Photo

one phase complete

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Nexus deny seeing his core (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Should you puny humans get to see my core of operations!?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#61 yuribeat5

yuribeat5
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Projects:im not that good
  •  just your average everyday member

Posted 17 November 2006 - 11:42 AM

did u replace the yuri ai voice with the ts cabal voice... cuz yuri just doesnt fit with nexus. cabal would be perfect.
"Behind this mask there is more than flesh, behind this mask there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof." V Posted Image

#62 Nemoricus

Nemoricus

Dragon Awesomeness for the Win!

• Project Team
  • 1,110 posts
  • Projects:FC Alpha tester, Enigma Advisor

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

perhaps more spaces for infantry in fl vehicles (like the bomb jeep) for shooting out and defending the vehicle it doesnt need to be much just 1 space

Ack, no, please no. I think that the League's demo stuff is deadly enough, never used it, but still.

Cabal has been rejected for a while now.

Apollo, any new teasers available?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:56 AM

perhaps more spaces for infantry in fl vehicles (like the bomb jeep) for shooting out and defending the vehicle it doesnt need to be much just 1 space

Ack, no, please no. I think that the League's demo stuff is deadly enough, never used it, but still.

Cabal has been rejected for a while now.

Apollo, any new teasers available?

True cabal is rejected and I can say that Nexus has a new EVA that is not cabal or yuri eva anymore and speaking of teasers, news update coming soon i think :thumbsdownsmiley:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users