231 replies to this topic

#181 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

@Mathijis: You are so fucking square its... well, tedious. The two party system is a joke. They're both retards. But Trump is hilarious. He's a player. Kennedy fucked everything that moved. Bill fucked everything that moved. Thats how a man functions. ARE YOU A FUCKING MAN, MATHIJIS? HUH? Hillary is a lying cunt.

Now, stranger things have happened, but it looks like neither the douche nor the turd are gonna be accepted. Something really strange is about to happen, and I can't fucking wait! Interesting times ahead. I wanna see shit crumble, hopefully.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 09 October 2016 - 08:51 PM.

#182 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:58 PM

Two-party systems are dumb and I don't like Hillary Clinton, but seeing as I'm not a dumb-fuck conspiracy nut raving about 'strange things' happening like the Demogorgon's about to eat the White House deus ex machina style, I'd appreciate Americans voting for the candidate that is objectively less terrible than the lying, inexperienced, thin-skinned, rapist con-artist with a bad hairpiece. In fact, that last bit might be what annoys me most: how can a man that doesn't have the confidence to deal with his balding scalp possibly stand up to the pressure of being POTUS? What a joke.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#183 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

Always with the hair, this guy.

#184 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:33 PM

@Mathijizz:

Whoever is President is just a spokesman. They can still perform on the public stage with "presidential orders", they can introduce bills to congress, and they have signing veto authority. But alot of Presidents end up somewhat shot, like Reagan (lol), or REALLY shot like Kennedy (RIP. Poor guy was about to turn to the good side, then BAM! Cabal takes him out). This election is like popcorn city.

Hillary is a criminal more so than Trump. Theres a trail of dead bodies going all the way back to Arkansas (guess what your gonna have to do if you don't know what I'm talking about? GOOGLEYGOOGLE TIME! But you should know what I'm talking about. Aren't you educated on your own country's people?). There was the law firm that she was in with Vince Foster, he ended up dead. She lied about ben-gahzi and then laughed at the dead guy. Ambassador Stephens was killed after her state department didn't send any help after over 100 requests. At first she blamed it on some fucking anti-muslim video, saying it was a spontaneous act (Whats that? This doesn't ring a bell? Time for google!). That was a lie, it was a very organized insurgence.

Her entire foundation (you know, the Clinton Foundation?) is corrupt, people make huge donations and then they get lucrative deals, especially when she was head of the foreign affairs state department. She completely broke the law with her email server. She lied to the FBI, to the public, she destroyed documents, even after getting a subpoena  - HEEEY! DIDN'T TRUMP MENTION THAT IN THE DEBATE? YEEEEAH, I THINK HE DID. WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY THINGS AFTER GETTING A SUBPOENA? YOU CAN'T DO THAT, BITCH! Its a giant fucking mess, even now evidence that elements of the FBI are alleged to be colluding with the democrats of suppressing the investigation of Hillary. Bill Clinton isn't even Chelsea's biological father. His name is Web Huble, google it. Chelsea Clinton has had a WACK load (get it? heheh) of plastic surgery... Just... look at the pictures! Google it you savvy bastard. The Clintons marriage was one of political convenience. Its pretty much an open marriage, Hillary is a frigid lesbian. Bill fucks (and sometimes rapes) everything in sight. 

Hilary is a lying prick. She is worse than Donald Trump, she's systemically corrupt, heavily tied into the system. She's made a big stink about "Victims of sexual assault deserve to be believed", and when it came to the accusers of her husband, she said that "they were unbelievable". You google that too, son. Bill was staring wide eyed at 4 bitches during the 2nd debate yesterday. LMFAO, he was wide eyed cause Trump had them seated there for him to see - some of his rape victims.

Colin Powell said of her: "I would rather not have to vote for her. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

In conclusion, FUCK bitch Clinton. And I'm not even living in America, hahahahahaaaa! Mathijis your country is gonna fucking explode. Vote Trump to speed up the process.

You gotta stop being such a simpleton. Now to do THAT, well... how about a spiritual journey, with some psychedelic drug on the side? Mushrooms perhaps? Or do you prefer acid? We gotta split your mind WIDE open, as wide as bill's eyes were when he noticed those four women he raped seated across from him during the debate, ROFL!

