As relic forum seems dead, I thought it could be a good thing to create a new thread here for the tools I have made.
I wanted to copy the previous summary but I can't find it. If anyone did backup it that would be nice if he could send it to me.
File Format Editor (FFE)
- Low level tool similar to the vanilla File Format with additional features.
- Tool supports the following file types : sgb, whm, whe, rgd, rsh, events
- edit chunk data (ID, Version and Name)
- cut/copy/paste chunks
- reorder chunks
- Hex edit DATA chunks + cut, copy paste, delete, undo and redo buttons.
- Search chunks (IDs, Names, text content, Hex. content)
- Replace text content (option is included to update String lengths)
FFEv1.00.png 68.61KB 0 downloads
Runnable files and sources can be downloaded from:
v1.04 - Added chunk deletion command and key shortcut (CTRL+Del)
v1.05 - Added current user directory persistence
Edited by dark40k, 15 July 2017 - 04:43 PM.