Version 2.3.1 (minor release) - Released, 2021/06/01
- Updated the Renderers list.
- Updated Patched Final Alert 2 with version 20210527. This release includes Aqrit's DDraw wrapper for users of Windows 10 so if you have problems you can try it following the instructions.
- Updated CHS translations for the C&C:R Client.
General game changes:
- Fixed prerequisites for Tesla Coils in "Unholy Alliance" game mode.
- Fixed Obelisk of Darkness requisites in "Unholy Alliance" game mode.
- Fixed bug In the Map Editor that readed "New Urban" maps as "Urban" maps.
- Fixed sidebar icons for Allied & Soviet Radar Jammers. They had the icon swapped.
- Fixed missing string for the GDI Wall.
- Fixed missing string for the Yuri Gattling Submarine.
- Fixed text for the paradrop sidebar icon.
- Now Flying vehicles that comes from Factories will have the same Multiple Factory penalty like Aircrafts (Venom, Hinds, Discs, etc). No build time reduction with multiple factories. Kirovs only get a build time penalty of 100%.
- Increased speed of the RA3 Apocalypse tank from 4 to 5 (25%) when is deployed into grinder mode.
- Decreased Oppressor Disc Strength from 550 to 500.
- Reworked GDI Orca Fighter weapon. Instead of a twin missile attack now it fires 1 missile in 4 volleys. Damage has been split into the 4 missiles and the ammo reload in Helipads has been reduced a 50%. +25% damage against light aircrafts & +40% against heavy aircrafts like Kirovs.
- Reworked GDI Orca Bomber weapon warhead. Now does more damage against groups of units and reduced (a bit) against structures. Damage against defenses increased.
- Increased GDI Mammoth Tank Mk. III strength from 870 to 880.
- Reduced initial attack delay for Elite Beam Cannons from 117 (7 seconds) to 90 (6 seconds).
- Increased Nod Centurion cost from 1400 to 1500 credits.
Version 2.3.0 (major release) - Released, 2021/05/07
General game additions:
- Updated XNA CnCNet Client (the C&C:R launcher) to the version 126.96.36.199 (+additonal changes).
- Updated MapTool to the version 188.8.131.52
- Added the FA2 Map Editor (& adapted for C&C: Reloaded). Can be located in the sub-menu Mod Tools, along with other mapping tools.
- Re-made the "Desert to TS Terrain" palette switcher tool. Moreover, it will be called automatically when importing YR files with the installer.
- Added the statistics window in the sub-menu Mod Tools.
- Added a new side selection option in skirmish/online menu: Random NO YURI.
- Added 100.000 credits option in game lobby menu.
- Now the Client will remember the settings of your last battle: factions data, game options & game mode.
- Changed dropdown and check box sound.
- Now in-game font has support for the Unicode Cyrillics range by default and some special characters for future use in tooltips.
General game changes:
- New production clock animation in the sidebar.
- Renamed all the "Tech Lab" to "Tech Center" to avoid naming confusions with "Battle Lab".
- Internal game tweaks regarding units movement zones & AI threat levels.
- Decreased bounty rewards to 20% of the original killed unit cost.
- Increased starting money in Easy Cooperative missions to from 10.000 to 15.000 credits.
- Increased starting money in Medium Cooperative missions to from 7.500 to 10.000 credits.
- Now the Big Blue Crystal (the Blue "Tiberium tree") produces Blue Tiberium without hacks.
- Now the Big Blue Crystal generates arong 2 or 3 paths of Blue Tiberium per round instead of only 1.
- Now with the "Unlimited Tiberium" game option all the cells around the Ore Drills/Tiberium Trees are filled in each turn instead of only 1 cell and the spwned resource is fully mature.
- Now the sidebar icons tooltip will show how much power produces or drains structures.
- Now crates can't grant "Reveal Map" in the game mode "Blind Assault".
- Now some secret units have a shield bar.