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 10 October 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#185 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

The only response I have to this bit of rambling: I'm not American.

#186 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:47 PM

The only response I have to this bit of rambling: I'm not American.

Oh my bad. It seemed like you knew about these Americans, your previous post made you seem like you were American. Are you Canadian at least? Do you live in North America?

If this isn't even your neighborhood, well then it shows. You've got more studying to do. Hillary is one corrupt bitch. I didn't ramble. You just don't know much about her. None of the things I've mentioned rang any bells for you, meaning for you, that, you'd have to do some research, or at lest some light googling. And you didn't do that, you just dismissed the points brought up. Thats foolish. Well, not really, you just don't give a fuck, and I can respect that - you give a glancing fuck, and you think "Ah, Hillary seems better." But you don't REALLY give a fuck. If you did, then you would know that theres a long history of Hillary and Bill's illegal activities. Of course they've tried to sweep it under the rug, buts all there for people to learn.

Hillary is an imperialistic hell bent CUNT with ties to secretary of state. She's IN the fucking network, and a massive liar to the public on state affairs. Trump's just a rich dick, ties with mafia and shit.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 10 October 2016 - 10:51 PM.

#187 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

Of course I don't live in North America. The fact that you can't even spell my name should've given that away.

Sorry dude, the world's not as complicated and darkly-organized as you like to pretend it is. Of course I haven't done my 'studying', because to you, that means visiting fake news and conspiracy websites to read nonsense written by unstable individuals that can't deal with the fact that the world's really just a big pool of indecipherable chaos inhabited by people that don't really know what they're doing. It's scary stuff, right? So you guys make up your little alternate realities where everything is connected and part of intricate conspiracies in an attempt to convince yourself that you're 'in the know' - that the world might appear to be a total mess, but there's actually a hidden system to it, and you did just enough Googling to figure that out, so now it's not as scary anymore. It's basic instinct, a substitute for religion. I can't take it seriously.

Like I said, I don't like Hillary, but if it takes the mental gymnastics that only conspiracy nuts are capable of to find her worse than Trump, well, I'll take Hillary over Trump.

#188 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:32 AM

Woah woah, easy there pal. I called you Mathi-jizz... its my new nickname for you lol. Get it? Mathijizz? You jizzing all over the place? Do you know what the word jizz means? XD

Anyways, you didn't address any of the points about Hillary. Now what you posted here? THATs rambling right there ^^ Thats nothing, you literally gave nothing, confirming that you don't know anything about Hillary. Hello? ILLEGAL EMAIL SERVER? Did yah at least hear about this one? It was in the news. All of the history points on Hillary that I brought up were in all the controlled major mass media news outlets at the time the events happened. Its pretty well documented shit. No one said anything about having to get this information from alternate sources, you can get it from the mainstream. You seem stuck deeply into the engineered left/right paradigm, and have no desire to be objective, essentially passing off even Hillary's more widely known scandals as bullshit. Or perhaps your just passing me off as bullshit, and just not caring about Hillary's past and present wrong doings?

You not caring is probably because your too busy wanking it, aren't yah? AhhahahHAAA, dayum son, you had a good wank session that last post I see. You were rambling about the world being a scary place to live in? You seem to think the world is "indecipherable"? I think you give the human race too much credit. We don't need no religion, so we certainly don't need a substitute for it either. 

But back to the topic at hand, statistically, Hillary's done more harm to the US than Trump has so far. When she was secretary of state she really mucked about. You don't have to do no gymnastics to know this. I don't know why you would think that you would. Theres nothing complicated about this, just look her up, its quite simple. Or, you can reread my previous post, it gives you a quick rundown of the bigger things that shes fucked around with. Shes a war monger.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 11 October 2016 - 02:40 AM.

#189 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:49 AM

You're awful uppity, even for a socialite.

#190 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:57 PM

I've only skim-read this churlish troll's shit-flinging and concluded he isn't worth feeding, Pasidon. I suggest we all do the same. Any cogent or remotely insightful argument he might raise is nullified by his attitude.

