Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

Robot Storm screenshots thread,
do notice that newest pics in last pages and oldest first from older builds showing history of the mod development.

EDIT: Cleaned up most misleading old pictures in regards to latest release. :p

Edited by Apollo, 11 August 2005 - 06:53 AM.

Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#2 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 05 July 2004 - 05:16 PM

Uploads of old build pics (friggin shitty move made pics go.)

Attached Images

• armour_assault.JPG

Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#3 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 05 July 2004 - 06:00 PM

Nice work so far guys. I jsut got the new beta. :rolleyes: So i might get a few screenies of the latest build this week for the public (needs to check with Apollo First)

#4 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:17 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf2.jpg

Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#5 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:18 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf3.jpg

Natus 3.4

#6 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:19 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf4.jpg

Natus 3.4

#7 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:20 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf5.jpg

Natus 3.4

#8 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:21 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf6.jpg

Natus 3.4

#9 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:22 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf8.jpg

Natus 3.4

#10 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 08:23 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsffatal3way.jpg

Natus 3.4

#11 Pyromeleon

Pyromeleon

The Drumming Guitarist

• Project Team
  • 315 posts
  • Projects:YR: Lightning Shift

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:18 PM

those are awesome!!!
Okay, now if you'll back at the weather map you'll see that we don't have one. Try to picture last night's map in your mind, picture all of the little lines and rivers.
The temperature at the airport is 88 degrees which is stupid cause I don't know anyone who lives at the airport.
Tonights forecast: dark. Continued dark tonight until turning to partially light in the morning.

#12 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:20 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf12.jpg

Natus 3.4

#13 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:21 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf13.jpg

Natus 3.4

#14 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:22 PM

enc

Attached Images

• rsf14.jpg

Natus 3.4

#15 Natus

Natus

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 04:24 PM

Attached Images

• rsf17.jpg

Natus 3.4

#16 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:14 AM

and the screenies volkov didn't want to post... ;)
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#17 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 08 July 2004 - 06:17 AM

uh oh volkov your base went down first and you brought the AIs power down to me and fled grrrr ;) :lol:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#18 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:39 AM

looking at those again... the vehicle and infantry design was actually pretty damn cool.... im inspired lol
Posted Image

#19 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:11 PM

lol old skool rocks :grin:
Posted Image

#20 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:12 PM

:)

A little screenshot courtesy of a game between me and Hooligan. Hool was NEXUS, the Devastators were courtesy of the AI.

Note: The Devastators usually do better than this. It's just Hooligan makes it look easy. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• before.jpg
  • after.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users