• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 ForcedDj

ForcedDj
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:11 AM

Will there be country-specific units?
Will Yuri be there, or will GDI replace that?
What about Nod? Will they be in the game?

#22 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

Will there be country-specific units?
Will Yuri be there, or will GDI replace that?
What about Nod? Will they be in the game?

Yes there will be I'm going to update that list right now (Countries and Specialized Technologies).
Yes there will be a Yuri Empire for the first two versions.
The allies will become GDI near the end of the second version and in the third version the Soviets will form into nod.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  •  The Soldier Of the Abyss

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:15 AM

will the conscripts be a little better?
The Sadness of Death is the Joy of Rebirth
The End of the Apocalypse is the Start of the Genesis

#24 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:12 PM

The conscripts and the GI's both have ini changes, so they are better in there own ways.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

The conscripts and the GI's both have ini changes, so they are better in there own ways.

in what ways? or cant you say? :huh:

#26 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:13 AM

in what ways? or cant you say? :)

Well they are faster, but have less armor, and some little things like that, but I would have to check.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

in what ways? or cant you say? ;)

Well they are faster, but have less armor, and some little things like that, but I would have to check.

well i hope their firepower is increased a little, please, just to make them a little bit useful for attacking. and when can we get info on the units in the game? i like the idea of the black guard infantry - are they buildable?

Edited by Joszef, 25 July 2007 - 07:28 PM.

#28 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

No no no!~Don't make GI's, Conscritps, and Initiates have mroe firepower...I mean, 20 or such of them can stop any attack, even 3 Apocalypse Tanks...Just be America, drop some GI's in front of you base, deploy them, repeat...Some GGI's for support and tadaa! Decrease their firepower by more then 50% against vehicles and buildings or such and it will be fine...
Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

#29 Joszef

Joszef
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:46 PM

No no no!~Don't make GI's, Conscritps, and Initiates have mroe firepower...I mean, 20 or such of them can stop any attack, even 3 Apocalypse Tanks...Just be America, drop some GI's in front of you base, deploy them, repeat...Some GGI's for support and tadaa! Decrease their firepower by more then 50% against vehicles and buildings or such and it will be fine...

no i only want the conscripts improved not the GI's or Initiates as they are powerful enough. if the conscripts have a little more firepower i will be happy

#30 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount
  • New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:28 PM

Yes there will be I'm going to update that list right now (Countries and Specialized Technologies).
The allies will become GDI near the end of the second version and in the third version the Soviets will form into nod.

um.. you do know that the sovets actually joined GDI dont you? thats why GDI had mamoth tank and other such things. nod is just a terrorism group.

Nod forces are composed of guerrillas from other allied organizations, mercenaries and conscripts from the territories Nod controls, as well as Nod-indoctrinated religious fanatics. Before the Sarajevo central headquarters was identified, Nod was believed to have no central command base, instead operating from multiple individual locations, with posts previously identified in Kuantan, Malaysia; the Ar-Rub' al-Khali desert, Saudi Arabia; Tokyo, Japan and Caen, France.

http://en.wikipedia....therhood_of_Nod

G8 nations (sponsors of GDI)

The Group of Eight (G8) is an international forum for the governments of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States.

so Russia dosent stay the bad guy, so why dose everyone think that Russia is part of Nod.

anyway, if you want to keep your story like that, then you can, just thought i should point that out

Edited by some_wierdGuy, 08 August 2007 - 11:30 PM.

#31 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:18 PM

um.. you do know that the sovets actually joined GDI dont you? thats why GDI had mamoth tank and other such things. nod is just a terrorism group.

Nod forces are composed of guerrillas from other allied organizations, mercenaries and conscripts from the territories Nod controls, as well as Nod-indoctrinated religious fanatics. Before the Sarajevo central headquarters was identified, Nod was believed to have no central command base, instead operating from multiple individual locations, with posts previously identified in Kuantan, Malaysia; the Ar-Rub' al-Khali desert, Saudi Arabia; Tokyo, Japan and Caen, France.

http://en.wikipedia....therhood_of_Nod

G8 nations (sponsors of GDI)

The Group of Eight (G8) is an international forum for the governments of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States.

so Russia dosent stay the bad guy, so why dose everyone think that Russia is part of Nod.

anyway, if you want to keep your story like that, then you can, just thought i should point that out

Thank you for that info! I'll see how I can work this in the story. The Brotherhood of Nood is on Wkipedia LoL.

Keep in mind it is a mod not a WW or EA version. Something’s will not be exact to the WW/EA story line, but they will be closes.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

yeah, i know its mod, and you can do what ever you want, but so many people think that the sovets turned into nod, that i just had to show you :umad:

anyway, im sure you can work around it,

hey you know shouldnt you include some generals stuff, it would make for a smoother transition,

allies->generals america->GDI

sovets->nothing->GDI

nothing->china->i think GDI aswell?

nothing->GLA->Nod

well ok maybe not about all of them, but i think GLA people joined nod in the end, so it would work if you include gla

actually thats a bit wierd, forget about it

#33 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

• New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:11 PM

yeah, i know its mod, and you can do what ever you want, but so many people think that the sovets turned into nod, that i just had to show you ;)

hey you know shouldnt you include some generals stuff, it would make for a smoother transition,

sovets->nothing->GDI

nothing->GLA->Nod

well ok maybe not about all of them, but i think GLA people joined nod in the end, so it would work if you include gla

opps i wasnt logged in then, lol :good:

#34 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

yeah, i know its mod, and you can do what ever you want, but so many people think that the sovets turned into nod, that i just had to show you ;)

sovets->nothing->GDI

nothing->GLA->Nod

opps i wasnt logged in then, lol :xcahik_:

I'll see, but Im sorry no GLA.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

• New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

i know!, you can have it that nod just surfaces,

so allies and sovets(well russia) join GDI, an organisation made to keep world peace, so that a war like the red alert war(s) dosnt happen again

then these terrorist countries join nod, a mysteryous organisation that has surfaced in the middle east,

anyway, you could make it too, if you want, that people who were part of yuri's army have joined nod

i know!, you can have it that nod just surfaces,

so allies and sovets(well russia) join GDI, an organisation made to keep world peace, so that a war like the red alert and Yuri war dosnt happen again

then these terrorist countries join nod, a mysteryous organisation that has surfaced in the middle east,

anyway, you could make it too, if you want, that people who were part of yuri's army have joined nod

#36 Guest_Eight Ball_*

Guest_Eight Ball_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

Hey I got a quick question.

Is their any chance soon that we might get to SEE some of these new things. The trailer was great, but did it even show any new graphics? I would really like to see some new units and structures soon if at all possible...

#37 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Hey I got a quick question.

Is their any chance soon that we might get to SEE some of these new things. The trailer was great, but did it even show any new graphics? I would really like to see some new units and structures soon if at all possible...

As of now you will have to wait. I still don't have my comp fully set up yet.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

• New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

hmm, this is the only new post, there havnt been new posts for eges, where do you guys go? :wacko:

#39 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:20 AM

sooo cdmtx will that one stealth fighter voxels from along time ago be used in the mod that the KingBase guy made for you? wink wink.

by the way i never see u on msn any more add me fedidie409@hotmail.com

#40 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:56 PM

sooo cdmtx will that one stealth fighter voxels from along time ago be used in the mod that the KingBase guy made for you? wink wink.

by the way i never see u on msn any more add me fedidie409@hotmail.com

It will my friend!

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users