Yes, on balance, having looked at the evidence that gets put out this side of the pond (plus a bit of fact-checking, rather than rote-learning anything the hopelessly biased media feed us) Hillary is objectively better Presidential material than Trump. In the same way chlamidya is objectively better than ebola. You'd sooner be without either, but this really is a case of least-worst option. Which is kind of a shit state of affairs when it comes to deciding the fate of your nation - and the whole fucking free world - for the next several years. Anyone who was opposed to democracy would only need to cite the English-speaking world's political bigwigs and their case would be more or less proved.

#191 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:18 AM

I'll be sure to be extra careful next time.

#192 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:19 AM

Politicians are the lowest forms of life on earth. Liberal democrats are the lowest forms of politicians.

Term limits! We need Citizen Legislators, not Career Politicians. You do NOT want corporatism, so stop fucking supporting it with the GOP (Hillary Clinton). Trump is not the GOP establishment. I'm really trying to make this simple for you folks with this opening couple o' lines here. Read the rest too, its awesome. get a drink too, or at least some snacks.

Hilary Clinton sucks ass. There is so much ammunition for me (or anyone) to use to shoot her down. Alot of you don't seem to know anything about Hilary's past - and I'm talking RECENT past. You don't seem to realize the huge amount of crimes she's perpetuated (Remember Benghazi? No? Why not?). If you did, well then it would be a no-brainer to you all, that, as a career politician, Hillary is going to continue the push for corporatism. Corporatism, leads to fascism....... Dun, dun, DUN!!!!

Trump sure as hell ain't about fascism! You know what? All I've seen from you guys, is how Trump is such an asshole. But Trump is just a civilian! All of his problems are petty in nature. They have no real strategic value in global affairs. He's never worked for the Department of FUCKING STATE, thats for sure! Do you realize, as a secretary of that state, what you can leverage? Hillary has breached national security so much its a fucking joke. She is TERRIBLY INCOMPETENT. Hence why she should be arrested. Scroll down to the TOPIC and I'll give you more:

- - - - - - - - -

@Pasidon: lol, I aint uppity. Wrong choice of word, yo... but I think I know what you were going for. Now, Mathijis, and it also looks like this guy Ash too - These guys seem uppidty.

Which is fine! Being Uppity is a sign of great personal STRENGTH! Actually Pasidon, you've been uppity in the past too! Not lately, but in the past. Strong lads we have here.

But naw - I aint uppity. I'm more.... scholastic! But I'm all in your face about it. So? Call me... SUPER Scholastic! 

Naw, you know what? You might as well call me upandaroundity. Or NO! call me... downity! HAHAAAAA (Although I aint down with down syndrome) ! Am I bringing you down, Paceydon? CHIN UP, SON! We got a war to WIN!

- - - - - - - - -

@Ash: Oh don't be such a pussy. If someone infers to you (fairly) subtly, that, you are a "dumb fuck"... well of course you gonna hit 'em back. What the fuck did you expect? Did you not catch what Mathijizz inferred about me in his posts before my latest post? You might say that, he had a pretty rude attitude too, duuude!

Or did you also skim-read over his posts? Do you skim read everything? Thats not a good habit, son. You'll miss important little tidbits if you do that, and trust me - YOU WANT THOSE TIDBITS! They're fucking delicious.

But you do seem to get the fact that this is all retarded anyway, AND you seem to acknowledge Controlled Major Mass Media. THANK! GOD! That is a start, I mean it, thank you for actually knowing this. So many people don't get it...

There, I honestly just thanked you. Now, keep reading:

- - - - - - - - -

@THE TOPIC:

I might as well rip on this bitch as much as possible, because its only fair that she gets ripped on as much as trump does, amirite? Except I'm gonna show you why Hillary is worse than trump, and not just throw insults and call her a liar (like you guys have been doing to Trump). Even though she is a HUGE liar, and deserves every insult she gets.

Hillary Clinton is the physical and mental embodiment of a graft-taking and blackmailed career politician. Bitch Clinton has been accompanied by a deplorable and arrogant recklessness all her personal and public life. Another president named Clinton will most assuredly continue America's retardation.

So far, the Obama administration has been successful in NOT getting us into a nuclear war with Russia or China, even though the Neocons in the US Defense Department have been trying their very best to provoke Russia and/or China into World War III.

Hillary Diane (nee Rodham) Clinton has already said we should start WW III, with one of her typical psychotic statements: "We should shoot down the "Russian planes in Syria."

