Steam

#42 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Projects:Taranto mod for bfme 2

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:07 PM

just wondering, because if i ever hear of this guy at any time, it will be when he tries to rally a bunch of people to burn stuff.

#43 Keero

Keero
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Projects:A YR mod
  •  The Christian

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:02 PM

What a queer. Twists scripture for his own racist ideology, and has lame stories like this and WTF is with him and Swedes? :) Someone didn't get hugged as a child. :p
“Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.”

[Project Info]
Coming very soon...

#44 August

August
  • Project Team
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:06 PM

My friend Quatre (one of the three original Executives of FedNET) is gay. He lives in Kansas. WHERE THIS ASSCLOWN IS. The GodHatesFags crew loves to roll around in Kansas and make demonstrations. They're so nutty that only the guy who runs the site, his family and small pockets of other people attend his "church" which is in his garage or something. Truly nutty. The Phelps family. Quatre loves to tell me stories about their shenanegans.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Nietchze

#45 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:39 AM

if i believed in god i would do all the bad stuff god wants me to do

it seems like god people are trying to give the message that god is a good loving being.....

#46 Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Shelob Riding Ringwraith

Clan Leader of |MeMw|

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Projects:Taranto mod for bfme 2

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:11 PM

Well, i hope your listening to the right God! :dry:

#47 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:54 AM

dont worry i dont believe in god. if i did i would be doing alot of evil things for him

those who believe in the bible are not freinds of god. they sin too much and rely on jesus christ to purify their sins. they also dont follow the rules of god. they follow jesus chirst and their own vision of what god and jesus is and should be (they think god is nice... LOL!!!... how funny)

god has banish adam and eve for being ignorant and wanderous. and banish an angel for wanting his own life. why wouldnt god kill a milliion people for his reasons? im not saying he ever did butt...

after all what is life to god? what is life? death is only an ending to our lives. what does it matter if he tornados some of us on earth to death. at least he can better the world after we are washed out

only we believe our lives are important... since the begining of time god has been trying to tell us that we have no place to judge or desire... that is what god has tried to tell adam and eve earlier on. but they couldnt see and fell into temptation. they though they had a place to judge life... silly rabbits lol

thats the real god and thats why i dont believe in him. i would believe in jesus christ but hes gay. isnt he? jesus a cool guy from what i have heard. i realy dont mind gay people. though i hate faggots

so why would you dismiss the possiblity that god is trying to rid the world of certian things by killing a few things? sometimes things just have to die for a better thing to come

if i did believe in god... i would serve him to the fullest. i would spit at the churches and follow gods will if thats what he wants me to do. cause thats the cool person i am. but i dont believe in god because of that evil-ness he has. i think hes a cool dude and i respect his ways. but sometimes i want things my way

thats why im one of the free birds whos probly going to hell. just because i wanted somthing for myself. offcourse most christians arnt even going to heaven for sure lol (THEY BETTER NOT!!!) most of the christians i see are worst then me. why should they recieve happiniess and i the burning pits of hell.. but you know? i dont think i want to be in heaven. i heard its gay up there. some of them said all they do up there is smile and stare at each other. and eat clouds for breakfest. pss i wouldnt want that for sure... man that would be hell... you know?... how can you tell if your in hell or heaven LOL its sorta funny thinking about it. maybe those guys who told me that came from hell lol... you know that would be realy scary if you cant tell if its hell or heaven. how do you tell? that would definatly be hell for sure

(...does this make sense? i dont know. i think i ended my post retarldy)... well i had fun writting this. retarded or not im posting it

#48 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:55 AM

damit its too much

#49 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:02 AM

the ending is so retarded. wish i could fix it

#50 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

Actually, if you read the bible and compare it to modern Christian views, you'd note that church ideas have changed and become much more tolerant.
If the bible were followed to the letter, Christians would be worse than Muslims in their fanaticism.
Religion is generally evil, and is the opiate of the masses designed to control the people and keep them in never ending fear.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#51 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:55 PM

exactly christians have almost completely changed the vision of what the real bible was trying to show us. which is 'follow me or you die'

its true that humans change and learn things threw time. but a law from a god should never be change. but as you know it the bible has been changed 'who knows how many times' by a bunch of whatha-who

#52 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:59 AM

Religon goes hand in hand with capitalism. Its used to supress the workers along with the middle class. Its the higher classes way or ensuring we are all kept in check. They tell the workers that not everyone is equal yet the bible says throughout everyone should be equal. They also say well your suffering will pay off later as you will go to heaven. So the worker goes to work, suffering, on terrible pay, works a long hard day, goes home, thinks how much hes being screwed and how he hates his job yet its ok because the bible says this is his place and he will go to heaven for it.

