-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

this will help you: http://forums.revora...meranger-users/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#82 ForShireBoy

ForShireBoy
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

"Finishing Installation..." I've reinstalled it a hundred times, but this problem for me is unsolvable! Just upload new edition of your game as soon as possible of tell me how to get rid of this junk. :sad2:  Thank you for your attention, with respect TheSireBoy!
error.png

#83 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

You have 2 options:

a) fix the installation problems of the online edition

b) install using the original bfme and then install the T3A Online Client.

ad a)

- try running the installation process with administrator privileges.

- turn off any antivirus/firewall during the installation

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#84 ForShireBoy

ForShireBoy
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

You have 2 options:

a) fix the installation problems of the online edition

b) install using the original bfme and then install the T3A Online Client.

ad a)

- try running the installation process with administrator privileges.

- turn off any antivirus/firewall during the installation

Option 'a)' did not work for me, so about option 'b)', I installed the game and its version 1.00, can you give me further steps?

#85 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

Download and install patch 1.03 --> http://www.the3rdage...tem-364?addview

Download and install patch 1.05 --> http://www.the3rdage...tem-779?addview

Download and install patch 1.06 --> http://www.the3rdage.net/download-1767

Download and install the T3a Client --> http://online.the3rd...BFME1_1.1.0.msi

If you want to have big zoom out, install this as well --> http://www.the3rdage...tem-788?addview

#86 BlackEye6

BlackEye6
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

untitled.png

Edited by BlackEye6, 29 March 2014 - 09:46 PM.

#87 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Try http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/

#88 LittleRedRacoon.

LittleRedRacoon.
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

I have a problem. I can never host  a game and if I try to connect to a game I only get connection with the host! :(

#89 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

What do you mean, you cannot host a game? You cannot open a room, or nobody is able to connect to you?

The solution can most likely be found here: http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#90 Faramir7

Faramir7
  • Project Team
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

The installer crashing on "Finishing installation" seems a common problem. Just tried installing it on windows xp and got the problem aswell

#91 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

Yeah me too. If you can't get it to install, just download a torrent and install the T3A:Online client and patches from here: http://t3aonline.net/bfme1/.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#92 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

Friends of mine, trying to install it, has a problem.

Two of them have the problem above: The installation does never finish when "finishing installation". I told them to deactivate their antivirus, but the problem persists. One of them has Windows XP.

But another friend has a more serious problem: The installation application is cut, so that he can't see the right part and press the 'Continue' button, he presses "intro key", and after a while it happens that "a file is missing". He tried to download it again in case the file was corrupted, but the same happened...

I don't know what to advise them!

P.S.: Of the two who had troubles with "finishing installation", one has surrended and thinks of maybe trying in another computer to install it. The other one may have got it, but T3AOnlineBFME1_1.5.0.msi can't install because it says that "T3A:Patch 1.06 requires patch 1.05. Please install it first" (Remember he installed Forshire's Online Edition, it is already 1.05 at least).

P.P.S.: The one whose installation application said: "A file is missing", the problem was that he did not deactivate well the Avast!'s shields. Deactivated, it ran badly (he needed to press Intro key, couldn't press the button continue) but it installed well :) Now, let's see if his brother and my friend manage to avoid the "Finishing installation" problem......

Edited by Piockñec, 18 July 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#93 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Forshires online edition does not work well with windows xp.

I suggest to delete any installation files that are left / uninstall everything.

Get a clean original version of the game (eg torrent it) - do not crack it but follow http://forums.revora...e-5#entry952456

#94 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Thank you, ITC! :) I will bring my original version to my friends' house and do these steps!

By the way, the integral you had over your nick image has vanished :p

#95 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Did you solve it? ;)

#96 unicornowner24

unicornowner24
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

does this version not allow campaign and tutorial use? I don't know how to play all the elements of BFME and none of the offline features work other than skirmish mode.

#97 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

Forshire did not include the campaign in his minimized version of the game. You have to install the original version instead.

#98 unicornowner24

unicornowner24
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

thnks :) is there anywhere to get a demo atleast? cant afford to buy the full version but not sure how to play effectively

#99 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

Hmm, just search the internet, try to download a torrent.

#100 forshire

forshire
  • Members
  • 137 posts
  • Projects:T3A: Online
  •  Walter White

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:43 PM

I am going to release online edition v2.0 to fix all of these bugs/problems. Until then be patient please :) It will be best stuff i have ever done with Paramartha and other mates. I promise that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users