Patch 2.2.10 has been released, this time with the major theme being revitalising naval combat. Two new units have been added for that - the Gunboat and Zhaba - and existing units have been reworked, moved around on the tech tree etc. Hopefully it feels more well structured, chunkier and satisfying to play on the seas.
Europe has also received another dose of adjustments, with the addition of the Quantum Lab and Crackdown power, making them a bit more versatile and less rigid in their playstyle. Screenshots of those changes can be seen below.
- REWORKED NAVY, including a new ship for both the Allies and the Soviets as well as rebalanced and reworked existing units for more sensible battles on the seas.
- NEW CONTENT FOR EUROPE: the Quantum Lab on T2, which now provides the Quantum Leap ability, and Crackdown, a T3 power that equips GIs with riot gear!
- NEW CONTENT AT THE SECRET LAB: the Magnetron! On T3, it now slows units to a crawl, and attaches a magnetic effect to them further slowing other nearby enemies. A highly useful support unit.
- Lots of big reworks to existing maps with a navy focus, helping to further flesh out that area of the game.
- 7 brand new, high quality maps for multiplayer!
- Updated campaign missions to support the new navy as well as fix a few issues and adjust unit availability.
- Lots of balance adjustments to existing units and bug fixes.
You can view the full changelog here.
As always, the YouTube channel has been continually updated with new content - and that will continue! Subscibe to the channel for updates on every video.
The patch can be downloaded and manually installed, if you are unable to use the client updater for whatever reason.
Remember you can always join our Discord for active discussion and first-look at every upcoming patch!