Yes, this means the next release is imminent and will feature:
- Two factions, the Allies and the Soviets with new arsenals.
- Four countries per faction, each with 12-15 unique units, structures and support powers.
- An entirely rebalanced experience with rapid, dynamic gameplay providing the player with plenty of opportunities for attack.
- Over 300 multiplayer maps and several game modes, including Dead Rising - where infantry killed in combat rise from the dead.
- The vanilla Red Alert 2 campaign ported to work with the additional content of Red-Resurrection.
- The CnCNet 5 client from rampastring, with additional unique features and menu themes.