Do you guys remember that? Does this crazy bitch not understand the Russians were destroying the war machines of the terrorists threatening Syria? Did she not understand that downing a Russian plane could bring about a nuclear WW III? Like for fuck'a SAKE, guys. Ash, you do remember, and are still keeping track of the Syrian conflict... are you?

Does this bitch not realize that the nuclear bombs of today are 17,000 times more powerful than the atomic bombs that existed at the beginning of our long Cold War with the Soviet Union? Or does the former American Secretary of State have such an affinity for war that she is willing to overlook the ghastly reality that the US/NATO/Israeli and Russian/Chinese arsenals are full of thousands of such horridly powerful bombs?

Destroying countries that are too small or weak to fight back is one thing (Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Iran, etc.) but a war with Russia or China is something else entirely. Hillary Clinton has supported every American foreign war or military escalation for the last two decades. Additionally, as president, Hillary would inherit the power to name three to four US Supreme Court justices, which would mean the death of the American fucking Constitution. And the American Constitution has been butchered pretty badly already! I'm surprised people still take it seriously.

As Secretary of the US State Department, Clinton proved her incompetence with her Benghazi scandal and the major part she played in bombing Libya, the country with the highest standard of living on the entire African continent for FUCK'S SAKE.

Ambassador Stephens was killed after her state department didn't send any help after over 100 requests. At first she blamed it on some fucking anti-muslim video, saying it was a spontaneous act (Whats that? This doesn't ring a bell? Time for google!). That was a lie, it was a very organized insurgence.

She played a major part in the destruction of a sovereign nation and proved it when she spoke on CBS TV.

Libyan Prime Minister Muammar Gaddafi was brutally assassinated. She goes on TV and says this weirdly: "We came. We saw. He died."

:O :blinky:

Wow. I saw that one on TV. Icy chills up my spine, and absolute rage in my dick. Her voice and demeanor showed me that this is a soulless cunt that we are dealing with. Now, due in large part to Bitch Clinton, Libya is not only a failed and chaotic state in the midst of a full-blown civil war, but ISIS has taken root there.

“Thanks, Hillary!”

- - - - - - - - -

^^ FUCK THIS EVIL LYING BITCH. You think this bitch is gonna fucking save America, you're wrong. I can go on and on.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 12 October 2016 - 01:42 AM.

#193 Parazyte

Parazyte
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:36 AM

fuck Donald Trump :flame:

#194 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:57 AM

@Parazyte: HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA, now you speaking my NATIVE tongue, son. Its such a chore to communicate with these higher uppity folks. Look at how much crap I had to spew out jsut to prove a point - most if not all Clinton supporters are either not looking or blind, or not caring to look, or all of the above. Remedial work in geo-politics will not open the minds of such people, as they are badly in need of spiritual remedies; nevertheless, facts are facts, and anyone can find them. And I've given you quite a few.

Mr. Parazyte? New guy? I give you a pat on the back - aaaaaand then a SLAP IN THE FACE: Wake up, chuck! Trump aint gonna do no more damage than what Hillary's gonna do. She'll cripple you even further than he could ever dream of. Shes one of those types that wouldn't mind police states. Now, you don't want a police state... do you? Not me, I feel pretty comfortable with whats allowed.

56izax5aqqex.jpg

Trump's a dick, and he's just winging it. But he is an outlier. He has never been one of the throng of career politicians who have so long been ruining our country.

Hillary is a multiple FELON with only a couple of them actually prosecuted, but that SHOULD be enough to disqualify her for ANY “public office”.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 12 October 2016 - 02:17 AM.

#195 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:00 AM

You're right.  Uppity was a bit generous.

#196 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:26 AM

@Pasidon: Hahahaha, oh my goodness, this is priceless. Hey, I'm just calling out EVERYTHING here. NOBODY gets to be a coward these days, we've GOT to evolve.

Clinton is without a doubt a criminal and should be jailed immediately. I know why you guys want to vote for her. Ash even mentioned it:

QUOTE: "...rote-learning anything the hopelessly biased media feed us". EXACTLY, Ash! You do see this, how this does affect one's reality quite significantly. Thank you, and good job.

