Hey...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#81 DuneTiger

DuneTiger
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:58 AM

I did believe him but not anymore. When I gave him my account I had only seen one side of the story (Green_ZERO's) because of his youtube channel as I was not a big member on the revora fourms. When I heard of your side of the story it was clear that Green_ZERO was in the wrong. I felt terrible after hearing Green_ZERO had actually WON the tournament under my name. But you aren't the Nazi's you are made out to be by Green_ZERO and unbanned early. What happened to Granola happened to me, we were deceived. But I must agree with Dimitery and Inca, although unbanning him is completely out of the picture, he is wasting your resources by making multiple accounts, where if he was unbanned he would not need to make multiple accounts. I understand why you refuse to unban him and its clear you have tried to negotiate with him before to no success, but your resources and time are being wasted by him. Either way you guys can't win. I think Green_ZERO has you guys where he wants you.

#82 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:58 PM

Not really. Stop playing with him and stop watching his videos, and convince others to do so, then we'll see how much "power" he has.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#83 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:09 PM

I did believe him but not anymore. When I gave him my account I had only seen one side of the story (Green_ZERO's) because of his youtube channel as I was not a big member on the revora fourms. When I heard of your side of the story it was clear that Green_ZERO was in the wrong. I felt terrible after hearing Green_ZERO had actually WON the tournament under my name. But you aren't the Nazi's you are made out to be by Green_ZERO and unbanned early. What happened to Granola happened to me, we were deceived. But I must agree with Dimitery and Inca, although unbanning him is completely out of the picture, he is wasting your resources by making multiple accounts, where if he was unbanned he would not need to make multiple accounts. I understand why you refuse to unban him and its clear you have tried to negotiate with him before to no success, but your resources and time are being wasted by him. Either way you guys can't win. I think Green_ZERO has you guys where he wants you.

Well, that's not really a good analysis.    Instead of using our coding resources (which are in short supply) to make new features and to improve the server, we will have to use those resources to make new banning tools, so it's really you guys (the players and legitimate users) that will lose from it.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#84 Vegetius

Vegetius
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

Give it a shot and see how he acts unbanned, you can guys have the power to instantly ban him if needed, im almost certain he has no reason to make accounts / borrow if he is unbanned lets be honest here.

We have no basis upon which to believe that. His ban stays and the entire C&C:Online staff (Revora and GameReplays) agrees on that. If you want to stop him from playing with others through dupes, you might as well convince the clique he almost always plays 2v2s with to refuse playing with him for once, so he'll have nobody to do it with.

Then here is a suggestion from a neutral party:

Why not getting a new staff member who has absolutly no connections with neither side before hand (as far that is possible ofc) and let him watch over GZ for a set time span, including ingame behavior and behavior during tournaments which the new stuff member will suprivise. (Ofc the old staff members are regulating the usual buisness)

Then both, GZ and the GR Team have someone between who doesnt have a prestressed relation with each side and act acording to his own ruling about situations which might accur.

n9el4pww_zpsglwlvbvf.png

#85 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:38 PM

Which part of "His ban stays and the entire C&C:Online staff (Revora and GameReplays) agrees on that." did you not understand?

#86 TheWankBank

TheWankBank
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  •  What am I doing here?

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:45 PM

Honestly, I'm happy this 12 year old won't get unbanned any time soon, he's extremely toxic. Has been trash talking about my parents, my life and me for the past month, I've had enough of him, I'm making this public warning to you Granola, I will get you reported, even while you're banned. I could do all the trash talking back and even worse than what you're doing, but I feel sorry for you. I just wish this pathetic child would stay banned, making up a fake story about how GZ manipulated him, get outta here.

Edited by TheWankBank, 19 July 2016 - 05:51 PM.

iy2vXkp.png

Games -

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/3 and Yuri's Revenge

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars/ Kane's Wrath/ and Sun

Command and Conquer Generals and Zero hour

#87 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

Ok...

First of all, this happened in youtube, this is not related to this topic. You just posted this because you just hate me.

Secondly, I only said this mean thing in responce to you talking shit about me in another video, when i asked you to stop, you said no. Just doing this so maybe you can leave me alone by showing you what you are doing to me. Dont show one side of the story please as always.

Thirdly, please stop being obsessed with keeping me ban. At the end of the day, how is this going to effect you?

#88 TheWankBank

TheWankBank
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  •  What am I doing here?

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:42 PM

Ok...

First of all, this happened in youtube, this is not related to this topic. You just posted this because you just hate me.

Secondly, I only said this mean thing in responce to you talking shit about me in another video, when i asked you to stop, you said no. Just doing this so maybe you can leave me alone by showing you what you are doing to me. Dont show one side of the story please as always.

Thirdly, please stop being obsessed with keeping me ban. At the end of the day, how is this going to effect you?

