• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:38 AM

hi

I can play now the arcade edition.
Thanks very much but now i have a little problem with the command points.
My command points can only go to until 500 but it's too few.

Can you please tell me how i can have 1000 or more command points

#42 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

hi

I can play now the arcade edition.
Thanks very much but now i have a little problem with the command points.
My command points can only go to until 500 but it's too few.

Can you please tell me how i can have 1000 or more command points

As far as i know you can increase the command points by goin under the options were u activate/deactivate ring heros/custom heros in skirmish mode.

@ZenBKage im still having issues getting the mod to work with custom maps. i followed the guide to the letter and it still comes up with "The Battle for Middle Eart II has stopped working."

send me a message @ brianthebrain_2006@yahoo.com. would really love to play Arcade Edition w/ my custom maps.

#43 Guest_seifonfer_*

Guest_seifonfer_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

HELP!! I'm getting a message that says this while loading:"Science name SCIENCE_GandalftheWhite not known! (Did you define it in Science.ini?) Error parsing field 'RequiredSciences' in block 'SpecialPower' in file 'Data\INI\SpecialPower.ini', line 1160. Error parsing INI block ' RequiredSciences' in file 'Data\INI\SpecialPower.ini'. 6 addresses:
(unknown)(0): game.dat+239838 Debug::PostStaticInit+3390
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2346667 StringBase<char>::~StringBase<char>+262887
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2376649 LineSegment2D::~LineSegment2D+20490
(unknown)(0): game.dat+6541831 Xfer::operator==+119943
(unknown)(0): kernel32.dll+276531 BaseThreadInitThunk+18
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+240061 LdrInitializeThunk+77
Because of the severity of this error the game will now exit."
, and just like azazel85, I won't sleep good tonight, unless this problem is fixed. PLEASE HELP!!!

#44 Guest_Ben Hur_*

Guest_Ben Hur_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

I followed the instructions and the shortcut was just a link to the Arcade Edition folder? No short cut to play the mod at all. Please help me - email: mrpagepage@hotmail.com

#45 Guest_103048_*

Guest_103048_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:32 PM

i kkep getting the run time error and when it does work i just get the old game help

#46 Guest_Ilrus_*

Guest_Ilrus_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

I have a problem with the steps you explained. When I change the shorcut target from "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" to "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\ArcadeEdition" the shorcut changes into a shorcut of the Arcade Edition folder, so it really doesn't start the game but opens the ArcadeEdition folder as a shorcut of it.

#47 Guest_ch1cken_*

Guest_ch1cken_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

To those who has problems installing this, follow this guide.

1. Download
2. Unrar to desktop
3. Copy your folder and paste it into: C:\Users\**YOUR PC USERNAME**\AppData\Roaming\My The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king Files
4. Make a shortcut from lotrbfme2ep1.exe located in your install directory.
5. Put this into the target line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod ArcadeEdition (YOURS MAY BE DIFFERENT)
6. Done

if you have problems locating the AppData folder just go into folder options and make sure you have "View hidden files and folders".

!!This is to whoever made this!!
I like your mod really much. BUT, if you try to add a custom map to play, the game crashes. I have made many tests about this issue, and it is without any doubt the mods fault. Any fix for this?

thanks

#48 Guest_doemberg_*

Guest_doemberg_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:07 PM

I did everything good (i have musch pc experience and im sure i didnt fucked something) but still, when i click the shortcut it just loads the normal ROTWK not the arcade editioni used an other technique that BF2 modders use to modifie shortcuts (+modpatch etc) but that doesnt work too, an its really pissing me off.
please help me (and the other people too) sorry for bad english

#49 Guest_ch1cken_*

Guest_ch1cken_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

If anyone still has problems installing this, contact me by email and i will help you with it. I had problems with the way described on these forums so i found me own way. Maybe it will help some more around here.

contact me @ dream-chicken@hotmail.com

though, i wont answer your emails until sunday as i am away for the weekend.

#50 Guest_ch1cken_*

Guest_ch1cken_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:22 AM

I have a problem with the steps you explained. When I change the shorcut target from "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" to "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\ArcadeEdition" the shorcut changes into a shorcut of the Arcade Edition folder, so it really doesn't start the game but opens the ArcadeEdition folder as a shorcut of it.

Your target should be; C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\ArcadeEdition"

Yes that long. Since the maker of this mod made a really crappy install method. If you followed my install instructions instead, you only need to put C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod ArcadeEdition .

But thats your choice.

#51 Guest_Gunze_*

Guest_Gunze_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hey, um, have you ever thought about making an installer for this mod? I mean, this mod LOOKS cool and easy, but installing it is as painful as life and fate. In other words, a pain in the neck.

Gah.. I found it pretty easy to install, stop whining and follow every single little step he told you to follow!
It's pretty easy, actually. And i have changed my Game.dat file, it still works perfectly for me.

I thank you, uploader, for this awesome Mod!

#52 Ring o' Fate

Ring o' Fate

The Ghost.

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:Trying to find meaning...
  •  The guy that is just a ghost.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Hey, um, have you ever thought about making an installer for this mod? I mean, this mod LOOKS cool and easy, but installing it is as painful as life and fate. In other words, a pain in the neck.

Gah.. I found it pretty easy to install, stop whining and follow every single little step he told you to follow!
It's pretty easy, actually. And i have changed my Game.dat file, it still works perfectly for me.

I thank you, uploader, for this awesome Mod!

*Cough*DateOfPost*Cough*
If you knew TIME, you'd know it was back when I DIDN'T know ANYTHING about mods.
Just saying, kid.
A changed man is only the same man with a different outlook of life.

#53 Werewolf Nightmare 101

Werewolf Nightmare 101
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

what are you talking about? what Rise of the Witch-King Dictionary? are you lying so you make people like you?

#54 Guest_Christian_*

Guest_Christian_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

k i just did wat u did and nothing works i get the same game over and over there is no error so wat do i do now

#55 Guest_ernest_*

Guest_ernest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

hi
I'm at the point of installation of 4
copy link "C: \ Program Files \ Electronic Arts \ The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king \ lotrbfme2ep1.exe"-mod "C: \ Program Files \ Electronic Arts \ The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of Witch-king \ ArcadeEdition "

in the target and I received a message that the name is wrong I do not know what to do please help

#56 Guest_valdemar_*

Guest_valdemar_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

i have a problem it became a folder when i typed C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\ArcadeEdition is that right and i am a nobe and a other problem how do i launch the mod

#57 Guest_valdemar_*

Guest_valdemar_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

im sorry how do i start the mod

#58 Guest_Retribution_*

Guest_Retribution_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

can this mod be done for bfme2 original without the rotwk expansion?

#59 Evil

Evil
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

I do every thing you say but it didn't work can you make video of this steps in youtube and write a download link of it for download  please...

#60 Wilison

Wilison
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

could record a video installation guide?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users