Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

Para el juego y el SO en español aquí esta el parche

http://rapidshare.co...dition.exe.html

#22 Guest_Danny2496_*

Guest_Danny2496_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

hii there,

i looked at alll ur vidoes they looked ausueme !!!!!
i dwonloaded the file and followed the 5 steps however when i at lasted clicked the run button - after 3 days of tring 2 work out how to install it - the screen gos black and it says it has detected a promlem !!!!!

please, what can i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Guest_euthanasie_*

Guest_euthanasie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:46 PM

I've downloaded and used all of the instructions you provided; however, the old game starts. I was wondering if that was caused by the different patch, but you said that it is a folder mod. As I've watched the video, HELL YES I WANT TO PLAY IT, but I am not sure what to do next.

#24 Guest_samuel_*

Guest_samuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

ok first of all i have the techniqal intelligence if a hamster =], ok this isnt because of uyour mod i made a mistake with it and i wondered if ye could elp, so i didnt know where the "my lord of the rings programe files" where because got like 6 users on pc so just searched it and sorta cut it....yeh i dont know where it was from, anyway i looked for the lotr bfme my files, because i thought it would be saved in the same area as that pasted it there and the game started as if i just brought it...i will appreciate help as iam stumped thanks
=]

#25 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:24 PM

It says it in the instructions:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
Posted Image

#26 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

I think he meant

C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Name]\Application Data\My the Lord of the Rings, the Rise of the Witch-king Files

If you can't find it in one user's place, just check all the other ones. You're bound to come across it sometime.
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#27 Guest_samuel_*

Guest_samuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

It says it in the instructions:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king

ok maybe i didnt say it right m8, what i meant is i cut the "my the lord of the rings, the rise of the witchking files" and wasnt sure where they where from, after i couldnt find em i played a game on rotwk..ye and then found the app data pasted it there and still same as brand new...eck.. so basically i got the file in the right area but it doesent work so if yeh know what to do that will be reat :[]
thanks man

#28 Guest_samuel_*

Guest_samuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:25 PM

bah dont worry i will just re-install the game thanks for your help though and mod is great :]

#29 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

The mod is installed in exactly the same way on Vista. Just follow the instructions in the first post.

There is a problem with mine, it keeps running the game normally and let me tell you something that may be part of the problem

i created a rise of the witch king folder to play the game online and the older version(unpatched) it is called ROTWK unpatched,i applied the the name into the shortcut by changing lord if the rings,rise of the witch king into ROTWK unpatched but it STILL runs the game normally i need help, when i put it into the shortcut, there is no problems because if there is it usually says that the path does not exist but it does not say that i need help on why it runs the game normally :crazed: :p :p :good:

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#30 Guest_Guest_sam_*_*

Guest_Guest_sam_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

elo,
i followed every step and the mod crashed when started i followed step 5 but it made no difference, just goes black then says "the battle for middle-earthtm 2 has stopped working"(rotwk) normal version works fine and so do other mods any help will be apprectiated.
:p

#31 Guest_Guest_sam_*_*

Guest_Guest_sam_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

elo,
i followed every step and the mod crashed when started i followed step 5 but it made no difference, just goes black then says "the battle for middle-earthtm 2 has stopped working"(rotwk) normal version works fine and so do other mods any help will be apprectiated.
:p

#32 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

soz pressed send twice >.<

#33 loluthinks

loluthinks
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

whatever i tried i couldnt install it.i know your guide is perfect but i dont know where is the problem.pls answer me

1-i unziped the rar to correct directory.
2-i created a new shorcut and gave a new name to it
3-when i right clicked i saw the same directory in target with yours. "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe"
4-then change the target with this "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\ArcadeEdition"
5-then cilcked the shortcut but the damn old game start

what is the problem man.why cant i play arcade edition.i never change the version of lotr 2 or witch king.they are still v.1
pls answer me i dont know what to do and i cant sleeep beacuse of this.

i have the same problem men how i can solve this???

#34 n1k0s21

n1k0s21
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hi, does anyone know how i can remove the mod?

#35 Guest_Guest_Kane_*

Guest_Guest_Kane_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

got the mod to work. GJ on it. pretty freakin awsome but i cant seem to get it to work with custom maps. any advice??

#36 Lorac

Lorac
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:49 PM

Is the shortcut supposed to look like a map folder?? Cause that's what happens when I try to change what should be changed.

#37 Zoeroula

Zoeroula
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

I have a problem with the shortcut. My windows are in Greek because Iam from Greece.and when i do the shortcut the name of the file it apears is wrong. So what i have to do? Do i have to rename it?

Please send me a message on alextsa97@yahoo.gr

#38 Guest_Gary_*

Guest_Gary_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Great looking mod, only I'm a bit stuck. I have the collectors edition of bfme2, if that makes any difference. I have followed the guide, and tried pasting the 'data' folders contents into the default data folder for the game. I have also done all of your instructions, only to find the shortcut opens the folder :( I seemed to get it working at one point, only to get this message:
An upgrade mask referances Upgrade_EvilBonus, which is not an upgrade

Error parsing field 'triggeredBy' inblock object

It goes on to say more and more errors

Help?

#39 Guest_Patrik_*

Guest_Patrik_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Is the shortcut supposed to look like a map folder?? Cause that's what happens when I try to change what should be changed.

i have same problem...please help (cakora23@seznam.cz) thx you very very much! ;)

#40 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

can you help me please?

i do all the steps right and when i start the game it plays the old version

how can i do arcade edtion to play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users