I will now request YOU, to take a screenshot where I was talking shit to you, just take the screenshot and post it here. You know where scroll lock is? right next to it, it says " Prnt screen " or something like that on your keyboard, press " Prnt screen " of the Youtube argument I had with you, go to MS Paint, then upload it as a .jpeg file here. I will ask you to upload it so people don't take it as I'm changing or editing the screenshots at all.

Yes, this happened on Youtube, and you're still a part of Revora and GR, so that doesn't mean if you are toxic everywhere and not in GR forums, people will forgive you.

I will do my best to get the ban kept, or atleast try, because you are an extremely toxic person and because of people like you, we barely get any updates to C&C Online itself, rather as Toxic said, they have to focus on creating banning tools. 

I warned you not to flame or insult my parents or my family. I now have a personal grudge against you which won't ever go away, I will never support you ever again after what you said. Grow the fuck up.

Edited by TheWankBank, 19 July 2016 - 06:54 PM.

iy2vXkp.png

Games -

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2/3 and Yuri's Revenge

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars/ Kane's Wrath/ and Sun

Command and Conquer Generals and Zero hour

#89 incapaisa

incapaisa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:05 PM

wankbank..are you really that sensitive..

Do you have a vagina?

How can words on the internet have any effect on you what so ever?

Please explain this to me..

He flamed you...so what..flame back...or just ignore..

either way please don't let the flame affect you emotionally or at all...in the end its just words...which should be brushed away the instant you move on....

Because I tell you what..."the real world" is much more cruel...and That is the world you should be concerned about..not some words typed on some comment section..

Dude grow up and get some balls..

Now if granola was in your face physically spouting this shit..then of course you have every right to be mean..but even then you should probably walk away and let that fool scream..of course the odds of this happening in real life is very rare of course 

unless you antagonize someone or he does to you..

#90 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

How can words on the internet have any effect on you what so ever?

Please explain this to me..
He flamed you...so what..flame back...or just ignore..

either way please don't let the flame affect you emotionally or at all...in the end its just words...which should be brushed away the instant you move on....

What, you justify toxicity just like that? In what universe is any toxicity, anywhere, through any medium, tolerable? What does it accomplish apart from warding off anyone sane from even looking at the community at which it is present?

Perhaps if you read about something called cyberbullying, you would not vote for limitless smack for absolutely no reason.

#91 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:25 PM

Again this was not for no reason. He started flaming me first and even when i asked him to stop he replied with a "No"

I won't take a screenshot as I don't want this topic to be ruined by another flame war. If you think I am "cyberbullying" you I think you have every right to report me on YOUTUBE. This has nothing to do with revora. Also if you have a family member dead, first of all I am sorry for your loss but secondly I don't suggest insulting others with their family members and then cry like a little kid when they do the same to you. Also another suggestion, don't tell the internet that your family member is dead. And as you said to me, I'm gonna say to you. Grow the fuck up

#92 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:26 PM

@WankBank.   I'd like Granola to tell his story without being attacked.    I can understand the frustration (believe me) but I think there is more to be told and I don't think we're going to hear it unless we give him a chance to speak.    

I hope you don't mind.   

#93 incapaisa

incapaisa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

lol...omg..all those stats...on that page of wikipedia

so sad

I guess I am different as I have been teased and picked on from 5 years old..and I learned right away..to talk smack back or fight niggas

I guess today's world is a different climate..and after checking out that page..what a sad shape "our" future is in..

Either way..

Wankbank  ..grow some balls, ignore the trolls..and just move on is my best advice...if you don't want to flame back or reply the best course of action is "ignore"..that's it..

#94 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

If everyone is like you then there would probably be millions crying like you. Everywhere I go there is somebody flaming someone else.

#95 Ekko^

Ekko^
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

I will do my best to get the ban kept, or atleast try, because you are an extremely toxic person and because of people like you, we barely get any updates to C&C Online itself, rather as Toxic said, they have to focus on creating banning tools. 

Ok tell me this, am I in any way circumventing the ban? No, Then what's your point?

You are not a part of the staff so this is none of your business. The staff will decide this.

I am a toxic person to you and you are to me. So you should get banned? You are doing this because you just have a personal hatred towards me.

#96 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:48 PM

Alright, I've seen enough here.  If you gentlemen aren't going to behave yourselves and debate this under more civil means, then debate it elsewhere.  Everyone who is invested in this situation, please do read our staff's notes in this topic and PM any of us if you have any questions or would like to get something off your mind.  For now, since we're going to resort to silly name calling, then I'm going to keep this topic locked.

#97 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:16 AM

After a lengthy debate between ourselves and having been provided quite a considerable amount of evidence, some of which we were able to verify, we have decided to lift the suspension on Granola's account  today.    In so deciding, we have taken into account Granola's very young age and the fact that he was seriously mislead by Green_ZERO in a number of respects (as to which we have seen evidence which we accept).    That should not be taken as setting a precedent.   The ban was an indefinite ban and only in exceptional cases would that be treated as anything other than a permanent ban.        I should make it clear that this is in the nature of a parole and should Granola offend again, we are likely to restore the original indefinite suspension.  

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users