You mean the Tournaments, Toxic right? XD good one 

image.png

#42 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:25 PM

What it feels like trying to organise anything with Zero Hour players:

The first two months the tournament was way smoother than expected. Last month was a problem as SiZe was not interested in the tournament, as Noobfighter was banned on gamereplays and as Sexiee is not reliable concerning arranging times.

#43 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

I know.    I'm sure it will get easier as people get used to the idea of holding that event every month.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#44 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

What it feels like when revora dont want to move 1 inch

919.gif

At on side you say all people on gamranger should come to your revora servers.

On the other hand its not possible for you to share a important information so people can play on your server 

that link in the blackboard and all poroblems the server has are solved :

http://www.gamerepla...port-forwarding

but no instead of doing that you just let them go to gameranger haveing their games there where it always conect *slow clap*  and bombard us with noob that dont know why they dont conect and ruin many full games that people waitet up to 10 minutes for.

image.png

#45 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

tumblr_lwbf83nL0e1r4ezg5o1_500.gif

What it feels like when entitled man-children think we have all the time in the world (because fuck work, university, and real life in general) to:

1. Create a working server (for free).

2. Stabilize said server (for free).

3. Answer dozens of unnecessary support threads every week (for free).

4. Process people's nickname claims (for free).

5. Work on new features (for free!)

AND

1. Listen to their poorly written MOTD requests (yes, yours).

2. Take flack about us not doing enough (that means you, again). This one in particular makes me want to step on something fragile. 

3. Give a flying fuck about your Paint skills.

Try to process this nugget here: We have simply been too busy to honor your amazing solution (which, while it has merit, won't be the problem-solver you think it'll be). I read it a while ago, but didn't have time to process it into a readable MOTY post and send it to Phil. December holidays are upon us now, so I'm sure we'll get to it soon. Happy? No more whiney-whiney? No more sad and mad at big man Revora?

Good. Anything else?

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#46 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:39 AM

Im sry that you react so allergic to the suggestion of Change the MOTD. You sure know how to set prioritys and dont fuck work ,life and the other stuff up like me for example :p. It was not the intention to make you that angry. The Requests maybe are really poorly written but did you ever hear Schwarzenegger in his first movies? much much worse than my posts and people still enjoy it.You doing more than enough i not only once wondered why you take so much work on yourself ,no doubt in that that you work hard.

when you look at todays modern art painings my paint skills are not that bad.The Sever is absoulte fantastic and it was not meant as : you dont doing enough more like it could be even better when .., if it looked that way im sry and apologize.

Ye there really one thing you could give some bank account number so people without paypal can thank you in the right way instead of just kissing  your asses virtually.

There is a Pic added showing the Sever today you even had to scroll to read all names in lobby one time .Thats not what  a server looks like runned by lazy people

From now this topic will never again posted promise on that

image.png

#47 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:08 AM

Ye there really one thing you could give some bank account number so people without paypal can thank you in the right way instead of just kissing  your asses virtually.

There is a Pic added showing the Sever today you even had to scroll to read all names in lobby one time .Thats not what  a server looks like runned by lazy people

Sometimes it's just enough to say "Thank you!"

Thank you Mathijs for your amazing work. I did not know yet you were also part of this great team. I really admire that you do this work for us players for free. And all you get are a lot of complaints. I know what it feels like. At least a bit. I am ZH-Admin on clanwars.cc since 2008 and take care for Autoreports and stuff. The most you get are complaints. :p But in the end we do it for the people and we know it's good for them. If they honour or not.

@alpine: As you don't say 'thank you' I guess you want to donate some money to revora. Thank you for that. It's a good thing.

#48 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

I like this topic :).

Good to see healthy human reactions every now and then, makes it feel alive. :D

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#49 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

What it feel like leaving a 6 Player Lagging game 

diehard2ejection2.gif

image.png

#50 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

What it feels like hosting No money games when there is defcon open

1414677445_little_girl_prefers_grandpa_o

Edited by Alpine_16, 25 December 2014 - 10:04 PM.

image.png

#51 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

Wht it feels like playing Big Size  a guy that plays for 13 years and knows the entire game code...no thx no need for more attf.gif ...

image.png

#52 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:33 AM

Maybe you should try to use other tactics then.

For example you lost Inf vs China by going helix. You can also play without helix this matchup and win. You could go middle yourself aswell.

#53 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

What it feels like beating size and take the ladder lead from him in one game . One gif is not enough to catch that Emotion 

tumblr_n5goivHXj31r6jnjdo1_400.gif

d4ba1ffe6247217484e9da4715c967da_pub.gif

Super-Saiyan.gif

mAScq.gif

Edited by Alpine_16, 29 December 2014 - 05:33 PM.

image.png

#54 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

Was it also a nice matchup without an all-in tactic? If so, congrats.

#55 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

there was 2x supply so no all in tactic 

image.png

#56 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

Ok I watched it. All-in-helix. I wonder why he agreed to the Nuke vs Infantry matchup. The worst possible matchup in Zero Hour (next to China vs Tox and SW vs Air)

#57 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

Dude when he comes to me like Untouchable and say : Play vs me you choose Matchup Then what should i say?  ok lets play i take Tank you take Gla tox 

Edited by Alpine_16, 30 December 2014 - 02:16 PM.

image.png

#58 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

he play some games and fill his reservoir and then there is no need for more games for long time  just like camels do 

you should know that boshy

giphy.gif

image.png

#59 Red-Chil1

Red-Chil1
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

What it feels like seeing the same all out strats over and over...but sadly they only work like 1 out of 10 games...

and after failing you get a free flame...

ACkdp.gif

#60 s2nZo

s2nZo

title available

• Project Team
  • 409 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:00 AM

bored-baby.jpg

The logic of contradiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users