Posted Image

#82 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  •  That wandering conjuror...

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:52 AM

............................................................................................................................................................................woah.
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#83 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:02 PM

most credits go to Nertea who did all the art for them. I merely added some coding magic to it all.

Thanks to him, your chances of playing twice with the same orc are virtually almost nil.
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#84 Alsch

Alsch

title available

• Project Team
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:25 PM

I just pooped my pants when I saw that number.
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

No, Jimmy Page is god.

#85 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:32 PM

These ''admire comments'' get stranger by the day...

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#86 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, we already have Olorin who cant control his saliver (sp), now we have someone with bowel and sphincter problems :xcahik_: We sure attract the strangest people :dry:
Posted Image

#87 Alsch

Alsch

title available

• Project Team
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:04 PM

I'm sorry. I have a problem...
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

No, Jimmy Page is god.

#88 MorgoththeMight

MorgoththeMight
  • Members
  • 196 posts
  •  BFME player

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:42 PM

wow :xcahik_: :dry: :ohmy: :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

#89 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 06:46 AM

And now you have one who can't keep his eyes in his head. Great, a few more freakshows (no offense whatsoever ;)) and this could turn out to be a cheap rip off of the Adams Family. :p
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#90 zetruz

zetruz
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:44 AM

What the... 21k!? ;) That's like... like...! :p

Like... weird.

#91 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:45 AM

But in a good way. By the way, this whole page is made up of spam. Way to go guys (even though I participated)! ;)
Posted Image

#92 MorgoththeMight

MorgoththeMight
  • Members
  • 196 posts
  •  BFME player

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

back on topic: I wonder why they showed us those ents in the screens... maybe it's a hidden hint ;)

#93 hdh7

hdh7

some random guy

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:53 PM

Maybe, but I'm guesing that just had some cool ent shots they wanted to share,
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature. ROCK ON!!!

I would like to publicy anounce that I'm totaly insane.

I'm the little man living in your ceiling fan. I like it up here.

#94 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:20 AM

You know ho in the Fangrorn mission of the evil campaign, the Ents and Treebeard used to devastate my army in which I had to spend some time rebuilding, well will the ents be slightly weaker or any stronger in the Mod?

Edit: Will there be more Ent variations that you guys are doing?

Edited by Uruk King, 07 March 2007 - 07:21 AM.

I will remember Rhovanion Alliance, RIP .

Posted Image

#95 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:28 AM

i hope they are a little stronger. you just need fire arrows and those suckers go down like nothing
Posted Image

#96 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:30 AM

When you say 'stronger', do you mean more armour? And to Uruk King: yep, I think they will have more variations of Ent, though definately not as many as the orcs. By the way, are the orc archer/other types of orc included in the 21 000 skin variations? Or is it just the orc warrior?

Edited by Olorin, 07 March 2007 - 07:31 AM.

Posted Image

#97 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:38 AM

armor and/or health.
Posted Image

#98 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:40 AM

Then yeah, I agree with you. The only things that Ents should be vulnerable to are fire and axes (and maybe Forged Blades, since they're very hot :p). Everything else they should be relatively strong against.
Posted Image

#99 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:41 AM

When you say 'stronger', do you mean more armour? And to Uruk King: yep, I think they will have more variations of Ent, though definately not as many as the orcs. By the way, are the orc archer/other types of orc included in the 21 000 skin variations? Or is it just the orc warrior?

Orc warrior has 21 000 variations, orc archer only has 96 variations, because only the 8 helmets and 12 skins can be used, not the 9 shields and 16 weapons.

Edited by Nertea, 07 March 2007 - 07:42 AM.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#100 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:43 AM

I see, thanks. But does this apply only to the Mordor main-faction orc warrior?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users