Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

In your directory of the game/OUTPUT

#1122 Cyrus1

Cyrus1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

hii 2 all

I install dp1.45 with unlocked all missions.but i have a problem:i can play just B9 and next missions after that dont open and after click on the missions shows main menu or exit from the game and show stop working icon....can you tell me whats the wrong? 

#1123 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Did you install the full 1.45 patch on the same folder as commandos 2 men of courage?

#1124 Cyrus1

Cyrus1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:33 PM

Yes, exactly
I installed it in two separate systems and again the same problem happened
Only 3 missions are run and the rest after the click on the mission will be returned  to the main menu or the stop working error will appear
I reviewed the causes of the error and I run them but I did not get any and again the error appeared.
I really do not know what to do  :?:

#1125 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

add me in facebook and Ill help you, Im the boss of this commandos group:

https://www.facebook...52709104988971/

#1126 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:43 AM

Hello, i am using Commandos 2 Destination Paris version 1.45, and the game runs fine for the most part. However, most of the Commandos 3 missions don't work for me, when I start them i will only see a black screen, with the cutscene sound in the background, even after the cutscene ends the screen remains black. I have looked a bit and it apeers that this only happnes in missions that use .avi cutscenes, the first 2 Normandy missions for example don't use this cutscenes and they run fine. Does anyone knows how could i make this missions work? I don't really care about the cutscenes, if disabling them helps i could do that if i know how. Thanks in advance.

PS: In the first Stalingrad mission (the only one that works for me) what am i suppose to do exactly? I killed the 4 snipers with the driver and thief and the one with my sniper, but there is always a game over screen telling me that I failed to kill all of them.

#1127 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:12 PM

If you run the game in full scren ( not window mode ) and you see black screen in a video maybe you dont have the codec. You can try to downlaod the .avi codecs

In eliminate the sniper you must eliminate the regular enemies first, If you shoot the enemy sniper fast the others will escape and mission fail.

Hello, i am using Commandos 2 Destination Paris version 1.45, and the game runs fine for the most part. However, most of the Commandos 3 missions don't work for me, when I start them i will only see a black screen, with the cutscene sound in the background, even after the cutscene ends the screen remains black. I have looked a bit and it apeers that this only happnes in missions that use .avi cutscenes, the first 2 Normandy missions for example don't use this cutscenes and they run fine. Does anyone knows how could i make this missions work? I don't really care about the cutscenes, if disabling them helps i could do that if i know how. Thanks in advance.

PS: In the first Stalingrad mission (the only one that works for me) what am i suppose to do exactly? I killed the 4 snipers with the driver and thief and the one with my sniper, but there is always a game over screen telling me that I failed to kill all of them.

#1128 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

If you run the game in full scren ( not window mode ) and you see black screen in a video maybe you dont have the codec. You can try to downlaod the .avi codecs

In eliminate the sniper you must eliminate the regular enemies first, If you shoot the enemy sniper fast the others will escape and mission fail.

Thanks for your answer! I always use VLC Media Player to watch .avi videos, so I didn't realize that my codecs were super outdated, updating them fixed the issue!.

By the way, sorry to bother you again, but do you know if there is some way to make the menu have a higher resolution? I can improve the resolution of the game itself, but the menu will always be in 640x480, so it will always flicker when going from the game to the pause menu.

Also, i would like to thank you all for the awesome work on this mod, i am a brazilian and played the commandos series as a child with my father, it's very cool to be able to play it again with new missions.

#1129 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:56 PM

By the way, sorry to bother you again, but do you know if there is some way to make the menu have a higher resolution? I can improve the resolution of the game itself, but the menu will always be in 640x480, so it will always flicker when going from the game to the pause menu.

In a way it won't affect the whole game interface proportions, no chance. Menus are designed with screen specifics of CRT monitors, in the same age game comes from. One can update the menus for bigger resolutions, although break the feel without that original look (and possibly the whole game).

