231 replies to this topic

#201 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:28 AM

So far, the Obama administration has been successful in NOT getting us into a nuclear war with Russia or China, even though the Neocons in the US Defense Department have been trying their very best to provoke Russia and/or China into World War III.

Source?

....... *BURSTS OUT INTO VERY CONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER*

@Ash: What the fuck do you mean, source? Umm, well.... WE HAVEN'T ALL BEEN OBLITERATED YET! Have we? Well not by nuclear arms at least. Bitch Clinton was poking the Russian bear right in the eye, by publicly stating "SHOOT DOWN THEIR PLANES!" (over Syria). What a cunt. She's in bed with the fucking Neocons. How did you miss that one, I just posted about this fact? ^^

Damn, did I ever have to get this one out of the way. SOURCE? OMFG! Are you fucking... oh god. Nevermind.

Hillary Diane (nee Rodham) Clinton has already said we should start WW III, with one of her typical psychotic statements: "We should shoot down the "Russian planes in Syria."

Do you guys remember that? Does this crazy bitch not understand the Russians were destroying the war machines of the terrorists threatening Syria? Did she not understand that downing a Russian plane could bring about a nuclear WW III? Like for fuck'a SAKE, guys. Ash, you do remember, and are still keeping track of the Syrian conflict... are you?

And I can see how bombing hospitals is more acceptable. It's a tough call to make, to be honest - let it slide and you're playing with a much bigger, much better-equipped Germany, circa 1937.

Those hospitals were bombed by the CIA/Mossad insurgents, by the US/Israel/NATO faction, which current GERMANY is part of....

Russia did not bomb any hospitals, you fool. I thought you were well aware of CMMM? The Syrian ambassador to the UN was asked if Syria had bombed the hospital. He simply gave the journalist a withering stare, a small laugh of derision then walked away in disgust.

However, the reaction to this rebuff has been thoroughly disgusting, with many (major mass) media personalities and (career) politicians taking to (god damn FUCKING) Twitter to decry the Syrian ambassador, calling his laughter most disgusting; among the critics was that most unpleasant cunt, US ambassador Samantha Power (a total SHILL), further reinforcing our existing view of her as a completely co-opted and corrupt piece of filth.

The fucking MSM media has rammed down these false narratives so many fucking times, even YOU'VE got one stuck in your throat right now, Ash!

It is yet another attempt to use subterfuge to counter the military successes of the legitimate Syrian government and their Russian allies.

USA/Israeli/NATO is FUCKING THEM, because they, like Hillary (who is a part of it), are MASSIVE war mongers. If you want, I'll bring up more. But for now, lets focus on Hillary.

Additionally, as president, Hillary would inherit the power to name three to four US Supreme Court justices, which would mean the death of the American fucking Constitution. And the American Constitution has been butchered pretty badly already! I'm surprised people still take it seriously.

Um...but surely any president has that ability? Also, yeah, that second amendment would be pretty hard to take seriously if it wasn't for the hundreds of people getting killed daily because it exists and continues to exist.

Not gonna lie, I don't disagree with you on Libya or Syria. There was literally no reason to go to either of those countries and intervene. Ditto for Iraq, to be honest. Although laying all the blame for them squarely on her shoulders might be a bit of a stretch purely because there surely has to be some presidential or congressional oversight? If not, you're bestowing far too much power in the hands of too few people with too little accountability.

The American Constitution has been bleeding out for a long time now. George Bush Sr. started the big downfall with his brief presidency. That GOP, New World Order motherfucker, god damn rat sucking CIA filth mongering piece of shit ASSNUTS -

^^ FUCK this guy in the ass! George Bush Sr. deserves to die at least a thousand times. Hillary is next up, after Obama, George Jr., Bill Clinton, etc.. Hillary squared out her shoulders for this impact, after she initiated the fall. Her decision making was HIGH UP.

SECRETARY. OF. DEFENSE. How does this NOT ring many bells for any of you?

