• 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

How to play The Battle for Middle-earth Online

go to youtube and fill this out, below ;

(select) How to play The Battle for middle-earth Online

Google

youtube and paste it on the search bar

Succes6

Edited by AD2000, 20 October 2014 - 09:21 PM.

#162 AD2000

AD2000
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

At all the comments you see above (view more) - click there and click the forshire.blogspot.com

But first look at the video how it works, bye

#163 Falcon

Falcon
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:41 PM

Please help me to install patch 1.05. I have downloaded it from the download section but there is no executable in the archive. Just some files and folder.

Is there a detailed instruction on how to install patch ver. 1.05 on 1.03 game.

#164 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Just paste the contents of that folder into your BFME1 installation folder.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#165 Josten

Josten
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

When I want to open the "game.doc of patch 1.05 it doesnt works because its a dat. file. how can i open it?

Thank you

#166 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

To install patch 1.05 you have to copy all its contents (including the game.dat file) into your main installation directory of BFME 1 and replace the already existing files. After that you should install Patch 1.06 and then start the game normally with your shortcuts. You don't have to doubleclick any game.dat

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#167 Nepolex

Nepolex
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hey

I have the game downloaded, from original case. When I try to download the patch 1.03 it arrives in .RTP files, which my Windows 7 pc do not read. 
I´ve tried to download different file-viewer programs to read it - but without luck. 
I´m not very technical, so please keep it simple.
How do I download/open the patch 1.03? 

Thanks you

#168 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

Where did you download 1.03 from? 

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#169 TheRealOldschool

TheRealOldschool
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hi guys.

Im having a problem when i try to log into online.

It comes with an error message that says: "Invalid password" or something like that.

What to do? I'm really looking forward to play this game again!

#170 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

Hi there.

Have you been able to follow the steps in http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/(step2) ?

What does your T3A logfile look like? (in %TEMP%)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#171 SgtMackers

SgtMackers
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:50 AM

Hi, i am sorry if i am repeating anyone when i try and get the bfme 1 online i downloaded the 1.05 patch and then downloaded the launcher, when i went to install the launcher it came up with you cant get the patch 1.06 till you have downloaded the 1.05 patch, is there something i need to do to the 1.05 patch files before i run the launcher.

Please help

Thankyou

#172 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:06 PM

Well yes, you need to install the 1.05 patch. You do that by placing the files in the BFME installation folder.

#173 behy77

behy77
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hey whatsup guys, so i just installed BFME v1.0, patched it to 1.03 so i could download the t3e client but now it says i need to patch to 1.05 in order to patch to 1.06? wut?

#174 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:04 AM

Well, duh. It's written in the guide on the website. You first need to patch 1.00 to 1.03, then patch that to 1.05, and THEN patch that to 1.06.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#175 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

Hey whatsup guys, so i just installed BFME v1.0, patched it to 1.03 so i could download the t3e client but now it says i need to patch to 1.05 in order to patch to 1.06? wut?

Yes, it says that because that's what you need to do. Patch to 1.05, then install the T3A:Online client (which includes 1.06).

#176 orchard kid

orchard kid
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

So everything works. But there's never anyone in the online lobby so its sorta useless in a way because there's never someone to play with.

#177 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

Well it also depends on what time it is eh...

Over here its +/- 6 pm, and its during a the middle of the week, so people either have jobs or school to go to :p

Ridder Geel

#178 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

There are plenty of people to play with, just show a bit of patience ;)

Don't use the quickmatch search but the custom game lobby instead.

Right now are *only 4 games going on, that's enough to play ;)

#179 Good Kanood

Good Kanood
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

I've torrented the game file, and at that point the game opened (using the 'desktop mode' application and a smaller window appearing where I could launch BFME) and I could play single player. I then created an online account, and then went through the installation process here: http://t3aonline.net/bfme1/

But now I can't open the game at all, clicking on Launch BFME (in the second window) only creates another identical launch window. The game doesn't open now. Can someone help?

#180 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

You've propably installed the launcher twice on a custom made Bfme version that already included the launcher. Uninstall the launcher then uninstall the game completely then install it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users