Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:23 AM

Your theory of her being a poorly-inflated sex doll seems to become more true every day.  But I'm not really surprised she would be fainting like that.  She's been on the campaign trail for months now, and I doubt she gets much rest.

#142 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts
  •  Media Division Top Contributer

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

If Hillary passes away before the elections, the chances will change for Trump and the vice president of Clinton will take over. Maybe her illness is getting at her old age, but I think it's too late for Clinton to go for this now that some people are concerning about her health.

#143 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:13 PM

They say she was diagnosed with pneumonia, but there aren't any reports of her coughing or looking ill during the ceremony.  And her physician said, "Yea, we got her hydrated and everything.  She's good to go now."  Sure... that's all it takes to cure a potentially deadly condition.

#144 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

Your theory of her being a poorly-inflated sex doll seems to become more true every day.

LMFAO, lolo, poorly inflated sex doll. Dats a good one buddy.

And dude, it aint no theory... tis a FACT. *sniggers* XD XD XD

#145 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

Pneumonia can probably occur without coughing, though I'm no doctor nor expert, I'd say it would be reminiscent to a proper cold. Fever and lethargy.

Still, statistically Trump should die before Hillary, as he's both two years older than her and men usually die before women. Another fun fact: Women live longer if they have a lot of sex, while men die earlier from it. I'm guessing Hillary can't claim as nice a spouse as Trump, so I'm guessing Trump gets it on more, thus, more likely to die from that as well :)

it's a shame though, that the republican candidate doesn't have any policies of his own to discuss but wishing the health of his opponent will give out before election day. Says something about his competence as a statesman.

Edited by duke_Qa, 12 September 2016 - 09:37 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#146 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

Now, he had good words for her about the incident: http://conservativet...aign=manualpost

But I doubt anyone is going to see any candidate deaths.  People were dead certain (the jokes are real) that John McCain was going to croak, but he's still good to go.  If McCain can last until 2017, anyone can.

#147 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:33 AM

Opening that website gave me the scariest thing I've seen all day.

hadpdsI.png

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#148 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:16 AM

What, you don't want updates on Trump's campaign?  Are the millions of ads not good enough for you?

#149 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Nope! Nope! I don't wanna see him going all the way. =O As far as I know that is bad for all of us?

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#150 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

America is surprisingly insignificant. Though, I don't see how it's bad for anyone.  All that typical Americans care about are guns, abortion and money.  Trump has a master's degree revolving around one of those elements, so that's 33% of the issues already dealt with.

#151 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:36 PM

I heard on-going rumors of US Social Security going bankrupt (so should I say broke?) in 2017. What would Trump or Clinton do if he/she is President? That does not include the ongoing decline of money loss from the US Postal Service. And what about the possibility of $20+ trillion dollar debt? Uncle Sam will never be bailed out this way, unless one makes a change..... there's plenty of gold underneath this Earth.

Edited by zocom7, 14 September 2016 - 02:39 PM.

#152 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

It says a lot about the state of American politics that a fuckwad like Trump can be two strides away from the White House, and there's a better-than-even chance his opponent might fail to keep him out of office because she's considered to be corrupt, in the pocket of big business and part of one of the American Dynasties that have ruled over the US for most of the postwar period.

I mean, seriously. How bad a candidate do you have to field that, when compared to Trump, you aren't being worshipped as glorious salvation?

Unfortunately, the UK's in much the same boat. Our Bernie Sanders might be heading up the Opposition (with basically Palpatine + Skeletor * Goebbels currently in the PM's chair) but he's got an uphill battle, and the hill's about one-in-two.

#153 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

How has the UK changed since Brexit?  Other than the pound dropping in value, I haven't heard of much else.  All of this American election 2016 crap has really drowned out any sort of Brexit aftermath news.

#154 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:23 PM

To be honest, other than exchanging one fuckwad out-of-their-depth, hopelessly unqualified Prime Minister with no democratic mandate for another fuckwad out-of-their depth, hopelessly unqualified Prime Minister with even less democratic mandate, not a lot has changed. Certainly nothing for the better.

#155 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

I do think UK voters would reverse the decision if they could.  Most seemed very ignorant of the facts, and since the consequences have been visibly horrible, maybe they'll be a bit less uneducated in future decisions.  ... JK, they'll vote like animals again.

Speaking of being ignorant of facts, here's a countdown to the LIVE debate tonight between hair & scare themselves:

#156 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

Speaking of horrible, this might tell all (credits to TheWoundedKing from Imgur):

czL7suL.jpg

And if things don't turn out well:

CPC7e0a.png

OR this :p

tumblr_oc91earNMY1uowba5o1_500.jpg

Edited by zocom7, 26 September 2016 - 08:49 PM.

#157 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:54 PM

Bush knows how to put it. Though I'm worried Trump's got his underdog position so strong, his bar so far down it's underground, he will have to fall unconscious, go berserk or have a stroke to "lose" the debate.

The standards set for Hillary are hypocritically high in comparison. Then again, she might just keep it simple herself, just pushing tidbits of facts and being annoyingly calm and on point and pointing out when Trump is wrong.

Also, this:

Edited by duke_Qa, 26 September 2016 - 09:28 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#158 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:59 AM

Well, I didn't expect to watch the whole thing, but it was pretty entertaining.  And that's all that matters.  

That poor moderator, though.  Then again, he sort of deserved to get trampled on.  There were quite a few moments in the debate where, before he moved onto a question, he instead interrogated Trump on something he said in a tweet, or something he said 20 years ago- and that whole boondoggle on his tax returns.  There wasn't one of those types of questions thrown at Hillary.  The bias against Trump was obnoxiously apparent.  The guy complained that they didn't have enough time to get to all of the questions, but stuff like "Oh, Mr. Trump... you said Hilary doesn't look Presidential in a tweet" and "Oh, Mr. Trump... you said that you didn't believe Obama was an American citizen at one point... what made you change your mind about that" were more essential than half of the questions you couldn't get too?  If you think the candidates are all chalk and brick, that moderator was twice as dense.  Didn't really learn anything from that ship show.  

#159 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:34 AM

That was Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News and Dateline, who by the way was the moderator of tonight's debate. Can't really criticize him since he was the replacement to Brian Williams making the news.

Overall this debate has been a toss-up.

Also I found this in Instagram:
14072841_1097393690343991_1547997376_n.j

Edited by zocom7, 27 September 2016 - 03:42 AM.

#160 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:09 AM

Nice.  I wish I had a sandwich named after me.  

But yea, Lester Holt.  Putting NBC in charge of the debate was a massive mistake.  They're almost as bad as FOX news in terms of biased agendas.  Heck, the NBC broadcast of the debate, right after the candidates shook hands, immediately turned the cameras to Hillary's campaign manager and asked him who he thought won.  You'll never guess who he celebrated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users