Get a load of the new stuff.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:43 PM

I meant is there an option in World Builder to modiy a US airfield so it can build any type of aircraft, including this one. Is that what you meant by not adding a button, won't work with this one? Would it just have Missing Cameo or something, or be completely impossible to put on it?
Posted Image

#22 00 Nobody

00 Nobody

Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

• Members
  • 1,586 posts
  • Projects:00 Nobody Maps
  •  Mapper and Founder of 00 Nobody Maps

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:01 PM

I think it MIGHT (as in, 5% chance) be possible, but it wouldn't have a price or cameo (as in, you might not see that it was even there).
00 Nobody Maps and Missions
Desert Legends RPG C&C's ONLY
Desert Doorway Defenders
Desert Corps.
BattleTanx
Operation: The Dragon's Den
Construct additional pylons. No, seriously. The power's out. Those power lines are overloaded. WE NEED MOAR PYLONS!

#23 FireBlade

FireBlade

The weak will perish

• Members
  • 1,561 posts
  • Projects:Nothing atm
  •  Leaders are nothing unless they serve

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:57 AM

im really good at scripting stuff out of maps...not as good at scripting them in...i like makin intantry only and tank only maps....and i put secrets in them....hehe...secrets that no1 knows but me... :grin:
Posted Image

FireBlade-"Hello old friends :) ahhh still the same wargames, with the exception of a few things."

Paradox-"Yes, like sanity. :p"

"The question mark man" ???????

#24 {BS}-UsafYf-22

{BS}-UsafYf-22
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:22 AM

um do you think that pr 8.0 will have any aod maps becaus i really like them and if it dosent can some body make me one and e mail ti to me. kindad like a war of the world up dater to pr or a pr update of nuke hills

#25 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

What?

#26 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:21 AM

First part of that is the AOD maps:

'The ZERO HOUR maps on this section are SPECIAL scripted team maps for cooperative online ( or LAN ) play. Up to a total of six players can do battle against one AI that will attack relentlessly for a certain period of time. You are given a mission to protect an area of the map from destruction. If you can fight back the AI you'll win the game. ...'

Quote above and maps at:
http://www.cncden.co...s_aodmaps.shtml

I doubt that you'll see anything like that for 8.0, but can't rule it out for the future. Anythings possible.

As for someone making you a personal map and e-mailing it to you, I've never heard of anyone performing that service on the net. So don't get your hopes up. If you want custom maps for your exclusive personal use, consider learning how to use Worldbuilder.

'... kindad like a war of the world up dater to pr or a pr update of nuke hills.'

As for this one, I don't understand. I haven't heard of these maps. Can you provide a link to these maps?

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, to all, please place requests, and ideas, in the regular section of the forum. This section is for Project Raptor News. Let's try to keep this section open for that topic only.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

#27 HeartbreakOne

HeartbreakOne
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:35 PM

why does it have to be in "only" campaigns? I HATE CAMPAIGNS! I LOVE AIRCRAFT!! I was thinking of something like Colonel burton. Like a hero Aircraft for the US and Tank for China and somethingelse for the GLA.

no offence or anything. Im just sarcastic and crazy and drunk at the same time.

Edited by HeartbreakOne, 13 March 2006 - 04:47 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Not really a Hacker...

#28 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:58 PM

Because they are to powerful for skirmish and multiplayer. Besides I'm also bringing back the Defender tanks in the Campaign's, complete with new model and skin.
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#29 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:18 PM

wat's the tech airfield look like and wat does it do. if u had a WND Editor will u get the cursor?. can u make a video of the tech hurricae cannon plz i want to see it's power. and nuke hills is a really hard aod map that i almost beat but everyone left the game at the last min and i lost the cowerds. :umad:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#30 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

the Hurricane Cannon isn't even in the game yet, will be soon though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#31 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:35 PM

wat's the tech airfield look like and wat does it do. if u had a WND Editor will u get the cursor?. can u make a video of the tech hurricae cannon plz i want to see it's power. and nuke hills is a really hard aod map that i almost beat but everyone left the game at the last min and i lost the cowerds. ;)

In general, the Tech Airfield is a 2 slot civilian airfield with 2 runways. Which means that you can only build 2 aircraft total instead of the normal 4 aircraft that you can build from, let say, the USA airfield. The Tech Airfield can build types of aircraft that are not normally available to the side you're playing. Such as the new U.S. Ocelot (available in PR 8.0) for example (if your playing a U.S. side):

'... This is the US answer to the Chinese Tanks, and most power plants. Not only can a pair reduce a Power plant into a smoking pile of rubble, but a single Ocelot can reduce almost any tank to scrap, but this isn't the best it has to offer, it's missiles can't be seen by the enemy unless they are near a detector. This allows them to get much closer to units with PDLs 90% of the time hitting their target without being detected. With these abilities there is a price, a steep one, not as much as an Aurora, but close. It also takes some time to build. (Avaliable from Tech Airfield)'

Quote from:
http://projectraptor.gamemod.net/

Other units include GLA aircraft (if your playing a GLA side):

Chemical Sprayer
Flacker
Bomber

And there's Chinese aircraft as well (if your playing a Chinese side), but I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

Hope that helps. Welcome to Project Raptor!
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

#32 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 07:56 AM

Sweet I can't wait tell it's ready I need to remember to reinstall zero hour later bob
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#33 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

#34 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:18 PM

i got zero hour reinstalled and ready to play!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#35 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:44 AM

i got the PR 7.0 mod installed and everythings working fine I just wanted to know if ur going to make more milita stucteres and more generals powers in PR 8.0.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#36 Guest_Gunnery Sergeante_*

Guest_Gunnery Sergeante_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:27 PM

Hi!
The new M1A2 and the Berkut plane, will they be avilable in the next version of the mod?
and if, when does the new one comes out?

(sorry for my english, im german)

#37 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:26 PM

Sie sind und die neue Version kommt, wenn sie erfolgt ist, keine amtliche Freigabe date.(Sorry für mein Deutsches heraus, das ich amerikanisch bin :blink:)

For those who want to know what I said in English here's the original statement.

They will be and the new version comes out when it's done, no official release date.(Sorry for my German I'm American :grin:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#38 HeartbreakOne

HeartbreakOne
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

Hey Vanguard when is the new mod comming?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Not really a Hacker...

#39 arcticmonkey

arcticmonkey
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:23 PM

Hey Vanguard when is the new mod comming?

there's no definite date for the release date.. it's important to make sure that there are as little bugs as possible... i remember i asked this question a month ago and the estimate release date was June if not July i think...

#40 Jsmooth13

Jsmooth13

title available

• Members
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

Yeah and seeing as how VG answered that question a post before lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users