100 replies to this topic

#41 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:32 AM

what they should and what they did is completely different things.

there underwater mobile suits sucked and that's why they didn't have a monoply on the water.

the EAF did have better fleets.

and no, GENES MEAN NOTHING.

I shoot you in the face, does the genes save you? nope.

if their genes made them so godly, why didn't they win?

and remember, the scientists the EaF had were up to Coordinator scientists standsards, they even used some coordinators.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#42 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

look if i got edited genes, i'd dodge it then quikly run to u n get the fuking gun, or w/e. when u say EAF got the better fleet, wat fleet u mean, navy fleet??? well if dats the case, why whould u need fleet when u got underwater MS. remember the battle when sum underwater MS fighting the archangel in gundam seed??? well fuk u SHOULD do, even the archangel got trouble from the underwater MS. if they dunt got Kira n strike, they r mother fuking son of bich dead. n remeber Kira got edited genes too, would u expect a noraml natral can pilot the strike dat good??? no i dunt think so, if a natral pilot the strike n went down underwater, archangel will blow up, so is strike, n so is gundam seed. but no, they got to make a show, so they havta make Kira so strong n let him pilot the strike. n agan, GENES MEAN EVERYTHING, WE JUS DUNT HAV THEM, YET, N IF U R TRYING TO GO AGAINST EVERYTHING I SAID, THEN STFU BOUT GUNDAM SEED, U JUS TALKING BOUT IT LIKE AN IDIOT

n coordinators didnt win cuz of KIRA, KIRA was the 1 dat defeated both EAF N ZAFT. EAF DID NOT defeat ZAFT, get over it, n u h8 Kira so much -_-' i guess its cuz he defeat both the EAF n ZAFT

Edited by dafater, 03 September 2007 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image

Which would be your lucky draw today?

#43 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:23 PM

Could you two please calm the hell down?

Edited by Soul, 03 September 2007 - 06:23 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#44 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

I dont think it has alot to do with coordinators being able to adapt to underwater warfare, they would probly pick it up pritty fast. The problem is how they managed to gain any superiority in the oceans, with the EAF is made up of SEVERAL NATIONS NAVYS. We are talking about hundreds and hundreds of ships (Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Escouts, Subs, Carriers, PT Boats, and Sub hunters). This also brings to light another thing in Destiny I had a problem with...

At the start of episode 12 I beleive right after the into ZAFT begins with its spear of the twlight offencive. This operation begins by dropping Zaku warriors from space directly on top of the EAF Pacific fleet, which of course they are met by 3-4 carriers and there Windams. Fukuda would have you beleive that Zaft won this battle. (somehow?) But considering the Zaku has zero flight capabillity they would fall like bricks untill they hit the ocean, at which time between the Fleet and the Windams (which can fly) this shouldn't even be a contest.

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

#45 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

w8 w8 w8, r u guys talking bout gundam seed or gundam seed destiny (the underwater thing) but anyway, better genes means better technology (i think since u got a better mind) so even u got so much subs n fleets or w/e, Destroys, few subs can take down 30 ships or subs. i mean look, Destroys cant fite underwater cant they??? i mean the lazer weps cant fite underwater, n then agan, the subs' manuvuering suks spider balls, so its easy 4 underwatrer MS to destroy subs n ships. i mean did EAF ever make any underwater MS???
Posted Image

#46 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:38 AM

By episode 35 of Gundam seed EAF had better underwater MS then anything Zaft had or still has in the form of Deep Forbidden, Forbidden Blue, and in Destiny the Forbidden Vortex.

Destroys cant fite underwater cant they???

I never mentioned Destroys I said Destroyers as in the naval warship class.

better genes means better technology (i think since u got a better mind)

Not always the case, Kira stated in SEED being a coordinator dosent make you an instant Genius you have to study and learn just like any natural. You are just able to learn more, at a faster pace thats all.

few subs can take down 30 ships or subs

But Destroyers can easly hunt down subs, infact now a days a helicoptor can hunt and destroy subs. (sonar bouys and arial torpedos)

Posted Image

#47 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

look if i got edited genes, i'd dodge it then quikly run to u n get the fuking gun, or w/e. when u say EAF got the better fleet, wat fleet u mean, navy fleet??? well if dats the case, why whould u need fleet when u got underwater MS. remember the battle when sum underwater MS fighting the archangel in gundam seed??? well fuk u SHOULD do, even the archangel got trouble from the underwater MS. if they dunt got Kira n strike, they r mother fuking son of bich dead. n remeber Kira got edited genes too, would u expect a noraml natral can pilot the strike dat good??? no i dunt think so, if a natral pilot the strike n went down underwater, archangel will blow up, so is strike, n so is gundam seed. but no, they got to make a show, so they havta make Kira so strong n let him pilot the strike. n agan, GENES MEAN EVERYTHING, WE JUS DUNT HAV THEM, YET, N IF U R TRYING TO GO AGAINST EVERYTHING I SAID, THEN STFU BOUT GUNDAM SEED, U JUS TALKING BOUT IT LIKE AN IDIOT

n coordinators didnt win cuz of KIRA, KIRA was the 1 dat defeated both EAF N ZAFT. EAF DID NOT defeat ZAFT, get over it, n u h8 Kira so much -_-' i guess its cuz he defeat both the EAF n ZAFT

1) Cagalli piloted the Strike Rouge just as well, Mu piloted it just as well.

