#21 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:49 PM

But then Celeglin would use another guys work in his mod. This mod Celeglin would like to do alone, with a few audio-crew

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#22 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 24 November 2005 - 04:31 PM

Didn't Núkumnëhtar do some coding :ninja:

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:43 AM

and he has already used vapula's haldir, although he did change it a bit. why does it matter? i am only asking for vapulas evil heroes as there are so many new good heroes in this mod

#24 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:15 AM

He ended up remaking Haldir, the fact that it looks like Vapula comes from the fact that they are both inspired by the one in the movie
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#25 Dain Ironfoot

Dain Ironfoot

No sex please, we're Dwarves

• Hosted
  • 1,655 posts
  • Projects:The Peninsular War
  •  I aten't dead.

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:00 PM

Yeah, this isn't MME. Celeglin likes to do his own stuff.

Dain: Arr Nertea: yarrrr Dain: haharrrr Nertea: graaawwwr Dain: oaaaaaaaarr Nertea: .... honk?

#26 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:59 PM

hi i just created this account wondering if it would be possible to get the beta mod uve been making ive have limited game moddficaiton experience but ive played almost every mod out which i cnan find to do with battle for middle earth so i believe im qualifiqed in that sense

gonzo

#27 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 09 December 2005 - 07:37 PM

http://forums.revora...showtopic=25817
:p

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#28 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:07 PM

Regarding Heroes...

- Though the Elves have lots of heroes, they are all very expensive and have long build times. As such, it will be a long time before a player can get all of them on the board.

- Rohan was given two heroes to make up for the loss of Legolas. These two heroes plus the improvements made to Eowyn, Eomer, and Merry add up to equal (very approximately) Legolas plus one middle-strength hero.

- To make up for that "plus one middle-strength hero" that Rohan now has, the other original factions have been given heroes as well. Gondor receives Frodo and Sam (Frodo being the same as he is in the campaign; Sam being just a tiny bit more powerful Merry/Pippin with a "Frying Pan" ability) and a slightly boosted Pippin; Isengard receives Ugluk (he's just a toss in who is almost identical to Vapula's [call me lazy, but what the hey]); Mordor receives, of course, Gothmog.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Gherick

Gherick
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 03:07 PM

Beta looks great but what improvements get Pippin and Eomer? Something alike "Numenorean Sword" 4 Pippin and Rohirrim Summon for Eomer? And will Gothmog have his torch or schimitar on warg? Oh and btw...in beta Glorfindel was weak...hope you change it and make him BEST Elven hero... :blink:

#30 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 01 January 2006 - 05:10 PM

this is a long ways back but what do you mean dain... i do my own stuff.........

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#31 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:19 PM

Beta looks great but what improvements get Pippin and Eomer? Something alike "Numenorean Sword" 4 Pippin and Rohirrim Summon for Eomer? And will Gothmog have his torch or schimitar on warg? Oh and btw...in beta Glorfindel was weak...hope you change it and make him BEST Elven hero... :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a) Pippin's upgrade won't be that. Expect to find out what it is in the next update

b) That's not Eomer's thing either. His improvements won't be so big

c) There's a render of Gothmog on a warg at my site. Check it out and you'll have the answer to your question.

d) Glorfindel is still unfinished. Special abilities aside, he's already stronger than Celeborn, Elrond, and Thranduil. With the abilities complete, he'll be good to go. However, Galadriel is and will always be the most powerful Elven hero in my mod.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users