Can't register a online account on BFME2

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Hall

Hall
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:30 PM

I think I have downloaded all the necessary programs, but I still have troubles to make an online account on BFME2. I get a notice which says the following: *The EA registration application could not be found in the install directory. Registration is required for online play*. Also the online registration menu is green and not red with the Eye in the background like in the setup instructions on Revora. Further more I have also noticed that it is *powered by GameSpy* and not T3A:Online. 

The programs I have downloaded are PatchSwitcher and T3A. Is there any other programs I need to download? Or is it something else I have done wrong.

#2 Mcricemeister

Mcricemeister
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:37 PM

I'm having the same problem, and haven't found a solution. It happens to me for both BFME2 and ROTWK.

#3 sneezymonkey

sneezymonkey
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:41 PM

i also have the same issue

#4 Blacktiger07

Blacktiger07
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:06 PM

/PUSH same problem. Dont exactly know how online should work either. no clear instructions on how to login...

#5 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:17 AM

These are the instructions.

https://t3aonline.net/setup/

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#6 WorldsWorstNinja

WorldsWorstNinja
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

I followed the instructions, though they seem to be rather outdated (i.e. the "Download the Launcher" section shows 3 different downloads instead of the current 1). And after downloading and launching T3A:Online, the game still showed the default EA/Gamespy online.

#7 tosdez1996

tosdez1996
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Wow, I'm glad that people are having this same problem currently. 

I have the original BFME2 disc installed along with the HD edition and the 1.09 patch. In addition I have the T3A software that is for all three BFME games. 

Everything works in my game (I even fixed the resolution for the HUD distortion), and I had to add my software to my list of exempted software for my firewall manually. Once I went through the trouble of figuring out the kinks of BFME2, I tried to play online only to see that Gamespy and EA won't let me register or sign in. There's supposed to be a T3A/Revora portal to log into, but it does not appear. 

HELP.

#8 ShadowLord1220

ShadowLord1220
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:33 PM

I have the same problem :(

#9 Daliphar

Daliphar
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:21 AM

Same problem =(

#10 Jokuc

Jokuc

Hardcore Procrastinator

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:11 AM

I followed the instructions

won't let me register or sign in. There's supposed to be a T3A/Revora portal to log into, but it does not appear.

Same problem =(

Well you're probably doing it wrong.

1. When you install the game and it asks you to register for online play / register EA account, just press skip. Install the game according to the instructions in the installation thread.

2. After finishing the installation you would normally register your revora account here, but since you already have one (posting on the forums) you can skip right to creating a t3ao account, which you do here. (Login on t3aonline.net first)

3. After creating the account, download and install the t3aonline launcher. Make sure you install this on the same drive as your game. I.e don't install t3ao launcher on your D: drive if the game is installed on the C: drive. Run the installer as administrator.

4. Launch the t3ao launcher and press the game you want to play. Screenshot of launcher:

Spoiler

5. In the game, go to Online. In the "EA Account Name" type the t3ao account name and password you created (also called server login name). Then press login.

Edited by Jokuc, 17 April 2019 - 05:55 PM.

#11 BruvHub

BruvHub
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:17 PM

So do I need to uninstall my game and install again? Shouldn't the launcher automatically bypass the EA server? Or am I missing something. The setup instructions are clearly not helping people since many people seem to have the exact same issue. Can you detail step by step what I need to do. I have my game patch 1.09, I have the T3A:Online launcher downloaded and it is on my desktop and on the same Drive as my game. I downloaded my game last week and then downloaded this. Do I need to uninstall my game and do something different at installation?

#12 Daliphar

Daliphar
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

"In the "EA Account Name" type the t3ao account name and password you created (also called server login name)"

That worked for me!

#13 Jokuc

Jokuc

Hardcore Procrastinator

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:48 PM

So do I need to uninstall my game and install again? Shouldn't the launcher automatically bypass the EA server? Or am I missing something. The setup instructions are clearly not helping people since many people seem to have the exact same issue. Can you detail step by step what I need to do. I have my game patch 1.09, I have the T3A:Online launcher downloaded and it is on my desktop and on the same Drive as my game. I downloaded my game last week and then downloaded this. Do I need to uninstall my game and do something different at installation?

If you have the game and the launcher installed you run the game from the launcher and login with t3ao name and password in the online section of the game - just as you would do if you were to play online back in the days. I'm not sure what you think is unclear. Whether or not you have patch 1.09 installed doesn't matter. You should be able to login on 1.00. You don't have to do anything special during the installation of the game.

Edited by Jokuc, 18 February 2019 - 12:57 PM.

#14 bbx

bbx
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:10 PM

I dont think i set up online account first before downloading all bfme 1 which works great btw,

now i dont know where im upto with it i log in here as google auto does it tho not so on t3a n msg says to not make another account but to come here for help!

so how do i find my t3a login details? and then set it in my game to play on line? 

#15 Le0

Le0
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 10:35 PM

I followed the instructions

won't let me register or sign in. There's supposed to be a T3A/Revora portal to log into, but it does not appear.

Same problem =(

Well you're probably doing it wrong.

1. When you install the game and it asks you to register for online play / register EA account, just press skip. Install the game according to the instructions in the installation thread.

2. After finishing the installation you would normally register your revora account here, but since you already have one (posting on the forums) you can skip right to creating a t3ao account, which you do here. (Login on t3aonline.net first)

3. After creating the account, download and install the t3aonline launcher. Make sure you install this on the same drive as your game. I.e don't install t3ao launcher on your D: drive if the game is installed on the C: drive. Run the installer as administrator.

4. Launch the t3ao launcher as administrator and press the game you want to play. Screenshot of launcher:

Spoiler

5. In the game, go to Online. In the "EA Account Name" type the t3ao account name and password you created (also called server login name). Then press login.

The "login" option still unavailable to me, I just can't click on it

#16 mskarthik

mskarthik
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:52 AM

I have the same problem, the login button is disabled and register button is blinking.

#17 mskarthik

mskarthik
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 09:53 AM

bfme2Online.jpg

Edited by mskarthik, 26 October 2019 - 10:13 AM.

#18 mskarthik

mskarthik
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

working. Nickname has to be more than 3 characters.

#19 Electro226

Electro226
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:07 PM

Sometimes you have to run the game as admin too.

Note that you make an account to sign into T3a's website, but then within that account you make a server account. The server account is what you use to play online, and can be seen at this link after logging in with your T3a account info: https://t3aonline.net/account/

#20 zvangi

zvangi
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:01 AM

Im having this issue too, login screen looks like EAs. I installed both both bfme 2 and rotwk with installation guides. I have created revora account and server login account from t3aonline. Using thoose login credentials and login still throws cannot connect to bfme 2 etc ... Game is installed in D drive t3a is installed on C because you can't change installation directory. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users