2) Genes mean nothing, so stop trying to prove it does because it simply doesn't.

3) calm the fuck down and start spelling properly, dropping my cat on the keyboard and letting him roam around could probably produce more readable paragraphs.

4) that was a few MS against one ship, the EAF naval fleets are quite large.

5) I know more about Gundam than you so don't bother arguing with me.

Posted Image

#48 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:55 AM

2) Genes mean nothing, so stop trying to prove it does because it simply doesn't.

3) calm the fuck down and start spelling properly, dropping my cat on the keyboard and letting him roam around could probably produce more readable paragraphs.

u think genes means nuthing cuz we dunt hav edited gene technology yet. i mean think openly, anything could happen if we get high technology. n Mu isnt rly a full natral, so dunt fuk with him. i never get mad talking to a complete geek who knos all bout animes but not the future (sam as me, aint against u personaly). n put a cat on ur keyboard, see wat it can do, but prevent it to sht on ur keyboard, i dunt wana see a piece of cat diariah on my screen. i m lazy typing, i aint got time siting here learn how to type fast. i dunt get 4). sure u kno more bout Gundam i admit, since u r older than me, n all u do i guess is siting around ur comp n wach animes all day n all night then think wat should u do to againt "dafater". n seriously the only n ONLY reason i say fuk n sht so much is jus cuz i luv to say it .,!,.q-.-p.,!,. ftw

Edited by dafater, 04 September 2007 - 02:06 AM.

Posted Image

#49 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:08 AM

u think genes means nuthing cuz we dunt hav edited gene technology yet. i mean think openly, anything could happen if we get high technology. n Mu isnt rly a full natral, so dunt fuk with him. i never get mad talking to a complete geek who knos all bout animes but not the future (sam as me, aint against u personaly). n put a cat on ur keyboard, see wat it can do, but prevent it to sht on ur keyboard, i dunt wana see a piece of cat diariah on my screen. i m lazy typing, i aint got time siting here learn how to type fast. i dunt get 4). sure u kno more bout Gundam i admit, since u r older than me, n all u do i guess is siting around ur comp n wach animes all day n all night then think wat should u do to againt "dafater". n seriously the only n ONLY reason i say fuk n sht so much is jus cuz i luv to say it .,!,.q-.-p.,!,. ftw

no you see, I actually have a social life bud, I got connections, I can take women out to night clubs and restaurants for free.

one episode a day, that's about it and I still know more about Gundam than you.

and your post proves there that you are an idiot.

we're not talking about the future in real life, we're talking about edited genes in the confines of the show, and in the show, they mean nothing.

and if you want to keep arguing like an idiot, than just leave our forums, all you've brought is confusion and fighting.

Edited by Stargazer, 04 September 2007 - 02:12 AM.

Posted Image

#50 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:33 AM

BOYS CALM DOWN, This was a civil discussion 4 post ago. Lets keep this one on topic please.

Posted Image

#51 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:33 PM

omg new Avater Infinity. and i can always calm down without sum1 older than me dat's jerking on me n pissing me on (seriously)

Edited by dafater, 04 September 2007 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image

#52 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:09 AM

you argued, I argued back.

if you would listen to what I have to say instead of being like "lol wtf u r gay i m right" then we wouldn't have to argue.

Posted Image

#53 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:15 AM

u sure??? i was like saying my opinion n u jump out n say "ya rite, dats absolutely not going to happen, so dunt argue bout it"
Posted Image

#54 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

we were debating.

but regardless, we may aswell bury the hatch and start over.

Edited by Stargazer, 05 September 2007 - 05:45 AM.

Posted Image

#55 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:42 AM

you know, this happened to me as well, and Im beginning to see a trend here..........

but enough of that, does anyone else remember that Gundams are technically Coordinator Technology? I didnt say ZAFT, they didnt work on it that much because they were uncontested. ORB has Coordinator Scientists working for them, REMEMBER THAT!!!!!
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#56 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Yes orb built the Buster Duel Aegis Blitz and the Strike. But remember EAF also built the Raider Calamity and Forbidden at the same time.

Posted Image

#57 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:55 AM

nope, not at the same time, they started working on them after getting the Data from Strike and the Archangel.

at least that's what Im getting from the show, anyways then Orb secretly used the 'EAF Developed' technology and built the Astray units. I mean Red Frame, Blue Frame, and Dold Frame, and from these MS they developed the Mass Produced M1 Astray and later on the M1A
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#58 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:01 AM

I beleive the manga states (I could be wrong) that the EAF Contracted out the Duel, Buster, Blitz, Aegis, and Strike out to Morgenrote and built the Forbidden, Raider, and Calamity "in house". You can see plans on an EAF compter before Archangel ever arives at Alaska base, which means that they had been in development long before the data from the Strike was ever retreived.

Posted Image

#59 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:30 PM

True, but the technology to build them was first tested out on the Prototypes of the five original Gundams.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#60 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

so coordiantor smarter or natrals (we, us, and me) smarter? i giv the vote to coordinator ( or wat we chinese version say "Neo Human")

Edited by dafater, 09 September 2007 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users