- Now when you select an area with the cursor Harvesters and Nod Repair vehicle won't be selected when mixed with combatant units.
- Fixed some sidebar bugs as observer in online games.
- Removed the forced option "No Naval" in MP map "Wild Animal Park".
- Added "active / total" harvesters indicator in the sidebar.
- Added Muzzle animations to TS & Yuri Laser weapons.
- Now GDI Jumpjet infantry and Allied Rocketeers will explode in-air without fall to the ground.
- Fixed a bug in the MP map "Sand Slough". When the Grand Cannon or Gap Generator was destroyed an end scenario was executed.
- Changed icon of the Allied Artillery Mk II.
- Added smoke trails animation to the Allied Power Plant.
- Decreased rate of fire of the RA2 Tesla Tank from 90 (~6 seconds) to 105 (~7 seconds)
- Now Dogs and Terror Drones doesn't detonate the explosive charge when die infantry like Disk Throwers, Terrorists and Flame Throwers.
- Added a deploy cursor animation for Psy wave deploy attacks of Yuri Clones & Overmind.
- Increased build time of the Yuri Magnetron a 40%
- Decreased Yuri Magnetron speed from 5 to 4.
- Changed Yuri Magnetron weapon, now has an initial delay.
- Now Yuri Overmind will release the oldest controlled unit and is ordered to control a new target when it has reached the control limit of 3 controlled units.
- Decreased Yuri Oppressor Disc size a 20%.
- Fixed GDI War Factory's door animation.
- Fixed Hunter-Seeker behaviour against the Bridge Repair Hut.
- Now GDI players can build & place the power turbine upgrades on allied GDI structures. The upgrade ownership will be for the owner of the structure.
- Increased GDI Titan graphics size. It still used the TS size instead of the right RA2 dimensions.
- Now GDI Titan can't be crushed by big units.
- GDI Orion Submarine sensor range increased from 8 to 9.
- Now the GDI Firestorm Defense will be available without the Super Weapons options enabled.
- Decreased the GDI Firestorm Defense cost from 2000 to 1000.
- Decreased energy required for 1 Firestorm Wall section from -3 to -2 (like in TS).
- Now the GDI Upgrade Center can grant the Force Shield SW.
- Increased range of the GDI Slingshot from 9 to 9.75
- Fixed a Slingshot targeting bug that allowed to attack naval units.
- Added a new Nod unit: Nod Commando. Based on the Tiberium Wars Nod Commando, she has a laser pistol and remains invisible when standing idle.
- Now Nod AI will try to build more Advanced Power Plants instead of the basic ones.
- Now Nod Stealth tank can disable the stealth (deploy mode) for attack nearby enemies like other vehicles.
- Increased build time of the Reckoner a 33%.
- Increased Strenght of the Nod Centurion from 755 to 830.
Version 2.2.0 (major release) - Released, 2020/12/17
General game additions:
- Updated Ares from version 2.0p to 3.0
- Added Tool in the Tools subfolder: MapResize v184.108.40.206
- Unlocked some TS tilesets for the FA2 Map Editor.
- New Game Option: Meteors. If set, they fall randomly in the map.
- New Game Option: Bounty. If set, Enemy killed units/structures give money to the killer.
- Now 5 units can be queued at once when shift-clicking the sidebar icon.
- Added a new Secret unit for the Tech Lab: Nod Reckoner. Is based from the unit in TW: Kane's Wrath but with small changes: It is a vehicle that deploys permanently into a bunker for 5 soldiers. In vehicle mode it can't carry infantry.
- Added a new Secret unit for the Tech Lab: Nod Redeemer. A massive mech that shoot a powerful laser that split in multiple lasers when hits enemy vehicles. It has a pair of anti-air missile pods.
