Version 2.1.0 (major release) - Not Released, 2020/1x/xx
- Fixed Scorpion Tank name in tooltips.
- Fixed "Paved Road slope" tileset of New Urban maps that made vehicles weird rotations, like if they were corrupted.
- Now the Allied Gun Turret can be available when the Allied Barracks is built.
- Now all the defenses that are capable to detect disguises and stealth will have a visible radius indicator (only visible by the owner).
- Added a missing friends icon for the CnCNet chat lobby.
- Remade GDI Pitbull weapons.
- Fixed prerequisites of the Talon Missile Submarine.
- Map "(8) Heisenberg" had disabled the naval combats.
- Added the EMP Cannon for GDI and Nod. The Super Weapon has a limited attack range around the structure like in Tiberian Sun.
- Added a new unit available from the Secret Lab: Mobile EM-Pulse. The old TS:Firestorm unit with a portable EMP cannon. Until the charge is full it can't fire.
- Added a new unit available from the Secret Lab: Allied Guardian Tank. Resembles the original Allied unit from Red Alert 3. When deployed the main weapon is replaced by a Laser turret that paints enemy units, making them a 50% weaker.
- Added a new unit for the alternative Soviet tech tree: Apocalypse (RA3 unit), unlike the RA2 version of the Apocalypse Tank this unit doesn't have anti-air weapons. If deployed the main weapon is replaced by a grinder weapon, when the enemy target is affected the unit can't move & attack. If the grinded unit/structure is destroyed some money will be recovered.
- Added a new Nod unit: Hydra Submarine. It has 2 battle modes: in the "surface mode", it attacks with missiles and in "Underwater mode" it attacks with torpedoes.
- Changed cursor animation for the Yuri Repair Disk.
- Now the next units won't explode if they die by Tiberium poison: GDI Disc Thrower and Soviet Flame Thrower, Terrorist and Crazy Ivan.
- Increased power sabotage duration done by spies to 2 minutes.
- Now the GDI RPG defense projectile has a smoke trailer.
- Build time of the Nod Cyborg increased from 15% to 30%.
- Build time of the GDI Disc Thrower increased a 25%.
- Decreased GDI Predator cost from 800 to 750.
- Build time of the Nod Cyborg Commando increased a 50%.
- Build time of the GDI Titan increased a 15%.
- Improved the image quality of some Tiberian Sun mouse cursors.
- Added the "Free for All" Game Mode. No alliances allowed.
- Changed "Multiple Factory bonus modifier" in Aircraft factories. Now additional aircrafts factories should give no build boost.
- Nerfed Easy AI starting funds in multiplayer.
- Some AI tweaks.
- Addition of the Ares-compatible engine extensión "Phobos".
- Updated Ares to the version 2.0p, significant fixes/improvements:
···· Re-enabled Save/Load games.
···· Now Psychic Dominator and Genetic Mutator ignore cloaked units.
···· Fix: Do not promote untrainable occupants in buildings.
···· Fix: a crash related to Chronolegionnarie weapon logic, which has been there forever.
···· Fix: Play the EMP sparkles on top of buildings.
···· Fix: Crush command (force move) not working any more.
···· Fix: Disallow toggling power when a building is under the effect of EMP.
···· Fix: Loaded trucks will again give crates in missions & multiplayer maps.
···· Fix: Play Sound At Waypoint map action (It only used the first few waypoints).
···· Improved code of the new robot tank logic.
···· Sonar Pulse improvements.
···· Quick exit without confirmation when clicking the exit button.
···· Nod Hijacker no longer loses veterancy when stealing a vehicle.
···· Fix a few issues with visual effects on lower game speeds.
···· Fixes for exploits when undeploying or selling buildings.
···· Fix: Crew will not be ejected twice if a structure is destroyed while being sold.
···· Change: Do not hide cameos if a factory is offline, sidebar icons will be grayed out.
···· Fix: GDI Disruptor & Yuri Magnetron waves weapon stop when target moves out of range.
···· Fixed a minor bug in Tiberium chain reaction code.
···· Fix: Play the promotion sounds for the owning player, not for all humans.
···· Fixed the bug where the game crashes if there are no startup infantry units.
···· Fix: Units in Tank Bunkers can no longer be mind controlled.
···· Fixed TeamRetaliate code not having been translated from TS correctly.
···· Now units can be sold in service depots.
···· Fix: GDI Upgrades respect build limits (1 of each type).
···· Significant number of speed optimizations.
- Added the new button "Pick Random Map" in the game lobby of the CnCNet Mod Launcher.
- New Custom mouse cursors for lots of units/structures
- Added a new civilian Secret Lab aircraft: Icarus Fighter. It can shot air and ground targets with laser weapons.
- Added a new civilian Secret Lab unit: Centurion. Resembles the Nod mech from Tiberian Twilight.
