriend.

She couldn’t date at all until she was a certain age, but when he was going to let her date she couldn’t date anyone outside of their race or religion,” Reed said.

Yiselle Alvarenga, 18, said Nona’s mother and brother seemed to come to her aid when her father punished her.

He would take her phone away and her mother would give it back to her and her brother would let her use his phone,” Alvarenga said. “She was doing good. She was just excited that her life was going to start and she was going to have control of it.” ...

R.I.P.

Read it all at JihadWatch: Islamic honor killing in Texas: "Santa" who murdered family on Christmas morning was Muslim who didn't like his daughter dating a non-Muslim

Edited by Námo, 28 December 2011 - 01:15 PM.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#23 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Oh God, such a jolly season, isn't it?

#24 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Just some good 'ol fashion discipline. That's just how it goes.

And why you keep changing the topic title, Nam? New info doesn't change the context of the topic's entirety.

#25 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

He has apparently found a new way to ignore arguing responses, by reincarnating the entire thread with a slightly different(but still the same) topic. Magna carta ad nauseum. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I was going to say something here but it wasn't very seasonal. My opinion on politics of this sort is that it would have been much better to worry about economic politics than cultural politics. A good economy leaves little space for holocausts. But I guess the rich and powerful prefer to have the riff-raff killing each other instead of the rich and powerful when shit hits the fan.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#26 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

Well... there are still favorable sides to pick in the mess. I finally got an opinion from one of my Muslim friends on FaceSpace after he randomly posted this:

Our owner="ALLAH"
Our leader="RASUL"
Our guide="QURAN"
Our lyrics="AZAAN"
Our loyalty="IMAN"
Our request="DUA"
Our protection="FITRA"
Our exercise="NAMAZ"
Our selfcntrl="zikar"
Our charity="ZAKAT"
Our tour="HAJ"
Our role model="MOHAMED MUSTAFA SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA'SALLAM"

If that tells you anything.

#27 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

Something I'm personally curious about is: you, Námo, do realise that you're incredibly biased on this topic, right?
Don't get me wrong, I respect anybody's right to his opinion even if I strongly disagree with it and the opinion is not what I want to argue about here. I just genuinely wonder if that's an active choice where you say "Yes, I know I'm very biased against Islam, so what? I'll post my stuff anyway" or if you actually believe you're objective and the people around you are just plain wrong in their perception.

To link that with my own experience: I consider myself very liberal and very progressive and generally believe conservatives are wrong in most cases. Now I know that this most likely twists my perception and that I'm somewhat biased against conservative opinions. However, every now and then I find myself wondering if I'm not actually wrong and conservatives are right on a certain issue. Then I have a little ping-pong match of pro and contra in my head and in many (but not all) cases I conclude that the liberal/progressive opinion still makes more sense to me. This means I know and accept my bias, but constantly try to balance it out in my mind (as far as this is even possible consciously) when I'm thinking about things.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#28 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

Amen to that, a much nicer way of putting what I was trying to write but didn't because it wasn't very polite :good:

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#29 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

I have literally been waiting for Namo to respond for the past two weeks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users