• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#1 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:55 PM

I'm Granola17

Recently I was banned from playing my favorite game because I have given my account to a banned player.

I just want to apologize for being fooled by this specific person. I never wanted to do this but I was fooled to do it.

It was something that I should have never done and I can't believe i have become like this. Once I was a guy who just had fun playing the game without having any troubles with moderation and breaking the rules. I used to be obsessed with this game and wanted to become good at it, I joined every tournament I could ever join although i always get knocked out early. I have said some things that I shouldn't have said and I am sincerely sorry. I really cannot believe what I have done and I really regret it. I just wish if you can at least reduce the ban time as 6 months of not playing this game is very hard for me. Whatever I have done, I will not do it again.

Edited by Granola17, 29 June 2016 - 07:39 PM.

#2 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

This game is literally my life.

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

One thing I wonder: does your perspective on Green_ZERO change, knowing now that he knew full well that the C&C:Online staff would find out and ban you, but asked you to do it anyway? 

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts
  •  Mangozjeb i Otakurwa xD

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

I want you to clarify one point for me, which I cannot understand. At first, why did you give your passes to Green_ZERO ? In the light of other punished players that supported this man, you could have figured that helping him wouldn't end well for you.

#5 TheWankBank

TheWankBank
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  •  What am I doing here?

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

Right... Granola I thought you were better. 

Here Bean_Zelo clearly states that yes you are ready to give up your account and possibly get banned, and suddenly you're sorry? 

I think you only wanted to let him play and then make a false sorry post when you're not even sorry. 

iy2vXkp.png

Games -

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/3 and Yuri's Revenge

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars/ Kane's Wrath/ and Sun

Command and Conquer Generals and Zero hour

#6 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

One thing I wonder: does your perspective on Green_ZERO change, knowing now that he knew full well that the C&C:Online staff would find out and ban you, but asked you to do it anyway?  

I was fooled by Green_ZERO to make me think otherwise. My perspective on Green_ZERO doesn't change. I always have known him as a lier. If you have seen that video. It is full of lies.

#7 TheWankBank

TheWankBank
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  •  What am I doing here?

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:33 PM

All lies, Granola you don't even like GR admins, you've seemed to support Green zero, had laughs with him on skype as stated in that video, you're not sorry.

Spoiler

Edited by Mathijs, 01 July 2016 - 05:39 PM.
Spoilerized giant image

iy2vXkp.png

Games -

#8 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

All lies, Granola you don't even like GR admins, you've seemed to support Green zero, had laughs with him on skype as stated in that video, you're not sorry.

[image snipped]

I don't think you have read what I said correctly. I don't think that you should be in this topic as you are making a serious topic look like a childish one. Before you come back can you please get a little mature? That would help a lot, Thanks.

This will not affect you in any way.

Edited by Mathijs, 01 July 2016 - 05:38 PM.
Removed giant image

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:18 PM

@WankBank.   I'd like Granola to tell his story without being attacked.    I can understand the frustration (believe me) but I think there is more to be told and I don't think we're going to hear it unless we give him a chance to speak.    

I hope you don't mind.   

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#10 TheWankBank

TheWankBank
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  •  What am I doing here?

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:54 PM

I do not mind that Toxic, I'll leave him alone.

Also Granola, take a look at meaning of " mature " at site called google.com

iy2vXkp.png

Games -

#11 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

I do not mind that Toxic, I'll leave him alone.

Also Granola, take a look at meaning of " mature " at site called google.com

Thank you.

#12 zTipzee

zTipzee
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:33 PM

Hi, i was asked by Granola to explain. So basically, granola made the mistake of giving greenzero his account, which a lot of people are doing lately, and granola didn't agree with people being banned for giving greenzero their account, as it should be their choice to give their account to whoever they feel like giving it to, and im going to guess that granola was annoyed by this, and decided, to give greenzero his account, not thinking twice about the consequences. I am completely against people giving their account to greenzero, because it does not make sense why they put their account at risk for someone who wouldn't care less about who gets banned or not, his main objective is to make gamereplays mad, and by getting people banned he can see himself as his own "administrator". it took a ban for granola to realise his mistake, and I really think he has come to his senses, and he has listened to what I said, and owned up to his mistakes, in my opinion, I think granolas banned should be reduced. It is extremely unlikely he would do it again, and has learned his lesson, but it is not up to me, I don't want people banned on the community, because it is slowly dying, and I would prefer as much people as possible to be playing, as it is a great game,

Thank you.

#13 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

I would like to let you guys know that Green_ZERO has fooled me into thinking i would not be banned. I have the proof that he did this.

What he said in the video is a lie like mostly every other thing he says.

#14 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

I would like to let you guys know that Green_ZERO has fooled me into thinking i would not be banned. I have the proof that he did this.
What he said in the video is a lie like mostly every other thing he says.

You need to post the evidence you showed me Granny, or at least the important parts. Otherwise, you're not going to persuade anyone. I can't be your advocate in this. If you can't do that yourself, you need to find someone to help you. I'm sure that there are people around that would do that. You do have some fans out there.