- New maps:
···· (8) Cloud Nine, by newZee
···· (8) Death Valley Boy, by newZee
···· (2) Frosty Zigzag, by MadHQ
···· (7) Anchorage Buffet, by MadHQ
···· (8) Hill 192, by MadHQ
···· (8) Cliffside Slide, by Burg
···· (6) Offense Defense, by Burg
···· (4) Dorado Descent, by Burg
···· (8) Downtown Mayflower, by Burg
···· (8) Mayflower, by Burg
···· (4) Stronghold, by Burg
···· (8) Divide and Conquer, by Burg
···· (8) Offense Defense, by Burg
···· (8) Tropical Splash, by Burg
···· (2) Double Grinder, by Wavepy
···· (2) Campy Festival, by Wavepy
General game changes:
- Now all Helipads can sell docked aircrafts, like Service Depots.
- Increased the number of Ion bolts in the Ion Storm Game Option.
- Now Allied & Soviet Radar Jammers will have a radial indicator of 8 cells. Same radius of the sensor & SW inhibitor in range.
- Now Force Shield, Paradrops, Firestorm, Sensor Array, Napalm Strike, Sonar Pulse countdown are visible but only by the own owner.
- Fixes in the MP map "Dead Valley Girl".
- Fixed some values of the "Ore & Gems" game option and RA2/YR missions. Gems had growth and spread.
- Now Spying into an Allied Robot Control Center reveals the enemy radar.
- Now Terrorists doesn't detonate when die by other terrorists suicide attacks.
- Removed the low damage from Terrorists suicide weapon against other terrorists.
- Added a new Yuri naval unit: Mini-Submarine. Early game unit for Yuri wich is capable to do Kamikaze attacks if emerges to the surface (deploy mode).
- Now the whole allied team will see the Drop Pod SW Countdown.
Version 2.1.0 (major release) - Released, 2020/12/02
General game additions:
- Added the EMP Cannon for GDI and Nod. The Super Weapon has a limited attack range around the structure like in Tiberian Sun.
- Added a new unit available from the Secret Lab: Mobile EM-Pulse. The old TS:Firestorm unit with a portable EMP cannon. Until the charge is full it can't fire.
- Added a new unit available from the Secret Lab: Allied Guardian Tank. Resembles the original Allied unit from Red Alert 3. When deployed the main weapon is replaced by a Laser turret that paints enemy units, making them a 50% weaker.
- Added the "Free for All" Game Mode. No alliances allowed.
General game changes:
- Fixed the default mission names in the Save Game window. In Addition, the TS/RA2/YR prefix was added to recognise the C&C game they came.
- Now all the defenses that are capable to detect disguises and stealth will have a visible radius indicator (only visible by the owner).
- Fixed Scorpion Tank name in tooltips.
- Fixed "Paved Road slope" tileset of New Urban maps that made vehicles weird rotations, like if they were corrupted.
- Nerfed Easy AI starting funds in multiplayer.
- Added a Friends icon for the CnCNet chat lobby that was missing.
- Map "(8) Heisenberg" had disabled the naval combats.
- Now the next units won't explode if they die by Tiberium poison: GDI Disc Thrower and Soviet Flame Thrower, Terrorist and Crazy Ivan.
- Increased power sabotage duration done by spies to 2 minutes.
- Improved the image quality of some Tiberian Sun mouse cursors.
- Changed "Multiple Factory bonus modifier" in Aircraft factories. Now additional aircrafts factories should give no build boost.
- Now Sensor Arrays, Mobile Stealth Generator & Allied Gap Generator aren't mass-selectable if they are deployed.
- Now some TS deployed vehicles into structures can be chronosifted like if they were in vehicle mode.
- Increased the number of simultaneus Ion bolts of the Ion Storm MP game option.
- Fixed AI in map "(4) Bonanza".
- Until I find why putting Tanya in transports in the Allied RA2 mission "Free Gateway" ends with a failed mission I disable her entering into transports in that mission.
- Fixed some scripts of the GDI & Nod campaign missions & events prerequisites that were never met.
