Interesting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eximius

Eximius
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

((Stuff like this might have been said before, as it relates to story stuff, but it's worth sharing I believe.))

Although this is not for BFME II: RotWK,

I'm surprised I didn't notice it. I've been mulling over how the magic in Middle Earth comes to an end in the 'Fourth Age' which Tolkien decided would be the end of what makes Middle Earth so amazing. I've been playing different mods with this little story plot that I've been working on just for fun. Roleplaying by myself basically. Then I asked a few people what they thought about me perhaps taking all my story material which I've been developing, and putting it into book-form, possibly submitting it to Tolkien's son Christopher a few different ways to present to him a request for me to work with him on a better story for the Fourth Age--

I didn't really like the fact that everything just faded into legend just like that. It was very vague and such. I want it to continue. I'm only submitting the story material once it is finished IF enough of certain people think it is worthy. But even if he declines the request, I'm still gonna try to post it somewhere. Just for the sake of my fellow free peoples of Middle Earth. I know I will probably get people saying that the idea won't have a chance and stuff like that (not saying any particular group, just along the way.) But it's worth it.

But imagine my surprise when I turn around and flip back through the third age forums for the 100th time (bit of an exaggeration) and see this mod in development. Especially right after I said to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if there was actually a mod for the Fourth Age?".

Anyway.That's all. I won't be posting my story material any time soon. Not nearly enough recorded from my many one-person role-plays. I hope this mod keeps going strong. Will be cool to see what it turns out to be.

((Also, my apologies if I put this in the wrong place.))

Edited by Eximius, 20 January 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#2 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

Thank you for your interest, but sadly the mod is no longer in development.

Good luck in your endeavours!

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users