There was no oversight, for FUCK's sake. They let Benghazi crumble!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What else you got, Ash?

I don't get how, by any stretch of the imagination, the conclusion can be reached that Trump is better qualified for the job than Hillary. It's a one-all draw for dishonesty, corruption and being what we scientists like to call a cunt.

You can't even argue he's got business sense...he's messed up every business enterprise he's tried - it's only because he's so embarrassingly wealthy that his compound interest is an exponential growth curve that he isn't foraging around in bins to survive. At least through lawyering Hillary's remotely qualified for lawmaking.

Unlike our Prime Minister, who got a history degree before working in a bank, and not even in a managerial capacity...eminently qualified to govern the police and then the country. Or our former chancellor - his only qualification for being chancellor was a maths GCSE. And he was so economically illiterate that if his literacy levels matched his economic literacy he wouldn't've been able to even spell GCSE.

Don't get me started on Great Britain's political asshats. You do not seem like a very good scientist. I mean what the FUCK, man? Your post was borderline "rambling", just like Mathijizz's last two posts. This is just your media infused biased objection.... and I thought you were well aware of your surroundings?

Evidently not. THIS IS PATHETIC! I could see this coming from a BILLION FUCKING MILES AWAY! Thats pretty impressive, if you do the math.

THERE IS NO STRETCHING OF THE IMAGINATION YOU FOOL! HILLARY IS A FUCKING WAR MONGERING CRIMINAL! DID YOU SKIM READ MY RECENT POST? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP SKIM READING!

Sounding like a bully, a braggart, and a buffoon is not the best way to conduct a political campaign; but, I prefer a clown with a soul to a practically soulless psychotic, who has a lust for using public office for personal gain, no matter the cost to those she swore to serve.

Perhaps as a presidential candidate Mr. Trump is merely “wingin’ it”. But even so, he could very well throw up a bit of a roadblock – even if temporarily – blocking the oppressive march of the banking oligarchs toward their iron-fisted despotism and planned poverty.

Donald Trump is an outlier. He has never been one of the throng of career politicians who have so long been ruining our country. And as a non-career politician, Mr. Trump is not only our best chance, he may be our last chance.

- -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

@Pasidon: You know nothing, Jon Pasidon! GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE, MAWFUCKAS!

Seriously, that last post of your was retarded.

But the previous one? That was GOLD! You are one of the few that have finally admitted that you don't really know ANYTHING about global affairs and politics.

Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - -

@Elvenlord: Hey Elvenlord, you still in pain over this topic? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA... lemme guess... you have intense knowledge of both the US's presidency candidates too,.......

....... right? Pfft.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 13 October 2016 - 05:56 PM.

#202 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

I'm following Ash's advice and just skimming.

A clown with a soul? I'm guessing this is where the core problem is: Trump doesn't have a soul we approve of, not one that we'd like to have running anything at least. His soul is that of a a Berlusconi, a Nero, a Mussolini, a Hitler before his rise to power having had a few too many beers. Europe's history is filled with these sort of "souls" and we smell them thousands of miles away.

Hillary at least has a altruistic outlook on her career, she aims to make things better and have been working long enough to get into sticky political situations. Trump is mostly running to affirm himself. He's a Melkor that wants to twist the world to fit his self image, to affirm his "right" to be what he is; a second generation spoiled rich kid.

Either way, to the rest I think Mathijs observation of conspiracy = secular superstition is right: the world is a nihilistic hole of chaos with hints of incompetently managed order, and that can be too much for some to handle.

Edited by duke_Qa, 14 October 2016 - 09:24 AM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#203 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:48 PM

@Duke: Well thats just great, another half assed presentation from someone that didn't read ANYTHING which came before him. I thought you guys liked reading things on the internet? Thats why you're part of a forum, no? Would you guys please read the whole thing, before you jump in and post a response after it? Isn't that like a standard forum rule or something? Not that I'm trying to be a dick cop or anything. But still.

