LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,635 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

Open up the menu to select a hero and click on their name and then press the first letter of their name. If you search for it you should be able to find out how to use your custom hero.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#62 LittleCritter

LittleCritter
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:26 PM

I've been thinking about Arwen being a more useful supporter heroe, faithful to his lineage, bc i don't feel that she isn't enough being the unique daughter from Elrond, one of the elven Lords more powerful from Middle Earth in the Third Age, Galadriel's grandaughter & Lúthien's great grandaughter. So, these are the changes what i suggest for her:

Spoiler

PS: I think that the elven units, except veterans of las alliance,  from Rivendel Dormitory should cost 100 resources less.  I guess that their prices are that much to symbolize that there were less elves than other races, but i find them a bit expensive.

Edited by LittleCritter, 17 October 2019 - 09:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users