- Fixed some crashes of some post-score screens in TS missions.
- Fixed Ion Storm in the Nod mission "Blackout".
- Lowered medium & easy difficulty in RA2 Allied mission 12 "Chrono Storm".
- Lowered medium & easy difficulty in RA2 Soviet mission 12 "Polar Storm".
- Some AI tweaks.
- Now the Allied Gun Turret can be available when the Allied Barracks is built.
- Added a new unit for the alternative Soviet tech tree: Apocalypse (RA3 unit), unlike the RA2 version of the Apocalypse Tank this unit doesn't have anti-air weapons. If deployed the main weapon is replaced by a grinder weapon, when the enemy target is affected the unit can't move & attack. If the grinded unit/structure is destroyed some money will be recovered.
- Changed cursor animation for the Yuri Repair Disk.
- Fixed the graphic bug of the GDI Titan barrel.
- Redesigned GDI Pitbull weapons.
- Now the GDI RPG defense projectile has a smoke trailer.
- Build time of the GDI Disc Thrower increased a 25%.
- Decreased GDI Predator cost from 800 to 750.
- Build time of the GDI Titan increased a 15%.
- Added a new Nod unit: Hydra Submarine. It has 2 battle modes: in the "surface mode", it attacks with missiles and in "Underwater mode" it attacks with torpedoes.
- Fixed prerequisites of the Talon Missile Submarine.
- Build time of the Nod Cyborg increased from 15% to 30%.
- Build time of the Nod Cyborg Commando increased a 50%.
- Addition of the Ares-compatible engine extensión "Phobos".
- Updated Ares to the version 2.0p, significant fixes/improvements:
···· Re-enabled Save/Load games.
···· Now Psychic Dominator and Genetic Mutator ignore cloaked units.
···· Fix: Do not promote untrainable occupants in buildings.
···· Fix: a crash related to Chronolegionnarie weapon logic, which has been there forever.
···· Fix: Play the EMP sparkles on top of buildings.
···· Fix: Crush command (force move) not working any more.
···· Fix: Disallow toggling power when a building is under the effect of EMP.
···· Fix: Loaded trucks will again give crates in missions & multiplayer maps.
···· Fix: Play Sound At Waypoint map action (It only used the first few waypoints).
···· Improved code of the new robot tank logic.
···· Sonar Pulse improvements.
···· Quick exit without confirmation when clicking the exit button.
···· Nod Hijacker no longer loses veterancy when stealing a vehicle.
···· Fix a few issues with visual effects on lower game speeds.
···· Fixes for exploits when undeploying or selling buildings.
···· Fix: Crew will not be ejected twice if a structure is destroyed while being sold.
···· Change: Do not hide cameos if a factory is offline, sidebar icons will be grayed out.
···· Fix: GDI Disruptor & Yuri Magnetron waves weapon stop when target moves out of range.
···· Fixed a minor bug in Tiberium chain reaction code.
···· Fix: Play the promotion sounds for the owning player, not for all humans.
···· Fixed the bug where the game crashes if there are no startup infantry units.
···· Fix: Units in Tank Bunkers can no longer be mind controlled.
···· Fixed TeamRetaliate code not having been translated from TS correctly.
···· Now units can be sold in service depots.
···· Fix: GDI Upgrades respect build limits (1 of each type).
···· Significant number of speed optimizations.
- Added the new button "Pick Random Map" in the game lobby of the CnCNet Mod Launcher.
- New Custom mouse cursors for lots of units/structures
- Added a new civilian Secret Lab aircraft: Icarus Fighter. It can shot air and ground targets with laser weapons.
- Added a new civilian Secret Lab unit: Centurion. Resembles the Nod mech from Tiberian Twilight.
- Re-adjusted some elements in the game lobbys of the CnCNet Mod Launcher.
- Increased Construction Yards Strengh from 1300 to 2000.
- Now Aircrafts get promoted when a Spy enters aircraft factories.