Anyways, what the fuck are you talking about? She does NOT aim to make anything better. Like I... like, I just told you about her past and what her ultimate goals are and what she is a part of. I just gave you the rundown. A couple of big blocks of information, which I KNOW you've barely indulged in before - because you don't care.

Ahhhh CRAP! Thats why you skim read it. Well fuck me sideways. lol, you uncaring bastard. XD

Now comparing Trump to Hitler, that is kinda interesting. I mean he is German, and a racist. AND THATS WHY HES SO FUCKING FUNNY! German's have a great sense of humor, lol.

Seriously though, I doubt Trump is gonna wage world war 3 in a similar vein to how Hitler basically waged word war 2. Thats the main point I've been hammering away at here. The US/Israeli/NATO (I'm beginning to think that you guys don't even know what this means... for shame) faction wants to start wars, all the time.

Trump is not a war monger, he does not want a conflict with Russia or China. Hillary is part of and wants to push the US/Israeli/NATO agenda, which, ironically, IS the nihilistic hole of chaos that you and mathijizz keep alluding to. Constant strife. I'm not saying Trump is gonna fix that, I'm saying Clinton will FOR SURE perpetuate it, and I gave you lots of proof as to why. You lazy, skim reading, easily poked bastards. SUCK it up. You should all know this anyways. BUT, since you don't care.... well thats why you don't know.

Pasidon admitted it. Now its your turn. 

- - - -

I also don't know why you guys would want a nihilistic hole of chaos. Nihilism is boring. Why the fuck would I believe in nothing? You uncaring bastards. Don't you wanna party? Nihilists are usually SHIT at parties. They at LEAST have to be able to play an instrument. Otherwise, they a bummer most of the times.

Why do you keep bringing this up anyways? What, you think that Hillary being a fully fledged war mongering corrupt CUNT is a "conspiracy?" Don't be an idiot. And don't let a guy like me be able to say that to you, LMFAO. You know you fucked up when....

I recommend Hedonism. Hedonism is where its at, mawfuckahs! Always on the look out for endorphin releases in this fleshy body of mine, and perhaps others, if theres time... feels fucking good to be a part of this intense planet.  Muhahahahahahaaaa, Hedonism en fueled chaos, now thats BEAUTIFUL! You guys are fucking boring up this joint with your nihilistic views of crap.

BTW Rick and Morty..... like, its funny? But the animation is ugly. I know its a cheap cartoon, but still... And the voice for Morty is TERRIBLE! Makes me wanna gouge my fucking ears out. That whiny little BITCH. But Rick is pretty good.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 14 October 2016 - 06:54 PM.

#204 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:28 PM

Did you even register to vote, Hunter?

#205 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:32 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats a good one.

Well, I've smacked you simpletons around a bit, making it obvious that, most of you don't REALLY have much dirt on either candidates. Thus I've informed to you that, statistically, Hillary is the more evil choice to vote for. She is the more damaging choice.

BUT! The political system that this planet has is massively corrupt. So... you can either vote for the Turd Sandwich (Hillary) or the Giant Douche (Trump)

And remember! 

If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.

Now pour yourselves a dink. Smoke a spilff too. You need some rest.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 15 October 2016 - 12:39 AM.

#206 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

Go vote.  It may spiritually fulfill that gaping void in your unreferenced soul.

#207 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:08 AM

I warned you all before this thread should have been closed. Now we all have cancer from reading this.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#208 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts
  •  Media Division Top Contributer

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:54 AM

I warned you all before this thread should have been closed. Now we all have cancer from reading this.

Maybe it's about time these guys need to be quiet.

Besides I am not commenting until after the last debate. I already know Trump continues to get humiliated.

#209 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:09 AM

These GUYS?  

#210 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

You should know by now that Pasidon identifies as a skeleton-kin, and fleshless individuals does not consider sexual organs relevant to their identity.

