Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

I wouldn't say a discussion about all the dumb shit PJ did is particularly full of life. Dead horses and all that.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#42 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

King Under the Mountain of Erebor

• Project Team
  • 193 posts
  • Projects:THL

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

Well I really want to see King Dain from that Concept butwith Shield adn Crown in some Mod or Game and those Epic Dale Soldiers too!I find them much cooler than the Beore Smaug ones :D

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

#43 ThrandyBanned

ThrandyBanned

Sith Lord Of Mirkwood

• Banned
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:The Battlefront Mod For Warband
  •  Skinner,Modeler,Coder

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

War Of The Ring themed mods should make these.
I still don't get why almost everyone uses those AUJ Dwarven Armors.

Only Edain Mod added them right.

These new Dale helmets look a lil'Mirkwood-ish.On those concept pics i thought they were Elves with beards :D

#44 King Dain II Ironfoot

King Dain II Ironfoot

King Under the Mountain of Erebor

• Project Team
  • 193 posts
  • Projects:THL

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:11 AM

Well I personally love the AUJ Erebor Armor it is simply Epic and Cool.just as one can imagine yhe Dwarves and I actually do not like the Idea of Erebor getting Iron Hills Armor after Dain becomes King I still.think Erebor needs its own style! :-)
I actually like the Erebor AUJ Armor slightly more than Iron Hills Armor! :-)

Edain used the AuJ Armor Khazad-Dum Veteran Unit not for Erebor Regular Army,sadly! :(

I personally do not mind the Dale Helmets I like.them and.they do not resemble to me so much Mirkwood ones! :-)

I will not stand down before any Elf not least this faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishes nothing but ill upon my people....Ya think I give a dead dog about your treats  you Pointy Ear Princess...          WklE62A.png

You hear that lads..we're on...let's give these bastards a good hammering...Tanar Durin nur!!....

#45 ThrandyBanned

ThrandyBanned

Sith Lord Of Mirkwood

• Banned
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:The Battlefront Mod For Warband
  •  Skinner,Modeler,Coder

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:18 PM

Well those are Ancient Armors from Khazad dum.(i think)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users