And as for the bible, it was probably edited, changed and "updated" hundreds of times through the middle ages. The bible is unreliable and can not longer really be trusted, thats just my opinion though.

#53 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

which is why interpreation is so important.

its not religion its the people.

its not muslims is OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Edited by Allied General, 12 May 2005 - 12:54 PM.

Posted Image

#54 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:51 PM

which is why interpreation is so important.

its not religion its the people.

its not muslims is OSAMA BIN LADEN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. I think religion is good in society, it helps people cope, understand and gives a meaning to life, but how its being misused has got to stop.

Radical Islam, christianity and any other religion always results in opposite of what religions truely is. People like osama bin laden using it to kill people is ridiculous, as with george W using it to justify his war on iraq. Really, people can believe whatever religion, but to understand a religion correctly they should either be educated correctly about religion or educated that god doesn't exist. Either way can lead to problems.

#55 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2005 - 04:20 PM

remember the president who kept acting like he felt the end of the world was comming? i think he was ronald reagen or somthing like that

haha it never came. he was hoping that the end of the world would happen during his time. because that day would help prove the existence of god to him and the world... haha it never came. he was a selfish man

#56 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:08 PM

remember the president who kept acting like he felt the end of the world was comming? i think he was ronald reagen or somthing like that

haha it never came. he was hoping that the end of the world would happen during his time. because that day would help prove the existence of god to him and the world... haha it never came. he was a selfish man

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly, also look at Nietzeich the guy that inspired hitler he said god is dead, he is dead, get the picture?

It about replacing the "I" with the "U"
Posted Image

#57 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 14 May 2005 - 05:00 PM

I meant Muslim radicals, not all Muslims...

Religon goes hand in hand with capitalism. Its used to supress the workers along with the middle class. Its the higher classes way or ensuring we are all kept in check.

Whatever you say Karl. Remember, it's the 21st century, not the 19th.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#58 Alex06

Alex06

Newsposter/C&C Veteran

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 06:12 PM

Evil leads to the Rapture...OH NO!!!! WE'LL BE LEFT BELOW!!!1!1one!1!1!
Like the apoc tank says: "The Apocalypse has begun!"

Edited by alex05, 14 May 2005 - 06:13 PM.

#59 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:08 PM

I meant Muslim radicals, not all Muslims...

Religon goes hand in hand with capitalism. Its used to supress the workers along with the middle class. Its the higher classes way or ensuring we are all kept in check.

Whatever you say Karl. Remember, it's the 21st century, not the 19th.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its still being done today through ignorance, people have just accepted it, Heinrich.

#60 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 15 May 2005 - 01:14 PM

Religeon is why humanity is too stupid too think for itself. If it cant realise killing people, rape and such are bad on its own terms then it hasnt a chance of survival. Religeon is an excuse for bigots and liars to try and guide those who arent knowlegdeable enough to find out how life works on their own.

To honour to oneself something that went wrong all the more because it went wrong - that rather would accord with my morality. - 'God', 'immortality of the soul', 'redemption', 'the Beyond', all of them concepts to which i have given no attention and no time. not even as a child - perhaps I was never childish enough for it? - I have absolutely no knowledge of athiesm as an outcome of reasoning, still less as an event:
with me it is obvious by instinct. I am too inquisitive, too questionable, too high spirited to rest content with a crude answer. God is a crude answer, a piece of indelicacy against us thinkers - fundamentally even a crude prohibition to us: you shall not think!.........

A quote even the most base and crass followers of religeon can understand.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users