- Now the available money information is shown if a Spy enters into a refinery.
- Now the energy information is shown if a Spy enters into a power plant (not applied to Civilian power plants).
- Now observers can see the production unit cameo in factories and other extra info like available money, power... as if the building is from an allied.
- Now aircrafts can dock manually to any helipad/airfieldstructure.
- Now Allied Robot tanks and GDI Sentinel Bots are immune to the Chaos Gas effect.
- Now if a Spy enters into a GDI/Nod Deployed Sensor Array it will give a 1-time-shot of the Sensor Array SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a GDI Upgrade Center with a GDI Ion Cannon upgrade it will give a 1-time-shot of the Ion Cannon SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Nod Missile Silo it will give a 1-time-shot of the Multi-Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Nod Tiberium Waste Facility it will give a 1-time-shot of the Chemical Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into an Allied Allied Tech Lab it will give a 1-time-shot of the Paradrop SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into an Allied Weather Controller it will give a 1-time-shot of the Lightning Storm SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Soviet Nuclear Missile Silo it will give a 1-time-shot of the Nuclear Missile SW.
- Now if a Spy enters into a Yuri Psychic Dominator it will give a 1-time-shot of the Psychic Dominator SW.
- Now if a Spy can reset the main Super Weapons cooldown if enters into the SW structure.
- Now Oil Derricks show the produced money.
- Some Fixes in Nuke War game mode.
- Improvements in the Naval War game mode.
- Improvements in the Meat Grinder game mode.
- Now GDI Disruptor & Yuri Magnetron cut the wave effect if the target is out of range.
- Now Radar Jammers have a new function: no enemy super weapon can target inside the jamming area of 8 cells around the jammer vehicle.
- Fixed build sound of Walls and GDI Upgrades.
- Now the `layer damaged structures that are being repaired will pause if you run out of founds and the repairs will continue as soon as the player gets more money.
- Fix: In some cases when click the diplomacy menu the game crashed.
- reworked some values in the modded map "(4) Metropolis".
- Fixed prerequisites of the GDI Radar in the Unholy Alliance Game Mode when the MP option "Disable Alternative Tech Trees" is checked.
- Now the Allied Battle Fortress will not be aggressive and move against enemy units for crushing them. You can force move to the enemy unit for crushint it.
- Now the Soviet Crazy Ivan place non-timed bombs into allied units. The bombs will detonate when the unit is killed or activated manually by the player.
- Decreased the volume of the Elite Shatterer weapon.
- Decreased cooldown of the GDI Hunter-Seeker Super Weapon from 10 to 9 minutes.
- GDI Firestorm graphic bugfixes when the super weapon is active.
- Now GDI Paladin can crush ground units like the Allied Battle Fortress but will not be aggressive and move against enemy units for crushing them.
- Now GDI Paladin will move slower if moves in land. Land movement speed=2 and rotation speed=2. Water movement speed=5 and rotation speed=3. Before this update both movement speeds were 3.
- Fixed GDI Paladin elite weapon. It used by mistake the Elite weapon from the Allied Destroyer.
- Now GDI Amphibious APC will move slower if moves in water. Water movement speed=5 (from 8) and rotation speed=4 (from 5). Before this update both movement speeds were 3.
- Increased the GDI Firestorm SW Reload/cooldown time from 4 to 5 minutes.
- Increased the GDI Firestorm SW discharge & duration from 3 to 4 minutes.
- Decreased GDI Sentinel Bot strength from 160 to 150.
- Decreased GDI Sentinel Bot weapon damage from 20 to 18.
- Fix: Missing GDI Carryall text label.
- Now the Nod Stealth Generators (mobile version too) will not be cloacked. In future single player missions this behaviour will change to be like the original behaviour.
- Now all Nod Cyborgs are repairable by Repair vehicles.
Edited by FS-21, 01 June 2021 - 04:03 PM.