Either way, it seems Trump is using his time in the limelight well while he's melting away. Claiming the system is rigger and attacking democracy for not electing him, and planning to start a tv-channel once the election is over to probably keep spouting these sort of things until next election. He's tenacious, at least. And dangerous for the fragile American democracy, which really could use a reform to allow more parties, so we can avoid hijacks like these in the future.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#211 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

@Pasidon: Ain't no void present here, boy! Except for that lack of particular bloodshed, this life is pretty complete. Now its time for you to have a drink. If you're gonna be a skeleton, you might as well enjoy it! Am I right? Here, a toast: To this joke of a system! *CLINK*

Go research the candidates before being gay with a piss poor response like this...

... actually, on second thought? You'll also get cancer from doing that. More so then what you personally assumed you would get by reading up on these 11 pages worth of posts, which combined, tells you that people are pissed off at Trump on a personal level, because he makes fun of all of your stupid shit, and likes to keep his money. So it tells that because of THIS ALONE, he shouldn't be running for President at all.

AAAANNND near the end of the 11 pages worth of gold, you'll also learn about Hillary Clinton's almost treasonous history working in the US government; about how she breached US National Security so bad, that she should definitely be behind bars right now. Therefore, she should also not be running for President at all.

Either way, you're FUCKED you damn brony. READ UP: We got primitive, unfocused minds wanting the corrupt bitch Clinton to be Pres. BTW, Duke? You're in this crowd: you're old and shriveled up, like when King Theoden was - making bad decisions based off some corrupt ass wizard's nonsense. SNAP OUT OF IT, FOOL!

And then we got Trump being too much of a giant douche towards too polite for their own good simpletons! He also has a lack of previous political experience to help him gain trust from said simpletons.

HAHAAA! America? You're so FUCKED its hilarious.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 17 October 2016 - 07:33 PM.

#212 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:30 PM

Issued a warn for this last post. Being his third accumulated warn, that means Dominant_Hunter earned a 3-day suspension.

From our Rules & Policy thread:

- ​Stay respectful, even if a debate gets heated. You do not have to respect people's opinions, but you do need to respect the person behind them.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#213 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

Oh well, at least the thread calmed down a bit.

Beyond that, not much news just yet. Assange's internet has been cut off by Equador though, to avoid getting blamed for intervening in other nation's elections, which is interesting. I'm honestly not sure if Assange honestly wants Trump to run America or if he just fires off everything he gets his hands on with no introspection into if he's being used as a cat's paw.

#214 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:22 AM

It turns out that this election has nothing worth talking about other than conspiracies.

#215 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:10 PM

Well functioning democracies are usually boring affairs, so I guess you get what you wish for when you don't revise your rules for how to choose your rulers now and then :p

#216 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:01 AM

I am about one step away from voting for Gary Johnson, the candidate in the Libertarian Party. Both him and his vice presidential running mate were once Republicans.

The question still remains on how many people in the USA are willing to vote for a third candidate like Gary, since there are an increasing amount of people neither voting for Trump nor Clinton.

If Gary Johnson was like Jack Bauer, I would vote for him as a designated survivor.

Edited by zocom7, 20 October 2016 - 12:03 AM.

#217 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:56 AM

Like Jack Bauer?  So... mentally unstable and unreliable as an employee and husband.  I dunno why anyone would vote Gary Johnson.  First off... nobody should vote for anyone named GARY.  Stupid name.  And he's probably the most unremarkable person I have ever seen.  What has he done besides give to charities and eat at pricey Asian restaurants?

#218 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:02 AM

So much for the last presidential debate because there were tons of lashing and bashing each other.

#219 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:48 AM

The moderation was far less biased, but unfortunately, the two knuckleheads barely even answered the questions.  They provided me with the entertainment I was looking for, though pretty much everything they said was the exact same paste in the last two debates.  "She's a criminal."  "You didn't pay your taxes."  "ISIS is bad."  "You're a puppet."  "No, you're a puppet."

#220 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:15 AM

From what I've seen of Gary Johnson, it seems like he was dropped as a baby. Wants to run for President in 2016, doesn't know what Aleppo is.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users