Edited by Zakxaev68, 25 March 2018 - 11:57 PM.

comm-boot-camp-promo-revora-join-us-co.p

<<< CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DO SO >>>

#1130 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:42 AM

Thanks for the awnser Zakxaev68! By the way, i don't know if this is the right topic for that, but do any of you guys ksnow witch file / variable controls the auto aim? (hotkey X). I noticed that in some missions you can't use that and i'm wondering how is that controled.

#1131 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the awnser Zakxaev68! By the way, i don't know if this is the right topic for that, but do any of you guys ksnow witch file / variable controls the auto aim? (hotkey X). I noticed that in some missions you can't use that and i'm wondering how is that controled.

That isnt a bug, the owner of that missions ( even me sometimes ) decided to disable the X to make the mission harder.  If you want to cheat you need to paste

(
                                AUApostarse
                                [
                                    .VIGILADOR
                                    [
                                        .LONG_CORTA 200
                                        .LONG_NORMAL 400
                                        .LONG_LARGA 600
                                    ]
                                ]
                            )

Inside of ComporUsuario In the code of the commando In the .Mis file of the mission and:

IT_APOSTAR_NOMAS_S 

In the .SUBINTERFACES codes

#1132 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:37 PM

That isnt a bug, the owner of that missions ( even me sometimes ) decided to disable the X to make the mission harder.  If you want to cheat you need to paste

(
                                AUApostarse
                                [
                                    .VIGILADOR
                                    [
                                        .LONG_CORTA 200
                                        .LONG_NORMAL 400
                                        .LONG_LARGA 600
                                    ]
                                ]
                            )

Inside of ComporUsuario In the code of the commando In the .Mis file of the mission and:

IT_APOSTAR_NOMAS_S 

In the .SUBINTERFACES codes

Thank you! I though it wasn't a bug, i was just curious how to do it, i was going to use it to cheat at the ending of Secret Meeting 1 (excelent series of missions by the way, congratulations) because i had only seen co-op guides of it, and since i was playing alone it looked impossible without X, but i figured out how to do it and passed the mission. Thanks again.

#1133 Maurice1976

Maurice1976
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

[
                                        .LONG_CORTA 200
                                        .LONG_NORMAL 400
                                        .LONG_LARGA 600
                                    ]

Would this work the way I think it does? That you can use different values and create a massive range? And I mean that you could exceed the normal weapon range; for instance, to shoot across a map with your pistol :p.

#1134 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

[
                                        .LONG_CORTA 200
                                        .LONG_NORMAL 400
                                        .LONG_LARGA 600
                                    ]

Would this work the way I think it does? That you can use different values and create a massive range? And I mean that you could exceed the normal weapon range; for instance, to shoot across a map with your pistol :p.

Yes, you can set eagle eyes or cheap eyes

#1135 pohcx04

pohcx04
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Hi, guys. I'm currently playing La Rochelle Part 2 and can I know how to free the captain? 

I can't find the key to open the door 

i tried explosives but wouldn't work too.

Any ideas?

#1136 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

Hi, guys. I'm currently playing La Rochelle Part 2 and can I know how to free the captain? 

Any ideas?

You need to use the key, same as in the original mission, one leitenaunt have the key on the roof. Also remember using F10 you can see items in yellow

#1137 pohcx04

pohcx04
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:00 AM

thanks Extrano

#1138 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

Any ideas?

193094272400cbfb066cb56baf91020b.png

The geezer circled in yellow has the key.

Edited by SirRH, 15 June 2018 - 09:23 AM.

#1139 Mehdi Seylani

Mehdi Seylani
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:24 PM

https://www.kalypsom...ios-franchises 

Commandos Returns! Kalypso secures all iconic Pyro Studios franchises :thumbsuphappy:  :smile2ap:

Edited by Mehdi Seylani, 27 July 2018 - 06:24 PM.

#1140 Zizzurry

Zizzurry
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

Hi!

I install DP 1.45 version in legacy folder of commandos 2 steam version and it works fine. However, is it possible to change the resolution of DP? I'll try with widescreen from commandoshq, but the game crash... 

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users