• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  • Projects:Necromancy Stuff
  •  Dead
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 18 July 2021 - 01:09 PM

unknown.png?width=585&height=675

"Little Dutch Baby Doll."  If your creepy doll doesn't have a "chubby baby body" then I don't even want it.  Well... I probably don't want it regardless.  Like everyone else.  "Full body porcelain, open mouth with two top teeth, glass eyes."  Why are these things always described like Vietnam War victims with prosthetic parts covering their horrible deformities?   Listed for $30.

Actually, this doll reminds me of... someone.

Spoiler

#82 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted 18 July 2021 - 01:49 PM

By the way, I changed the title to "Indiana" since one Hoosier city wasn't enough to stock up the wall with horror and wonders aplenty.  But we're staying in the state of course.  

#83 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:00 AM

unknown.png

"Inflatable Slip n Slide."  Remember the crazy Slip and Slide Lady?  From page 3?  Shhee's baacckk.  If you don't recall, here's a Wall of Wonders and Horrors flashback episode filled with twists and turns.  A lady was renting out a slip and slide for 2 days with ridiculously strict rules, such as limiting how many people you're allowed to give birth to, calling you a bully if you try and claim she's ripping people off, and here we find her just selling the dumb thing.  The end of an era.  She was trying to RENT it out for $250 + a $150 deposit for only 2 days.  That's $400 to rent it for a weekend.  How much is she selling it for?  $350.  I guess someone sneezed on it wrong or something and it's ruined for her.  But now YOU can be the crazy Slip and Slide Lady.  With great power comes great responsibility.

Ooph... too soon there, Raecheal.

unknown.png

#84 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted 28 July 2021 - 10:21 PM

unknown.png?width=540&height=676

"4 Plots."  Just a guy casually willing to haggle over grave plots on a garage sale page.  What better place to skim over gently used baby clothes and sets of empty graves?  Listed for $800 per grave.

#85 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted 29 July 2021 - 09:49 AM

unknown.png?width=581&height=676

"Steampunk Samurai Warrior Maybe See Description."  No, I didn't make that title.  "Repurposed parts into metal sculpture looks like a bad ass warrior."  Emphasis on bad.  The seller doesn't know what it is, I don't know what it is... let's just settle on calling it trash, ok?  Listed for $75.  I guess that's where the "ass" part is emphasized.

#86 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted 30 July 2021 - 03:41 AM

unknown.png?width=545&height=676

"SCAMMERS."  Someone took time out of their busy schedule to complain about people begging for money.  Apparently the guy playing the guitar is just pretending to play, and they have a "BS SOB STORY."  Yea, CSI Kokomo over here determined that they don't actually need your money and are asking for help just for kicks.  "Are giving their hard earn money to people that DONT need it!" And I'm sure the money spent on Burger King Whoppers this person gets every day is going to a worthy cause.  Listed for free since random complaining about people on a garage sale page doesn't cost a thing.

#87 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,029 posts
  •  Dead

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 AM

unknown.png?width=720&height=401

"This is Us Wall Art."  This is barely legible.  Is that a picture or wet spaghetti noodles?  Besides being horrible to look at, why is it being shown on a computer screen?  "This is new and still in box." What box???  You're supposed to take a picture of the item, NOT the listing of the item on your computer you donut.  Listed for $25.  This is not going to sell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users