- Re-adjusted some elements in the game lobbys of the CnCNet Mod Launcher.
- Increased Construction Yards Strengh from 1300 to 2000.
- Now Aircrafts get promoted when a Spy enters aircraft factories.
- Now the available money information is shown if a Spy enters into a refinery.
- Now the energy information is shown if a Spy enters into a power plant (not applied to Civilian power plants).
- Now observers can see the production unit cameo in factories and other extra info like available money, power... as if the building is from an allied.
- Now aircrafts can dock manually to any helipad/airfieldstructure.
- Now Allied Robot tanks and GDI Sentinel Bots are immune to the Chaos Gas effect.
- Now if a Spy enters into a GDI/Nod Deployed Sensor Array it will give a 1-time-shot of the Sensor Array SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a GDI Upgrade Center with a GDI Ion Cannon upgrade it will give a 1-time-shot of the Ion Cannon SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Nod Missile Silo it will give a 1-time-shot of the Multi-Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Nod Tiberium Waste Facility it will give a 1-time-shot of the Chemical Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into an Allied Allied Tech Lab it will give a 1-time-shot of the Paradrop SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into an Allied Weather Controller it will give a 1-time-shot of the Lightning Storm SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Soviet Nuclear Missile Silo it will give a 1-time-shot of the Nuclear Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Yuri Psychic Dominator it will give a 1-time-shot of the Psychic Dominator SW.
- Now if a Spy can reset the main Super Weapons cooldown if enters into the SW structure.
- Now Oil Derricks show the produced money.
- Some Fixes in Nuke War game mode.
- Improvements in the Naval War game mode.
- Improvements in the Meat Grinder game mode.
- Now GDI Disruptor & Yuri Magnetron cut the wave effect if the target is out of range.
- Now Radar Jammers have a new function: no enemy super weapon can target inside the jamming area of 8 cells around the jammer vehicle.
- Fixed build sound of Walls and GDI Upgrades.
- Now the `layer damaged structures that are being repaired will pause if you run out of founds and the repairs will continue as soon as the player gets more money.
- Fix: In some cases when click the diplomacy menu the game crashed.
- reworked some values in the modded map "(4) Metropolis".
- Fixed prerequisites of the GDI Radar in the Unholy Alliance Game Mode when the MP option "Disable Alternative Tech Trees" is checked.
- Now the Allied Battle Fortress will not be aggressive and move against enemy units for crushing them. You can force move to the enemy unit for crushint it.
- Now the Soviet Crazy Ivan place non-timed bombs into allied units. The bombs will detonate when the unit is killed or activated manually by the player.
- Decreased the volume of the Elite Shatterer weapon.
- Decreased cooldown of the GDI Hunter-Seeker Super Weapon from 10 to 9 minutes.
- GDI Firestorm graphic bugfixes when the super weapon is active.
- Now GDI Paladin can crush ground units like the Allied Battle Fortress but will not be aggressive and move against enemy units for crushing them.
- Now GDI Paladin will move slower if moves in land. Land movement speed=2 and rotation speed=2. Water movement speed=5 and rotation speed=3. Before this update both movement speeds were 3.
- Fixed GDI Paladin elite weapon. It used by mistake the Elite weapon from the Allied Destroyer.
- Now GDI Amphibious APC will move slower if moves in water. Water movement speed=5 (from 8) and rotation speed=4 (from 5). Before this update both movement speeds were 3.
- Increased the GDI Firestorm SW Reload/cooldown time from 4 to 5 minutes.
- Increased the GDI Firestorm SW discharge & duration from 3 to 4 minutes.
- Decreased GDI Sentinel Bot strength from 160 to 150.
- Decreased GDI Sentinel Bot weapon damage from 20 to 18.
- Fix: Missing GDI Carryall text label.
- Now the Nod Stealth Generators (mobile version too) will not be cloacked. In future single player missions this behaviour will change to be like the original behaviour.
- Now all Nod Cyborgs are repairable by Repair vehicles.
Version 1.7.2 (hotfix release) - Released, 2020/11/11
- Disabled "Reveal Map" & "Free Radar" MP options until the crate crash problem is fixed.
- Reworked the crates settings. Fake crates are disabled in the standard game mode.
- Missing Black Eagle veteran cameo.
- Hotfix: Nod Stealth Harvester was... invisible for real. (Corrupted graphics).
- Fixed Allied Refinery graphics when the "Ore & Gems" multiplayer option is enabled.
- Replaced graphics of the Allied Artillery. The old version was too similar to Tank Destroyers and could be confusing. Moreover this one have a turret & new fire animation when attacking.
- Increased strength of the GDI Upgrade Center from 900 to 975.
Edited by FS-21, 26 November 2020 - 08:31 AM.