Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 06:42 AM)

I wished Watch Dogs is free to download via Uplay instead of Epic Games Store because it requires a Ubisoft login.

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 06:46 AM)

Well Pasidon, I save more money on their freebie games than Steam in two years. Only several great AAA games made it to that list.

Houseplant : (20 March 2020 - 11:25 AM)

I think it's gonna be Beverly Hills Cop and V the miniseries for me during these Corona times this weekend, what about you guys? Has your local movie theater closed for the time being?

PurpleGaga27 : (20 March 2020 - 04:50 PM)

It's already a shelter-in-place order for all California, New York and now New Jersey for non-essential travel. Most cinemas are closed. And to add, it's pretty much 99% of all entertainment, tourism and leisure closed. Even Trump isn't considering a national lockdown yet.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 05:08 PM)

Multiple promo free games on Steam right now including the Tomb Raider reboot.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 05:10 PM)

And expect more of that to come in the next two weeks if Steam continues to act like that due to the pandemic.

PurpleGaga27 : (21 March 2020 - 11:08 PM)

Do people really want a song about Covid-19, because this may be the synthwave track of 2020.

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (24 March 2020 - 04:34 AM)

Half-Life Alyx has been released and I wonder who here is playing this hyped VR game. As for me, I'll wait for Cyberpunk 2077. 12 years gone by, and the new look and feel of Half-Life seems to have come and gone, just like Call of Duty. The last hope for a real HL game is Project Borealis on the Unreal Engine 4 and that will be the real game changer right there, and not VR.

PurpleGaga27 : (25 March 2020 - 04:01 PM)

Total bull****. Valve still can't count to three. They're probably done with Source 2 engine and can no longer go with Source 3 engine in the future. Everybody has gone with the future ahead, but Valve still sits behind like a steam train. https://www.pcgamer....ave-half-life-3

PurpleGaga27 : (26 March 2020 - 10:50 PM)

Uncle Sam is so doomed now that it now has more pandemic cases than any other country in the world. It's too bad I wished Trump initiated a shutdown right now for about a month or two.

PurpleGaga27 : (29 March 2020 - 04:57 AM)

Meanwhile in Washington State, grackles are migrating out of the COVID-19 zone: https://i.imgur.com/ZRVFT0D.mp4

PurpleGaga27 : (30 March 2020 - 10:27 PM)

The first unofficial mod for Half-Life Alyx is here, a non-VR mod for those who can't afford pricey equipment: https://www.pcgamer....its-ultra-janky

PurpleGaga27 : (01 April 2020 - 06:45 PM)

Probably the best remastered image in Red Alert so far. Happy April Fools.

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (02 April 2020 - 09:30 PM)

I have a grim feeling CD Projekt might delay Cyberpunk 2077 release once again until further notice, this time due to the pandemic. Look what happened to Sony's bull**** excuse to The Last of Us II. https://arstechnica....t-being-delayed

PurpleGaga27 : (02 April 2020 - 09:32 PM)

Let's hope other AAA games (including C&C/RA Remastered) aren't getting delayed this year due to that pandemic excuse, because 99% of games today are released digitally. It is however unlikely there will be huge sales regardless on how far the pandemic goes.

Radspakr Wol... : (02 April 2020 - 09:50 PM)

so seems revora is still plugging away...lately I've had a few reminders for BFME pop up and thought I'd make a cameo

MattTheLegoman : (03 April 2020 - 12:58 AM)

Sup Radspakr!

Martinoz : (05 April 2020 - 06:20 PM)

"pandemic excuse"
"99% of games today are released digitally" - you even have no clue how big BS you write, and how does the process of game release is looking.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 April 2020 - 10:28 PM)

I know old games will still have physical releases but pretty much limited.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 April 2020 - 10:30 PM)

And that COVID-19 pandemic excuse is no bull****. It's fucking real. Many places and events have either closed, postponed, suspended or cancelled. But Sony's excuse to delay an anticipated game indefinitely is unacceptable as it is a logistics issue disrupted by the pandemic, but it felt more like a corporate and political excuse. Now the developer of that game wants that to be released digitally sooner rather than later. It ain't a movie, it's just a game.

Toggle Free Roam Studios Main Free Roam Studios Main

Forum Stats Last Post Info

News and Announcements

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Questions, Feedback and Suggestions

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Join Us

• 0 topics