35 replies to this topic

#1 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

the specified account or subaccount name wasn't found

Hello everyone :)

I have installed BFME2 Forshire's Online Edition, with the Patchswifter, the T3A:Online.msi, everything. I have entered into Online, and written my Username Piockñec, my password and a random Nickname (several nicknames), but my screen always shows the same error: the specified account or subaccount name wasn't found. May it be because of the letter ñ? How do you think it can be solved?

Thank you very much!

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

I've changed your login name to Piocknec, to be used in the forum login as well as the ingame login.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

Thank you very much :) I changed my password as well, which had ñ hahaha

Now it says "Cannot connect to battle for middle Earth II" :( I can connect to BFME1 T3A server using either Piockñec and Piocknec, but not to BFME 2... neither using Piockñec nor Piocknec.

#4 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

At first, in options.ini, it did not appear the gamespy line. But when I started playing, it automatically wrote it :) And then, I could delete it, and put it in read-only mode. And problem solved!!! Now I can enter into T3A Online :D

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

Great!

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Quienné

Quienné
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Hi, could you please delete the é and put an e in my username for the same reasons? I got the same problem, and I think the cause is the same.

Thx!!!

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

Done. Your display name remains the same but your Log In name is changed.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#8 arng93

arng93
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

im having the same problem what is the best solution?

#9 DarthMelkor1

DarthMelkor1
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:51 PM

Somebody please advise, I have the original disc of BFME 1 installed, I installed all of the latest patches, it says its up to date. Lastnight I was able to connect and log in but it would say "game is in another version" when i went to join a match. Now today, after changing nothing, it says "account or sub account name not found" WHAT THE F is up with this system and how do i fix this?? Thanks for the help!

#10 bennile

bennile
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:59 PM

I have the same problem. Can you tell me how you solved it with the options.ini?

#11 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:07 AM

Hey bennile, what problem exactly? You can find most problems and solutions in this subforum.

#12 Nejdet12345

Nejdet12345
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

I've changed your login name to Piocknec, to be used in the forum login as well as the ingame login.

Hello Admin, i have got downloaded all for BFME , but when i want to log in online , it also says to me the message that my account name (...) cant be find .......

please help me . i want to play it online :)

#13 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

Hey,

you have to login on t3aonline.net with your forum account and create a server account with which you will login into the game.

#14 Kanel

Kanel
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:04 PM

I get a page with message

Server Error (500)

#15 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:43 AM

I get a page with message

Server Error (500)

That problem should be fixed by now, please try again and report back.

#16 Nejdet12345

Nejdet12345
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:45 PM

Hey,

you have to login on t3aonline.net with your forum account and create a server account with which you will login into the game.

Thank you Admin :)

#17 ShadowZeroKyo

ShadowZeroKyo
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

can someone help me im having trouble going online it says the specific or sub account wasnt found

Edited by ShadowZeroKyo, 22 December 2015 - 02:36 PM.

#18 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hey, please check the post above yours.

#19 Pivy1991

Pivy1991
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

Hi, I have the issue that when I attempt to log in it says the specified account or sub account can not be found

#20 Pivy1991

Pivy1991
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

sorry, i see tghe post above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users