But even he didn't really "fact check" as much as he claims, did he? Otherwise, in his latest post? He wouldn't have fallen for the superiority complex game that's ALWAYS BEING PLAYED between humans. It ain't plain ole shit being chucked about for no reason. Your caged needs to be rattled somehow. I could say you're being very impolite for being so god damn BLIND! OPEN YOUR EYES AND WATCH THE ROAD, YOU"RE GONNA CRASH! But I digress.

These CMMM campaigns got you guys HORSE WHIPPED! Kinda, not really. Again, its mostly people just not caring. You're not REALLY gonna invest much time in this, are yah? I can respect that. Besides, you've got your lives to deal with, don't you. Although this actually does affect your lives, a little more than you think. You'd be surprised, if you thought a little more, just a tiny bit more.

Like I said, a lot of you guys seem stuck deeply into the engineered left/right paradigm, and have no desire to be objective, and are thus blinded to all truth that does not reinforce biased opinions, essentially passing off even Hillary's more widely known scandals as bullshit.

The first step is admitting it.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 12 October 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#197 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:53 AM

Most of us don't desire to be objective simply because we don't really care.  Oh well.  I know who I'm voting for.  WOOPS!  Today was the last day to register for voting!  Darn.  I guess I'll just have to stay home and objectively play video games on November 8th.

#198 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

I don't get how, by any stretch of the imagination, the conclusion can be reached that Trump is better qualified for the job than Hillary. It's a one-all draw for dishonesty, corruption and being what we scientists like to call a cunt.

You can't even argue he's got business sense...he's messed up every business enterprise he's tried - it's only because he's so embarrassingly wealthy that his compound interest is an exponential growth curve that he isn't foraging around in bins to survive. At least through lawyering Hillary's remotely qualified for lawmaking. Unlike our Prime Minister, who got a history degree before working in a bank, and not even in a managerial capacity...eminently qualified to govern the police and then the country. Or our former chancellor - his only qualification for being chancellor was a maths GCSE. And he was so economically illiterate that if his literacy levels matched his economic literacy he wouldn't've been able to even spell GCSE.

Hillary Clinton is the physical and mental embodiment of a graft-taking and blackmailed career politician. Bitch Clinton has been accompanied by a deplorable and arrogant recklessness all her personal and public life. Another president named Clinton will most assuredly continue America's retardation.

Oh yes, and I imagine America's credibility will be completely restored with a sentient toupee who hates olive-skinned and brown people in charge.

So far, the Obama administration has been successful in NOT getting us into a nuclear war with Russia or China, even though the Neocons in the US Defense Department have been trying their very best to provoke Russia and/or China into World War III.
Source?

Hillary Diane (nee Rodham) Clinton has already said we should start WW III, with one of her typical psychotic statements: "We should shoot down the "Russian planes in Syria."

Do you guys remember that? Does this crazy bitch not understand the Russians were destroying the war machines of the terrorists threatening Syria? Did she not understand that downing a Russian plane could bring about a nuclear WW III? Like for fuck'a SAKE, guys. Ash, you do remember, and are still keeping track of the Syrian conflict... are you?

And I can see how bombing hospitals is more acceptable. It's a tough call to make, to be honest - let it slide and you're playing with a much bigger, much better-equipped Germany, circa 1937.

Additionally, as president, Hillary would inherit the power to name three to four US Supreme Court justices, which would mean the death of the American fucking Constitution. And the American Constitution has been butchered pretty badly already! I'm surprised people still take it seriously.

Um...but surely any president has that ability? Also, yeah, that second amendment would be pretty hard to take seriously if it wasn't for the hundreds of people getting killed daily because it exists and continues to exist.

Not gonna lie, I don't disagree with you on Libya or Syria. There was literally no reason to go to either of those countries and intervene. Ditto for Iraq, to be honest. Although laying all the blame for them squarely on her shoulders might be a bit of a stretch purely because there surely has to be some presidential or congressional oversight? If not, you're bestowing far too much power in the hands of too few people with too little accountability.

#199 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  Media Division Top Contributer

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Even this next article makes me puzzled unless Putin would say so: http://www.nbcnews.c...ear-war-n665376

#200 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:41 PM

I guess Trump is really Putin himself out there.  I dunno... the Russians threaten people with nuclear war every day of the week.  Don't mind me if I don't take them seriously anymore.  You can't cry your wolf and eat it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users