#15 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:05 PM

@Granola, I've hidden your last post as it may contain sensitive information which we would not want on public view. The staff here will be able to see that post.    The second part of the post is safe to post in public so I've quoted you here.

[Redacted part]

Here you can see a full valid conversation between me and Green_ZERO which clearly shows that he has tricked me into thinking I will not get banned.

[26/06/2016 12:45:34] asffsa fgdgdsag: fu
[26/06/2016 12:45:38] asffsa fgdgdsag: I no give u my acc
[26/06/2016 12:45:42] Green_ZERO: why not
[26/06/2016 12:45:56] asffsa fgdgdsag: i dont want to get banned
[26/06/2016 12:46:03] Green_ZERO: they wont ban u
[26/06/2016 12:46:08] Green_ZERO: they wont discover me
[26/06/2016 12:46:12] asffsa fgdgdsag: lol how
[26/06/2016 12:46:15] asffsa fgdgdsag: like last toruneis?
[26/06/2016 12:46:22] Green_ZERO: people blew my cover
[26/06/2016 12:46:32] Green_ZERO: harry sang like a songbird
[26/06/2016 12:46:38] Green_ZERO: but not this time
[26/06/2016 12:46:42] Green_ZERO: hes cut
[26/06/2016 12:47:55] Green_ZERO: they wont ban u
[26/06/2016 12:47:59] Green_ZERO: look at the others
[26/06/2016 12:48:02] Green_ZERO: all unbanned
[26/06/2016 12:48:03] Green_ZERO: like the next day
[26/06/2016 12:48:18] Green_ZERO: tiger, wook, bike, nash, dimit, zocker
[26/06/2016 12:48:25] Green_ZERO: all unbanned immediatly
Here you can see another way he tried to tempt me into thinking I won't get banned.

As you can see he used two ways to fool me into thinking i won't get banned. If I knew i was gonna get banned I would have never gave him my account. Getting banned from my favorite game is the last thing I'd ever want. I am a very easy guy to fool when it comes to computer stuff as i don't know much about it.
Thanks for reading this.
Granola 

#16 DuneTiger

DuneTiger
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:43 AM

I'll be honest he did the same thing with me..... I can understand the pain granola :/

But I guess its the good old "do the crime do the time" which I did.... don't know where he got me for being unbanned the next day lol. Anyway toxic I think you should give granny nub a second chance like u gave me :)

#17 Dimitery

Dimitery
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:45 AM

I thought I should pitch in with my 2 cents worth. 

I have known Green_ZERO for quite a while now, and it seems to me that a lot of players/people in this community like to think that they know the whole story from both sides of the wall... I for one, do know the true story and for the longest time I sympathised with Green_ZERO and his circumstances. But lately Green_ZERO's true colours have shined through and I find it quite hard to believe that someone with as much reach as he has in this community could be so "immature" for lack of a better term... The folks here at Revora.net and Gamereplay.org (and all their associates) do a fine job of running the online facilities so we can play our favourite games online (as a matter of fact, cnc-online is far better than GameSpy ever was), although they could have done a better job with being a bit more transparent about the whole situation so that there was less room for people to speculate on things (he said she said) and perhaps they do over moderate their forums a bit... The situation as it stands now is basically Green_ZERO being disruptive on purpose to create trouble for revora/gamereplays because he thinks they do it to spite him, All because they didn't try to be reasonable with solving this issue at the beginning... So as far as he is concerned they are not going to unban him if he complies to a reasonable "ban" or solution of some sort, so he continues to do what he thinks gets to them.

I'd like to hear other people thoughts on this, as it has gone on for far too long and something needs to be done.

tl;dr I used to sympathise with greenzero but he has taken it too far and cause too much trouble, and Ive come to appreciate the work Gr.org/revora.net do for the games.

#18 Dimitery

Dimitery
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

I am also a firm believer of the "you do the crime, you do the time" ideology, but it needs to be reasonable, and there needs to be transparency the community should be allowed to openly discuss these issues. A 6 month ban is not reasonable... But it may very well be, because I have my doubts that granola is not being sincere and will just repeat his offence, but everyone deserves a chance (or two).

#19 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:17 AM

We do appreciate you gathering facts on your own terms and coming to a conclusion without taking one side's word over another.  Misinformation can be nasty in situations like this.

And Granola's punishment may seem harsh for what he did, but we don't really have a choice at the moment.  Like you said, people who support Zero will likely just do it again after their ban is over.  In a strange way, the punishment we gave Granola is for his own well-being.

#20 Dimitery

Dimitery
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:33 AM

I believe in facts, and what I can see with my own two eyes, and the fact is that this situation should have never gone this far... Both parties are at fault here, but Green_ZERO has taken it too far. That's why I no longer sympathise with him.

I've been around for a while and know gz quite well, so I think I'm qualified to speak on the matter. Although I'm not sure what has been done behind closed doors, because like I said the community is left in the dark with matters like this due to the lack of transparency and apparent over moderation of the forums (Gr.org) So I don't know about all the efforts Gr.org have made to mend the issue...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users