Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (19 November 2019 - 04:28 AM)

I say Cyberpunk 2077 > Half-Life: Alyx > Death Stranding.

Pasidon : (19 November 2019 - 10:42 AM)

Well, I wouldn't put Cyberpunk at the top of any lists until it actually comes out.

NewErr : (19 November 2019 - 07:03 PM)

PC Gamers probably wanted HL3, VR gamers will probably appreciate HL:A. Hating a company for the fact that they make a game (in the same franchise) for a new platform when you can't get past the idea that they only need to make content specifically for you is toxic. Don't be toxic. Also sales will probably be low because there are not so many VR users there, also you already assuming reviews? That's harsh.

PurpleGaga27 : (20 November 2019 - 06:00 PM)

Looked into Need For Speed Heat has Vice City vibes despite having its city bigger (tell that to Rockstar for GTA 6), but it's one of the recent EA games with mixed and positive reviews. Unfortunately EA doesn't know how to make a good soundtrack to that game with Vice City vibes that made many players disappointed because most expected for some 80s/synthwave/retrowave music.

PurpleGaga27 : (22 November 2019 - 07:55 PM)

More info on the latest Half-Life game and they say the VR game is as long as playing HL2, and the system requirements is beefy for a VR game: https://www.pcgamer....rything-we-know

PurpleGaga27 : (22 November 2019 - 07:59 PM)

For people wanting a non-VR version of Half-Life: Alyx, that's not going to happen.... unless if there's a new group of HL modders ready to remake that in an indie HL mod. Plus the graphics are nearly on par with the reboot of Modern Warfare.

PurpleGaga27 : (23 November 2019 - 12:24 AM)

Tesla's new Cybertruck may be coming in two years, but it has been hinted it might be in Cyberpunk 2077? https://www.pcgamer....uffer-pcgamertw

PurpleGaga27 : (26 November 2019 - 01:05 AM)

This is probably the ugliest thing that could happen when you mod Red Dead Redemption 2: https://www.pcgamer....to-ever-happen/

PurpleGaga27 : (26 November 2019 - 04:55 AM)

Star Wars 9 vs The Witcher on Dec 20th. Unlike Game of Thrones, The Witcher doesn't look like a telenovela but a better adventure series than GOT. The main trailer:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (01 December 2019 - 11:36 PM)

What do Cities Skylines, PC Building Simulator and Two Point Hospital have in common? They are all simulation games running under the Unity Engine and their game sizes are as large as each other with all DLCs included (around 12 GB each). Plus unlimited building possibilities and no microtransactions included.

PurpleGaga27 : (01 December 2019 - 11:40 PM)

I wish those three games would have been recognized as AAA games and be the saviors of PC gaming today... until Cyberpunk 2077.

PurpleGaga27 : (02 December 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Coming in two days is a new 007 trailer for No Time To Die.

Pasidon : (03 December 2019 - 10:11 AM)

Speaking of dying... 007 movies should consider doing that.

PurpleGaga27 : (03 December 2019 - 06:53 PM)

Joining Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel movies, time to re-present Black Widow:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (03 December 2019 - 07:00 PM)

Even some people have suggested that Hopper somehow jumped from Stranger Things to Black Widow as Captain Russia (it's the suit).

PurpleGaga27 : (04 December 2019 - 05:00 PM)

Last year's best movie trailer came out to be one of my favorite movies of all time and that was Mission Impossible Fallout. Black Widow and Avengers Endgame were great this year and Star Wars 9 disappointed me.

PurpleGaga27 : (04 December 2019 - 05:03 PM)

The movie trailer of the year is here. I am shaken and stirred by Bond 25th first trailer of No Time To Die:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (04 December 2019 - 08:34 PM)

Nine years later after its original release, Halo Reach is probably the best ported PC game yet (since GTA V), compared to a terrible buggy and broken launch of the Halo Master Chief Collection for Xbox One five years ago. But I still refused to play a Halo game because the time has come and gone. However... I may prefer to watch the entire Halo game series on YouTube after all.

mdcertainty : (05 December 2019 - 01:46 PM)

the 1st Halo-game named "Halo: Combat Evolved" from 2001 was a fun game and still is. Speaking about singleplayer experience.

Pasidon : (06 December 2019 - 10:44 AM)

Halo had such a limited life on consoles. With modding and no actual console expiration date, it feels like it actually has a reason to invest in. Should give it a chance when they work out the bugs.

Toggle Games Games

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Battle for Middle-Earth Series

1. General Discussion,
  2. Projects,
  3. Help

• 14 topics
  • 194 replies
Other Projects - last post by Link058

Dawn of Fantasy

1. General Discussion,
  2. Projects,