Some question regard of modding with Corsix

124 replies to this topic

#121 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:39 AM

Is it saying that you are missing Faith?

Or it is the ability that does not work, even if you have enabled it?

If it is the first, then you definitely need to look how you have set the Faith in the race.

In the income_cap and starting_resources you must set faith to 1000.

And have a look how Sisters are increasing it, because this may be the problem.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#122 LemonTree

LemonTree
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:09 PM

Is it saying that you are missing Faith?

Or it is the ability that does not work, even if you have enabled it?

If it is the first, then you definitely need to look how you have set the Faith in the race.

In the income_cap and starting_resources you must set faith to 1000.

And have a look how Sisters are increasing it, because this may be the problem.

The ability is not clickable although it does register after i done the custom research,if i try to remove the faith requirement the ability will work but it seem like i'm not adding faith to my race correctly,is adding faith take place only on the racebps ?

Edited by LemonTree, 04 November 2018 - 04:01 PM.

#123 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 05:20 PM

Is adding faith take place only on the racebps ?

It seems... NOT! But this SHOULD be the case... See, I have never tested it outside Sisters.

You must experiment. If I were you, I would see ALL modifiers (and whatnot) that the sisters use, especially in their Faith Addons, and in the squads that create faith by time.

Here is a potential test: Choose an early squad, and in its ebps units, temporarily set a death_resource faith value (in health_ext) of 1000. So, create the squad, kill it, wait a bit, and re-try.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#124 LemonTree

LemonTree
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:04 PM

It seems... NOT! But this SHOULD be the case... See, I have never tested it outside Sisters.

You must experiment. If I were you, I would see ALL modifiers (and whatnot) that the sisters use, especially in their Faith Addons, and in the squads that create faith by time.

Here is a potential test: Choose an early squad, and in its ebps units, temporarily set a death_resource faith value (in health_ext) of 1000. So, create the squad, kill it, wait a bit, and re-try.

Brother,i have tried various method to generate faith including spawn on death,spawn on alive or increase rate of faith like rate of income.It seem to me that the faith resource are either hardcode into SoB or there are a subtle modfier that allow which race can use faith or not

#125 LemonTree

LemonTree
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:13 PM

Nevermind that brother,i added a maximum faith modification into research and now it work fine and dandy

Edited by LemonTree, 04 November 2018 - 06:15 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users